>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kdIyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do ab exercises help?

Good to do to maintain a strong core for health reasons, but diet is what gets a flat tummy.

>>>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

this is so fucking retarded

remove this garbage the next time you repost this thread

>no amount of weight loss will reverse the effects obesity had on my chest
life is suffering
suffering is life

if i'm skinnyfat, 180cm 70kg, and lose 15-20kg, will i look different than if i had that weight all along?

>will i look different than if i had that weight all along

what?

ilu frof

i mean, would the skin look more loose around the stomach area than the skin of a person that has never had a weight above 60kg?

who is this

very unlikely considering the weight you're starting from, this normally happens when you go from fat to normal

do thingirls like thinfellas? ;^)

it's my birthday and i ate cake and ice cream

what was i supposed to do? not eat it after my mom just bought it?

it's fucking huge i hope she doesn't expect me to eat more of it

Depends on the thingirl

Some do some dont

is there still hope or should i kms

a few months and you'll be thin

you are just about to hit the edge where you get stretch mark and loose skin, pls start losing immediately.

Eat the cake, it's good to be nice to your parents. As long as your weekly calorie amount isn't higher than normal you'll keep losing. Plus, if you don't eat it your parents will start asking questions ;)

On the plus side you will look different in your next life. Write your experience on your soul and learn from it.

Next year, ask for something smaller and special. So you can indulge without feeling like you gotta eat a whole cake to keep your mom happy. Like ask to go out for sushi.

Do you have stretch marks? You seem fit under all that fat. You are just on the border of entering kmsland. Start losing!

only if I get to bully them, make them wear my clothes and milk them for the faggots that they really are

no but really, there's really no one look Im attracted to, Ive crushed on all types of guys
pretty much this >tfw not new year, new friends edition
ayy, what are your guys' goals for the year?
did you meet the ones you set last year?
Im starting school this semester and Im excited af desu, living in a dorm but finally leaving the nest, woot woot

My resolution is to gain some god damn weight.
Im a skinny fuck of only 85 pounds

me too user!
Im 99 and pathetically unfit
Im not flexible at all either, it's embarrassing

how did you get so low user? Hope you're doing okay

i dont have stretch marks on my stomach or hips, but i have tiny stretch marks on my inner thighs. i probably am fit, i skate a lot and thats probably it.

Reminder

ive always been super skinny.
Always had a low appetite, and i think life long undiagnosed depression could be the cause, also i think i might have a touch of body dysmorphia.

I definitely had a little more weight on me when i was still in highschool.

I'm not unfit, very flexible w/ sort of a dancers body build i guess.

I miss not being able to see my ribs and filling clothes out better.

When doing a 24 hour fast, is it a good idea to eat at maintenance beforehand or is that not really necessary?

not necessary.

Saw this on TV the other day. This type of stuff is very motivating to me. I wonder if the Trump administration will put its' foot down on obesity. Something needs to be done.

>tfw 120 pounds this morning
I fucking made it. 16.3 bmi, hardly any body fat. Feels good. If I can do this, I know you guys can hit your ugw's too. Hang in there, and be patient. And drink lots and lots of water.

Why would a fat president put his foot down on obesity

5'8.5 114 lbs

His wife isn't. And in Obamas case, that's who really focused on it.

Congrats! Post hip bones!

As hes a businessman I still heavily doubt it, plus obesity is something a person wants to change themselves, fatties are still gonna fat even if unhealthy stuff was overtaxed.

I agree but only to an extent. We subsidize the wrong stuff here. It's too cheap to eat unhealthy. There should be financial incentive to eat well. Carbs should carry heavier financial penalties, chicken/turkey/other lean white meats and veggies should get the benefit of the subsidies that get removed from the carb heavy stuff. Garbage like sugary cereal and stuff with high fructose corn syrup should be taxed like cigarettes.

Thanks user! My body's still pretty gross, and you can hardly see my hip bones for some reason, so I'd better not.

