Suicide general!!!

Veeky Forums ways to kill yourself???

Long story short, fucked everything up I had going for me. Broke rich girlfriend who I loved's heart and I'm hopeless now. Not the only reason obv, but still gay nonetheless.

Anyway, I've narrowed it down to a few options.
>jump off of a building downtown
>drive down to the mouth of Zion canyon (favorite place) and OD on sleeping pills
>OD on sleeping pills in the comfort of my bed
>OD on another undecided prescription drug
>intentional alcohol poisoning
>intentionally crashing car in a way I for sure cannot survive

The idea of driving down to St. George/Zion National Park and going out in the peaceful warmth of my favorite place is super appealing. Gives me butterflies just thinking about it.

So yeah, what are some Veeky Forums ways to kill yourself??? Suicide is cool as fucc as it is but I'm sure there's good and bad ways to do it.

Bonus points if your method allows you to keep your good looks (I want to be pretty when my body is discovered, clearly not rational if I'm found more than one day after, but I want to look peaceful and happy as a corpse)

the most Veeky Forums way to do it is to not do it
please user stay safe

OD on ingested heroin clutching a bouquet of flowers to your chest.
btw don't fucking do it user I love you. It gets better.

suicide is not Veeky Forums.

reinvent yourself. sit down and think about your life going forward.

what things are going well? what things are going poorly? What things should you pursue? what things should you stop doing?

i would recommend getting yoked desu. i have bipolar disorder and lifting is the pillar of discipline in my life that everything else is built upon.

get a gym bro, it keeps you accountable. maybe buy a cute puppy or a cat. have something to take care of. give yourself discipline and purpose, everything else will fall in line.

dont worry about bullshit you cant change. it doesnt really matter, and people dont care about it as much as you think they do.

dont kill yourself user. you either exist, or you dont. its really not a good idea to waste your opportunity to exist.

there will be a time when you look back on this and realize how foolish you were to even consider suicide. i know this because it happened to me.

start with a clean slate. eliminate bullshit. introduce discipline and purpose.

Also have bipolar/mood disorder, am on Prozac.

My main quarrel with myself is that I see myself as broken. I have problems mentally and react to things poorly. I'm a mean person.

For a time I wanted to go back 6 months and redo everything I can, but I realize I will always end up back in this situation.

I'd given up every friend (albeit probably not the best influences, but regardless, abandoned so many things, given up habits (some were bad, like smoking, which I miss, but not all were bad) and any other behavior she didn't like. I had a close relationship with her and her family and I fucked it all up. I've had lunch with them and talked with them since, but nothing will ever be healed entirely. Things are awkward and uncomfortable and me and Lily have a long way to go before things will be even close to where they were.

Myself as a person makes me cringe. I hate the things I have done and who I am as a person. I willingly pushed away everyone I had for a girl that I eventually thought I needed to be done with. Of course though, I couldn't just tell her that, I had to get her to hate me.
I am ashamed and disgusted with myself as a person in general. I feel entirely alone and mostly just done and complete.
I believe in reincarnation and I'm excited at the prospect of being able to start over and begin another journey, though I will have no past knowledge.

Feels awful man

Your perception of yourself defines your actions and behaviour, but with time it is definitely possible to change this perception.

This perception is fluid and most likely fluctuates greatly dependent on the current environment, stress, and a million other factors.

Hating yourself is something everyone goes through at different periods of their life, but everyone has the ability to redeem themselves in their own and others' eyes.

I know people with bipolar disorder that have been through suicidal desires and came through for the better and are now extremely grateful that they did not choose to go through with these fleeting desires.

There is always a bigger picture that is often blinded by the present moment's feelings user, I truly believe that you can have a beautiful existence and future.

what did you do to her?
also i'm sure if you explained to your old friends your situation they would be willing to reform the friendship

i don't ever think suicide is the best option in any situation

me again. i dont take any medication. i also have ADD, but ADD meds dont do anything for me. so that means i should be on antidepressants, but i dont really want to take meds and ive made a lot of progress without it.

>My main quarrel with myself is that I see myself as broken. I have problems mentally and react to things poorly. I'm a mean person.

I'm pretty much the same way, but I'm getting better. I'm socially awkward because i was antisocial throughout my childhood, but not ive started socializing more and im basically learning how to be a human. its actually been great. the key is just being content with yourself. this comes from the 2 things that i mentioned before, discipline and purpose. my anchor for discipline has been lifting.

i used to beat myself up about not being perfect, and having a mood disorder, and slightly imperfect vision, imperfect teeth, shit like that. but i basically shifted from being resentful of things that were out of my control to being proud of things that ARE in my control that i managed to improve, like my health, my grades, and my physique.

