Fucking Stupid Moustache

Veeky Forums, should I shave my stupid Walt Disney moustache? It's dumb and goofy and I love it. At the same time, there's a lot of shit I can't pull off with it. I know the rest isn't great in this picture. Asking about my dumbass moustache. Thanks.

Sorry it turned out FUCKING SIDEWAYS LOL

nah but you should cut your hair off

Shave that shit.

nah but u shud suck me nut brah

Zappa-core

are you in any wannabe hipster bands

kek

shave that and git gud at bass

This

trim the sides a little so it doesnt extend beyond your lips

try keeping some stubble, and let your soul patch flourish

Honestly, I really love that look. It is a great accompaniment to your long hair and you pull off the look very well. It is a bit grungy, but it's very youthful and fun and I would not shave unless you were going to cut your hair too. They go great together.

Who could do a good Weird Al cosplay

I used to have long hair. Please, give short hair a try, I cringe so hard when I see myself a few years ago.

>I used to have long hair
Same, I miss it a lot.

My thoughts exactly.

That's not a Walt Disney moustache. His moustache is not exactly Veeky Forums, but looks good on him. Your moustache is not "dumb and goofy", it's beyond retarded and makes you look like a child molester.

Yes, you should fucking shave it.

You should also cut your fedora-core hair while you're at it.

I dunno, maybe take what I'm usually dressed in into consideration. Top half of today's fit.

Bottom half

Sorry folks, shit's posting in all kinds of crazy directions.

Just curious, do you grow facial hair anywhere else? because I get the pattern of that moustache every morning but no real facial hair anywhere else and am worried it will just become a mexistache and not go beyond that.

buzz or bust

just try it user. what do you have to lose?

say you wont shave it for a month and see what happens

jesus christ lmao

You look like you smoke cheap weed and listen to mushroomhead unironically

When you said Walt Disney moustache I though it was because you'd based it on Captain Hook. Disappointed now.

im geniunely curious as to why youre even here, youve obviously never made an attempt at being Veeky Forums before? why would you think that wearing a leather vest is okay? in any case you should shave that shit off its not goofy its just horrid, and style your hair differently

Why would u even have a moustache I never understood that desu

right if you want to keep the stach your best option is shaving your head bald and going for that 1800's weightlifter core