Shit. I'm 5'7" And my goal weight is 130 but maybe I should aim lower. Looks good.

fuck me up Veeky Forumsm I was at my lowest weight of about -3kg off weight rn but I just had to fucking ruin it and tell myself binging was ok and ever, I since kept going...feel like giving up...

Post another angle. :^)

I was doing this diet

Lost like 30lbs in almost 2 months

>posting the smiley with the carat nose

Carbs are not evil and you can still be normal weight and eat like shit. I think nutrition information and education is more important. There are pretty much no nutrition classes in schools.

What was his diet

1 apple
1 can of tuna
Water or tea

Everyday for 3 months

anyone else get headaches when fasting? any methods of fixing this?

are you drinking enough water?

That's a good point. I mean it really is all about balancing it. But there are so many cheap carb heavy, sugar filled, options that I think, since we meddle in food prices anyways, the subsidies that are brought to things like bread should be reduced and transferred over to healthier options to incentivize healthier and more balanced eating. I mean right now if you're on a really tight budget the shit to get is carbs. So no wonder poor people are getting so fat.

And women are getting the worst of it. There are so many fat women now it's unbelievable.

I think women are getting fat because of normalizing 2000 calories a day. I'm a 5'10" woman and "normal" weight and even for me my TDEE is around 1800 calories, the average woman is 5'4" or so, so that TDEE must be way lower like 1650 or something.

>tfw you have probably felt the best you've felt in a while because you've been snacking on frozen blueberries but you are too poor to make them a habit.

I GOT MYSELF A THINSPO GF GUYS PLEASE GRATZ ME

yes

are you thinspo yourself otherwise no gratz

Gratz!
I just got home from making love to my thinspo best friend for the first time ever. I've loved her for 8 years, and last night and this morning I had her.
Made her orgasm multiple times. She was quivering.

pic pls and i agree with what said

Do women talk about calories a lot? I'm only around guys and they almost never talk about calories.

Yeah they should probably move away from the 2,000 calories recommendation considering based on the average height of people that's too much for all but the tallest men.

baka

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone, man or woman, who knew what a calorie even WAS in America. Hence, my opinion that nutrition should be a required class in schools.

We ran out of condoms so she let me cum in her rear entrance.
She was a shuddering mess.

jinkies.
Will I be relatively healthy? I mean i'd take some mulivitamins, but is this actually a good way to lose weight?

Most people in the US know fuck all about nutrition, it's why fad diets are so popular here.

>but is this actually a good way to lose weight?

It's a fast way to lose weight if you're dedicated

sure thing

more muscle means you can have a more defined abdomen with more fat but you still need to get down fairly low

Just be careful you don't overdo it. You can "shock" your body and make it even harder to lose weight. Maybe just start with adding a chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, and some broccoli to your daily intake and slowly weaning that down to smaller and smaller portions until you just have the apple and the can of tuna.
Haha believe it or not, it happened and I can't stop fucking smiling.

Don't give up, you can make it if you want to!

you can ''make'' me wear your clothes anytime

What weight did you start at?

#Goals

Just 160

get outta here roleplayers

Shut up. Maybe in the 1950's. Literally every american knows what a calorie is. Most are unaware how many calories are actually in the food they eat though.

...you do know that both fruits and vegetables are carbs, right?

Good luck.

You will get skinny fast. Avoid drinking too much coffee though.

4th day of fast.

I won't eat until I go to the dentist next week.

Yeah, but they have fiber. It could be that they say certain types of carbs are more heavily taxed, i.e. pastries.

I can't do this anymore,thinspo,how do i stop thinking about nothing but calories and my body?

Try meditation.

20mins in the morning and 20mins at night helped me out a lot.

Stay busy. I think that's the biggest thing.

If you are good at ballparking calories (which only comes from lots of practice at counting them diligently and eating lots of the same stuff), then you can also not count every day and just estimate. Like for me I know I need 1500 calories per day, so can say for breakfast, lunch and dinner I could eat 500 each time for example.