When will this skinny jean fad wear out?

When will this skinny jean fad wear out?

It's literally been 15 years.

I don't think you're even 15 years old

lmfao

it will never lol... they will allways be atleast ok in somesort of styles.
+ they are half cotton half polyester they are kinda cheap to make lol

More like 10 years.

I like them because after being obese and with loose jeans, i got so much weight loss and started wearing skinny jeans and just feel so proud and amazing when i look at myself, its a huge self esteem boost, maybe they dont look the best, but i feel so good with them, and in my opinion you should feel good about yourself over what others opinions are, this is the way you are happy

hopefully never, because every time i walk behind a paper-thin girl in super skinny jeans that contour perfectly to her tiny ass i get a huge hard-on

If it's been 15 years, then they're not really a fad, now are they?

Being short, they are perfect because my pants don't drag on the floor

>It's literally been 15 years.

Gtfo of my board

For women, it never will.

For men, I hope it never does.

its only been like ~10 years

they became a thing in 08/09 and didnt pop until 2010

population getting fatter, women will wear the tightest possible jeans so the extra fabric doesnt make them look even worse

not many thin thighed women anymore, the only people who can pull of looser fits

Dayum Angie got THICCER

>ywn have a girl who is this hot and faithful
Wew

never pls

Not a fad for women, if you mean men then hopefully soon because men who wear skinny jeans are faggots

>yuropoors think this is a nice ass

>Implying they were ever out of style

this bait is amazing

Can't you fit in them?

an ass can look perfectly fine in looser jeans, they just have to be tight around the waist
slim boot at best. also with a high waist.

did you just imply that fat people look better in skin tight clothing?

i'm not that guy but i know a ton of girls who are bretty chubby and wear skin-tight clothing just to prove some body positivity shit. it is incredibly un-effay and it can't be at all comfortable but those tummies falling out of shirts really gets me going

wow that looks fucking retarded

NOPE

i've had real denim ass shoved in my face and also that flexible skinny jean/jegging material and i have to say the latter is a lot nicer on the nose.

Yes but our amigo must have a fantastic ass

>someone thought this was an ass worth taking a picture of

>It's literally been 150 years.
ftfy

>Cheap form fitting clothing for women
>wear out
not going to happen

kys

>they had skinny jeans in 1867

I want to live in that thigh gap

might not be the best ass, still would

are you stupid

Damn I hope they stay in style for a little longer I'm finally warming up to them. But no complaints from me if the baggy 90s jeans comes back I dig those

It's not really a fad anymore. They're like bootcut were before they died out now.

An inoffensive choice that doesn't make a statement. Not daring or interesting or particularly on trend anymore, but a basic item that most women have.

Whether they'll carry on the way of the bootcut and move soon from being basic to being dated I don't know, but I'm guessing they will eventually with the amount of fashion magazine and websites that claim skinnies are dead and now mom/boyfriend/distressed hem/kick flares are the new skinny constantly. But it will have to be a kind that progresses naturally rather than being forced. My bet is on a tapered jean that isn't as wide as boyfriend fits, not as unflattering on the waist as mom jeans but looser in the legs than skinnies as the kind to kill it.

That's not a thigh gap you autist

This lol

IKR lol

these guys have low ass standards

>It's literally been 15 years.

Maybe you'll realize that it's not a fad and is a mainstay that's been around for decades -- just without the "skinny" label.

yeah people wore tight jeans in the early 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s.... just not with the faggoty label

Look!! Atrention who.... ahHahahh

ireland pls go

Yeah whatever. Point still stands.

I was wearing Girbaud's Skinny Cowboys back in the early '90s

Great job user
Don't kys
Congrats on the weight loss

precisely

>tfw bought my last pair of skinnies 16 months ago and am just waiting for them to get phased out of my wardrobe from wear or replacement.

Are you me
It's literally so great feeling

Fuck
Off

uber low rise skinny jeans have not "been around for decades"

Same

When hot girls stop looking good in them

kek

BRRRRRAAAAAAP

Correcto answerio

I wish women would show their legs more. Summer makes my dick so hard. Never liked leggings.

As for men, once skinny sweatpants start going out of style and when looking masculine is in style instead of looking like a metrosexual lumber jack who debates politics on Facebook all day.

When will this jeans fad wear out?

It's literally been 143 years.