Really, all that matters is you. All that matters is your own relationship with yourself. when that is good, everything else sorta just works out. i used to be a mean person, but now that im content with myself, i see no reason to be mean. Ever since i became productive and cut bullshit out of my life, i started to value my time too much to even be negative for no reason. before you do something, think: does this action benefit me in any way? if not, dont do it. your time is valuable. your life is valuable.

this doesnt mean that you should be a selfish person. helping others is actually helping yourself. you could make a friend, and create a relationship. it makes you feel good. negative interactions just hurt both parties.

i will continue this in another comment

Not OP.

But thank you.

>For a time I wanted to go back 6 months and redo everything I can, but I realize I will always end up back in this situation.

the cyclical nature of my life is what lead me to believe that i may have BPD, and it turns out that i was right.

i used to shift from loving myself, taking care of myself, and being responsible to hating myself and abandoning my life multiple times per year. this is why its important that you establish discipline and purpose. You need something so compelling that you stick with it even through the bad times, and it will lift you back out of the dark periods that come around, or at least keep your life relatively stable. fitness is great for this. i cant recommend it enough. it helps you establish yourself on measurable and observable goals. what gets measured gets done.

>I'd given up every friend (albeit probably not the best influences, but regardless, abandoned so many things, given up habits (some were bad, like smoking, which I miss, but not all were bad) and any other behavior she didn't like. I had a close relationship with her and her family and I fucked it all up. I've had lunch with them and talked with them since, but nothing will ever be healed entirely. Things are awkward and uncomfortable and me and Lily have a long way to go before things will be even close to where they were.

it sounds like you put all of your eggs in one basket. things like this are just part of life, dude. its not the end of the world. it shouldnt be the end of your world. you are more than just this.

continuing ---->

>Myself as a person makes me cringe. I hate the things I have done and who I am as a person.

the only way to establish your self worth is to accomplish your goals. find someone you aspire to be like. conveniently enough, my gymbro is this person in my life. he is basically the opposite of me, superior in every way. and i am using his example to better myself and make myself the person that i want to be. i have basically made myself his apprentice, pathetically enough, but its working. im starting to have a nice physique. im social. i have actually done things and achieved things that give me a sense of self worth. im becoming an interesting person who does real, tangible things instead of just sitting in the house all day. You can make yourself the person you want to be too. find the reasons that youre disgusted with yourself, and change them. it is possible. you cant become anything without work and effort, though. then it wouldnt be worth anything.

>I willingly pushed away everyone I had for a girl that I eventually thought I needed to be done with. Of course though, I couldn't just tell her that, I had to get her to hate me.

youre not the only person who has made this mistake. this is a classic story, basically a trope. life will go on! dont worry so much about it!

>I believe in reincarnation and I'm excited at the prospect of being able to start over and begin another journey, though I will have no past knowledge.

your story here isnt over yet. it can be so much more. dont give up on yourself. i believe in you.

I'm cryin.
Thank you so much user, you're wonderful.

youre welcome!

user thank you so much is people like you who remind me why is spend time in this Mexican cartoon exchange board. Thank you for your words I wish very well and success in all your goals.
Not OP btw

the most effay way to go out is spend all your money on a vacation (preferably a metropolitan city) and drink away your problems until your liver gives out or you get killed by a loan shark. Or, if youre really lucky, youll find some crazy way to bring your life back. But that wont happen.

The Veeky Forums way to Kill yourself. Don't.

Brother killed himself. Posted on Veeky Forums before hand. It was terrible going through his posts.

To live is to know loss. One day you will look back and be so glad you didn't. Or you will just be dead.

If you do kill yourself. Call an ambulance before hand and shoot yourself in the head. Tell the operator what you are about to do, that you want your organs harvested and your address, and wait until you hear sirens close. Your organs can be harvested and save others. Suicide is selfish as fuck, it might be difficult but try to think of someone besides yourself. This is the only answer.

Conscious incompetence is the first step towards conscience competence.

Get over yourself. Seriously.

Everyone has issues like this. You are not special, reach out for help and find it. You are not unique. Everyone suffers and grows through it.

>getting better
>wanted to kill self

Chose one faggot

death is inevitable anyway user, best to give yourself as much happiness and fun as you can while youre here

youre welcome, user. take some time and establish your goals. engage in some introspection. quantify your goals, and take action! I know for a fact that you can do it. its not supposed to be easy!

when you see someone successful, you admire them not only because of the results you see but because of the journey they took to get there. you consider what they were, and where they came from. you see what they are now. this is why you admire them. if the journey were easy, successful people wouldnt be so admirable!

you can establish your self worth. once you have a great relationship with yourself, everything else will fall into place. you will be amazed how far youve come, and it will feel better than anything else in the world. it just takes work. it takes discipline. its a challenge, but its a rewarding journey and I know that you can do it.

silly user. saying that those two statements are mutually exclusive is literally the opposite of the truth. when youre at that point in life, the only thing you can do is get better.

no problem. good luck to you!

