Top 100 WAYWT of 2016

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

imgur.com/a/cYttz

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/4rjgo3/july_7_2016_fit_battle_round_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Saabs interest me

lmao still better than Veeky Forums

>hipster cars interest me

There's nothing wrong with that outfit except for the fact that it's being worn by an ugly dude.

only one i liked was dude in denim jacket, black jeans and brown slps.
other is either ,,real man'' trash, or basics
basics arent bad, pretty good mostly

I don't care about those other redditors, but fuck how i cannot stand gooks. Especially smug gooks. These shifty little cunt eyed insects are invading us. And they multiply like trucking cockroaches.

KEK
Why do these look like costumes?

Well, better gooks than niggers and arabs/muslimes. Gooks are at least inteligent and peaceful folk.

it's lemaire you basic fucking degenerate weeaboo, come out of the US & learn something about culture

only decent one is chilljin, but that faggot posts here as well

mind numbingly boring

some of them are not that bad, but most of them are pretty boring

Love the colors but my guy has no right having his hair like that.

This is desu fucking sick just guy is ugly as fuck

w2c shirt

HE DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

If he lost some weight and cut his hair, it would be great

>those pants
>that turtleneck
>those glasses
>that disgusting coat
please take advantage of the new year and kill yourself completely

>tfw you know this little about fashion

lelelelelle good one mate you sure got him.

ty i agree

UO

>tfw I'm asian
well fuck

How the fuck are these the "top"? Lots of them are fine for daily wear but are barely interesting for a subreddit about """fashion"""". Having anything creative democratized on reddit is bound to produce this shit. So much generic stuff and when something actually high-fashion or designer appears it's terribly out of place and paired with a bunch of cheap shit from H&M.

What's with the affirmative action happening with the big guy wearing super generic stuff?

What a mess.

yeah i think a lot of it is just quality of photography,
I honestly have no idea why this is one of the top tho

He found himself on google maps and may have made the frontpage

Good point actually, half of it is definitely the composition of the picture. It's amazing how many permutations of topcoat, sweater, slim pants are included in this.

I think that is a google streetview picture of a user so everyone memed it to the top.

the best part is that these actually could be the top 100 fits on r/mfa

you guys should look at their "fit battles". they are on an entirely different level

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/4rjgo3/july_7_2016_fit_battle_round_4

>there are only 3 niggers in that album

oh woah I thought rebbit would have more

>streetwear
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>what clothes will get me laid?
>what bread is the most Veeky Forums
>etc.
>etc...

>what is shitposting

fuck I want one of those hoodies

you are shit

What the fuck is with that thread? They're all like middle class white kids, why do they all insist on talking like they grew up in the ghetto?

hey at least Veeky Forums has its priorities in check.
why would you want some ugly skank when you could have brioche?

thnq

baka baka that fit was straight flames

That haircut is truly disgusting

Fake

Outfits aren't meant to be entertaining, they're meant to look good

Of all the hobbies a fat short dude could choose, he decided to go for fashion.

Most fa bike I've ever seen in a waywt thread

you'd think someone would get a better body before buying expensive clothes

Thanks

You're kidding right? It's the balustrade you fuckn fuck.

>tfw not born as an androgynous near featureless male
>tfw dont look like a literal fat lesbian

feels tremendous boys

post pic

14, 20, 31, 66, 77 what do the numbers mean?

david badiels fits are all bad, why is he even there?

I'm 21 now.

Wore a trilby for a month when I was 11.

Wore this fucking disgusting reversible burberry jacket when I was 17/18.

dont be mean guys people make bad choices

this looks pretty comfy tbhq

Implying fits from /waywt/ are any better

but most of these people are almost 30, if not older
Plus, we are making fun of the fact that this is reddit's """"""top"""""" of the year.

C'mon these are a lot better than they used to be, you gotta hand it to them

thats not lemaire you flop cunt
thats cheap h&m garbo
look how cheap and shitty it looks

Oh that's way better

>they used to be runny shit
>now they are slightly runny shit
sure m8

yes, because those posts don't take themselves seriously, unlike tortured poet here

>comparing a random day's WAYWT to the ABSOLUTE BEST reddit can conjure up over the course of an ENTIRE YEAR, most of which is filled with tryhard fucks taking professional photos with DSLRs

Veeky Forums WAYWT are never good

>everyone talking shit as if these weren't 100x better than anything the waywts on this board produce over the course of a year
Fix our board.

pyongyang style

>newfag

its literally a bunch of niggers wearing torn jeans

Can someone please post that fat asian dude wearing anti social social club from streetwear because I'm almost positive I saw him IRL today

the thing is, at his weight, he wont even be able to keep the shoes if he ever decides to lose it

>losing weight

but then how would he get massive amounts of internet points simply for being fat and wearing clothes

Oh fuck I am laffin

>that unflattering silhouette between coat+pants
>those shapeless, too high waisted pants
>that bright orange shirt clashing with his other matte colours
>that everything

You guys make fun of them but the sad thing is unlike Veeky Forums these people probably:

>aren't socially inept
>aren't insecure teens
>are able to fit in society and seem normal
>have 50/50 chance of not being autistic compared to Veeky Forums's 100%
>dress for themselves and don't require validation from kids and people who don't leave their house

/mfa/ is shit but you cannot try say Veeky Forums is even a percentage better because it's clearly shitter.

>reddit
>aren't socially inept

stopped reading there

>offer actual advice and can actually discuss and argue without autism

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
stopped reading there

Point 1 proven.

>amount of serious posts trumps amount of shit posts and majority isn't about peoples crippling insecurities leading them to ask whats the most fashionable way to walk or eat

>actual advice
sure thing, buddy

>he keeps proving my point
>being in denial this much

hownew.ru

he doesn't have to worry about "tearing before flight" because the plane wouldn't lift off anyways

This is sad, I hate that Veeky Forums has to be so edgy all the time, especially just because it's reddit (which sounds really awful as much as I'd like to admit.) Most of these fits aren't even awful.

>2 hours later

Y-you waited f-for me.

.-.

this

Not taking yourself seriously is for losers and underachievers

kek

yeah i feel like mfa's top posts are more about good photography than anything actually interesting, fashion wise

a lot of these fits are decent, not terribly bad, but they're not interesting, but i think that's kind of the point of the whole sub, look good and presentable to others, rather than have an artistic approach to fashion

w2c boots

agree, but you have to wear clothes that suit you, not clothes made for non asians

the reason it looks so bad is cuz of his face, hes too ugly to pull it off sadly.

Some fits are great, some are good, some are just eh. 10 times better than Veeky Forums, whats the point, dildo?

Dat fivehead tho

This is a fantastic fit, but his face just ruins it

dat tie

i like this

i agree its good but too forced plus the ikea shit quality furniture ruins the atmosphere

holy fuck youre retarded but you made me laugh

I'd normally tell you to fuck off and just critique the clothes and ignore the background but it does make him seem like he keeps kids hidden and runs a cult

what's with the hostility. environment is just as important as the clothes themselves as is his weak stance that shows off his insecurities

much better

all these manlets

all this hipsterwear

post fit :)

fuck it roast me