Manlet thred

how do you tell if something is short rise or if its low rise?
does margiela do low rise stuff

Do you want low rise? Low rise is usually like 2 or 3 inches below the belly button on me, I'm 5'8" and 52kg.

i dont want low rise, i just would like short rise but im not sure which margiela does
also fuck dude you're light wth i'm 5'5 and 58.5kg

eating disorders ©

What is this? Some kind of gnome meeting ground?

5'6'' 59kg reporting in

I'm 5'9 85kg and got a /plg/ physique

will I ever be Veeky Forums???

165cm 48kg here

twf 6'1, 6'2-3 when i wear boots feelsgoodman

King of Manlets reporting in

I come here to feel better about myself

Cheers

>i'm not a manlet if i wear my special lift shoes

okay robert downey jr

Coming in to a manlet thread for validation

Young Mifune was so delicious.

Nah it's a family thing. My father was less than 70kg until he was around 24 apparently, and we're the same height.

6' ; 65 kg

heh 5'7 50 kg here

the answer lies within the "rise" measurement

short rise and low rise are two different things tho

Wut r good fitting cheap jeans for someone who is 5'7"? nothing too tight tho.

2'11, 18kg reporting in

Levis 511 28X27 fit's me at 5"8

you will look fine in normal rise. no matter what you think

low rise and "short rise" aren't all that different

I have a 30/31 inch waist and a 27/28 inseam, so I have a hard time finding jeans/pants in my size. I am 5'9" 145lbs, so it's not that I am overweight. I've had them tailored before, but it takes time and there are some things that can't be tailored without ruining them. Where can I find clothes that fit me?

I already lift, and building my upper body will make me look better, but still won't fix my problem. Would mid-rise jeans make any difference?

5'7" 62kg here, I usually wear high rise as I have a nice ass ans hips for a guy and they look good on me

5'10" here, ideal male height although Veeky Forumscucks will shame me for saying that

you came into this thread with an opinion already made and wanted to just hear the thing you already knew, right?

and when I tell you what I think it is (and I know it for certain) but it doesn't correspond with your first guess that you made before you even made those posts, you suddenly act like you're the victim that everyone isn't listening to and is abusing him or whatever the fuck you may think and everyone is telling you the wrong answer, right, you little baby? I hate attitude like that

either make a fucking post and don't act superior and just appreciate all the answers (especially the correct one like my answer was) or shut the fuck up because nobody will ever take you seriously or reply to your posts if your reaction is always like this one

seriously fuck off

181cm (5.11")

I wear lifts if my shoes are flat or on nights out, sometimes lifts as big as 1.5". Which would make me over 6'1".

Feels like a big difference but nobody ever notices.