Really I can't say thank you enough. You've given insight and advice that the people prior I've talked to couldn't even touch. I was expecting the typical "do it faggot" responses, but really you've blown me away. I knew users like you existed, but hardly expected you to reply. Thank you.

Gunshot in the park, make sure it's high velocity and fragmenting so there's red everywhere. Wear mostly white.

Get off all meds and take some psychedelics

>when youre at that point in life, the only thing you can do is get better

and then it gets worse

Smoke cigarettes and get cancer.

of course it will. it fluctuates even if you don't have a mood disorder. the point is to build your own system that works for you and keeps you chugging along through life while accomplishing your goals.

if things didn't get worse every now and then, it wouldn't be life, would it?

>go to Veeky Forums
>see this thread
Jesus Christ, i come to Veeky Forums for fashion and because i'm vain as fuck, I don't want to hear about depression shit. go to >>>adv

take this shit to /adv/ please
there is nothing Veeky Forums about this stupid thread

I had some inspo from father john misty to head down to the Mohave take some shrooms. Thoughts?

do it. how much are you taking?

If I can make my way down probably starting at like 2 gram dosage and working my way up as I deem necessary. Fairly knowledgeable when it comes to psilocybin mushrooms, the only thing left for me to do is actually physically take them lol

Reinvent yourself instead. Live loose and fearlessly. You might as well, because you were just going to be dead anyway. But your not dead, so just fuck it. You will be dead, but not 'til some indeterminate time later. In the meantime, you're free of everything - you have no ties unless you feel like it, you have no obligations unless you feel like it, you have no responsibility to do ANYTHING you don't want to do? Because what ties, obligations and responsibilities does a rotting, decomposing corpse have. And you ARE dead, you've just decided to postpone the technical, physical part of it 'til later. You're free. Just wander the globe aimlessly.

There shouldn't have been a question mark after the word "do", by the way. Just so understand precisely what I said.

I like this idea, reminds me alot like the movie fight club which is a very effay movie

pills are for girls attempting suicide for attention

you have to go all out and make sure it works 100%. zion canyon sounds tight, do that.

this is most effay thing you could do, also dying while doing some next level shit is most fa
climb the fucking everest and die like only most badass few did

or go to australia or new zeland, and get attacked by some giant eagle while parachuting

bump for positivity

again!

Stop posting about it.

get gone

pic related

/thread

Wow effay, when did you get so nice? Jesus shit a couple years ago this board would've shat all over this poor dude

being compassionate isnt really effay but every now and then you need to recognize that another human is hurting and help them out.

A belt and a plastic bag.

Embrace your suffering

I bp1, and have attempted suicide more than once, and have been hospitalized twice. It's an illness that doesn't go away, but it has gotten easier. Keep getting treatment. If you feel this way, prozac obviously isn't working. Keep seeing a doctor and therapist. Honestly if you want to kill yourself, go get inpatient treatment. Change your living circumstances if you can. There are more people in the world, you will make new friends. Just keep going.

in any case don't od on pills. it's a myth, doesn't work. swallowed over 100 at once and drank a bottle of gin to go with it, just woke up in a hospital tied to the bed with tubes going into crevasses i was not even aware of having. that was really dumb, should have done research.

Hang yourself in a place where lots of people will see

How the fuck people even fail at suicide is beyond my understanding.

no one leaves a pretty dead body OP

drown

Does rising and falling levels of motivation mean I have BPD?

I was in a big depressive phase and dropped out of uni. Started studying something else and at the beginning of my studies I was nailing every class and had a huge circle of friends. Now I can barely get anything done and don't talk to anybody. I sleep for like 10-12 hours and it seems like the day just goes by in the blink of an eye.

I just started talking to a psychologist and she thinks I'm depressed but it's still pretty early on so maybe there's some other shit going on. I'm not suicidal but I do get pebetrating suicidal thoughts from time to time. Like the thought of myself hanging from a noose will pop up accompanied by other unwanted thoughts, particularly at times when I'm reflecting, like in the morning when I'm trying to get out of bed

How long does a BPD cycle usually take? I feel like I have microcycles and macrocycles. Like I'll be taking good care of myself for 5 days straight and the next 5 days I won't shower nor eat, but overall I'll be in either a "productive" phase or a depressed phase that last from weeks to months.

I just want to get better. I hate being a lazy shit

>normies crying about not having rich girlfriends and wanting to kill themselves

nothing more insulting