WAYWT Jan. 4th

Last one is fuccin dead. No ugly grils edition.

OP here. It's boring but I am comfy and warm. It's snowing today.

Repost from last thread. Pick me apart for this if you want but I think it's a pretty good casual fit

two posts in and it's already a shit cringe filled thread.

Not a fan of the cuffs

>No ugly grils edition.

Don't stand like fucking girls ever

this would look okay if you were skinnier and not a manlet

shame you're short and stocky

Take that fucking shirt off if you're not in the USMC, a lot of guys are looking for an excuse fuck you up over that, especially with that weak frame of yours. Not trying to be an asshole man.

Repost but pretty much what I'm wearing today
Beanie's lame I know, but I couldn't find a warmer hat

those shoes are terrible
those jeans are terrible
that sweater is terrible
that watch is terrible
that phone case is terrible
your posture is terrible
that wood floor is terrible
those door frames are terrible
that mirror is terrible

this is your one. stop posting, lurk more. if you don't know what's wrong, it's only a stronger reason to lurk more.

Here

Rude
I mean not hideous or anything but it doesn't seem like you're trying to look nice at all. Seems like you're running to the gym
That hoodie's pretty immature looking. Your hair is fantastic though
Those cuffs, man
Holy hell, those cuffs

>I will never own this jacket

are these shoes ugly or is it just me

it's just you

6'2" 165

Look a little too rigid but fairly pretty.

This is alright. The USMC is a little cringey tho
Sorry but the zip up isn't that good and the pants + boots reminds me of leggings + black uggs.
SCREAMS basic. Generic crewneck (that's alright tho) but bad jeans, TERRIBLE cuffs, normie/boring shoes, horrible pose, overall bad color combinations and fit.
I like this one. You're right about the beanie, doesn't really fit the rest of your fit.
They look kinda bulky i dunno

There's no way OP is a manlet. Have you tried zooming out?

Doot doot

ohayou gozaimasu

I love the nijon too!

Lol post fit

How to cuff better? Interested in learning if it's a common criticism

Art

Great silhouette, not sure how I feel about the design, but good overall

Please take that shirt off, even a POG Marine will kick your ass

wat sandals? and is that kapital?

birks + a vintage noragi off etsy

Let's see yours

They're too big. Make it shorter or if your jeans are too long fold it over twice. Just keep the height of the cuff to like an inch to an inch and a half or so.

Is that a real ass turtle?

Please never wear that again. Don't wear your own country's military surplus if it has logos on it.
This is kind of hard to make out, partly due to the lighting
I think pretty good is the wrong term here. At best this is a generic, uninspiring fit. Like everyone else has mentioned, the cuff is really bad here. I think the high tops make it even worse. Keep lurking user you'll get it eventually.
Still looking pretty good
I like it. Might look better without the graphic, but you pull it off well.
Best ITT, really digging everything.

Personally, I'd have the pants hemmed to a reasonable length. That way you wouldn't need to cuff them after every wear or wash. It's pretty cheap depending on where you go. I think most dry cleaning places offer simple services like these but you're better off relying on Yelp to tell you where the good places are.

googlefu helps. I copped mine off rakuten (not op)

Hows the new jacket Veeky Forums?

I'll get them hemmed, it's just that they were expensive and I don't really wanna grow out of them? Might grow again I'm only 18

good, qt

Thanks, I picked it up from Filson 50% off.

looks comfy but those sweatpants look busted as shit on the knees

hikikomoricore

cuffs are too big imo, also sneakers suck

what do you do for a living

not too keen on the sweater, its too juvenile for that outfit, rest is decent. lose the gay earing unless youre actually gay

you better be asian, if youre not then trash the entire outfit or gift the pieces to an asian friend

hey all

post full pic
this is pretty cool
the doc martins look a little weird for some reason
meh
gross
gross
this is ok

Artsy in a bad way

bad photo, jacket makes you look fat in the torso all bunched up like that

take a full body picture standing

Yea i like the design but im glad the fit stands on its own

here is one other pic from today technically sitting but ok

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING

my god some of your advice is so bad & asinine lol drop your name as well it's embarrassing

also no i'm not any of the plebs you responded too

get squated

How many times did you retake each of these images, you swine?

dont hate just because i am more handsome than you

The stubble isn't fixing your jaw and chin, as much as you think it might

>more handsome
>than anyone
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yall ugly groids be salty lmao

Do us all a favor and get tetanus from that tow truck, you could use being shut up for a while

you're not black ok so stop trying to talk like you are You will always be a fat white pudgy vanilla little fruitcake ok?

Holy fuck who knew Veeky Forums was capable of bantz of this caliber

Keep up the good work, fellas

salt lords mad because theyre not as good looking as me

You should be happy to be getting salt, judging by your face and figure you've being eating sugar for most of your life

honestly that photo makes me look fat as fuck i deserve to be roasted

but i have top tier body; ty

>he says as he backpedals and deletes the tow truck photo

Shitty camera quality. But vintage windbreaker, black slim skinnys from h&m, and aqua 8's. How did I do? Be honest with me. What should I work on?

doesnt mean i want to be roasted :(

Honestly one of the greatest fits I have ever seen in these threads. I wouldn't change a single thing about the outfit or you

this outfit would be a lot more Veeky Forums with a noose

But it'd look so fitting, you bound with an apple in your mouth, piggy

idk why ur calling me fat i am literally top tier skinny model body

So swallow the lard clouding your face

Why? You want the satisfaction of trying to get under my skin but I don't think you deserve it

stop being a pussy

Stop believing you are owed anything for enduring what we've said to you

You must be 18 to post on this board

You're being a pussy

Good

Now convince me to show you my fit

Bruh stop being so agressive. Just erase your head from your fit pic next time and post only one photo. You get a lot of shit because you draw attention to yourself with mulitple photos and leave yourself open to ridicule by showing your face. You have only yourself to blame

you just got me to pull the plug on getting docs

Sadly dont have grey socks for this :(
Good idea, cant tell what is wrong with the execution
boring
Stop posting the same pic, we all know it's great
meh
You are always great with a style i hate, sorry i cant judge this
You are consistently the best part of the latest WAYWT
meh
I am a fan sice last thread
Either not you or it's the millionth time you post this

Wat

This is a solid fit.

Top doesn't do it for me, like the bottom though.

I'm honestly so fricking mad I wasn't dressing this well when I was your age (19?)

check the stance

>usmc
no son
gaijin no jaketto ga kakkoii nee

The others are shitting you, kid. You can read it in their overly praising tone.
The fact that you posted this on a fashion forum is ridiculous.
Then again, so are most of these threads.
Look at them:
Literal children who do not know what they're doing. And those are only the ones where I can tell, no one here knows how to take a photo either.
Like these:
It's absolutely ridiculous.

Therefore: Read up and try to improve (and learn how to photograph yourself) and you will not be the cancer that kills Veeky Forums any longer.

What exactly is so bad about my fit? Talk shit post fit.

ty for heads up, nice fit user

I also don't like fit but you are absolutely retarded, critique dont talk shit and if you talk shit post fit

Im twenty, thanks.

Wearing this almost everyday now
Very cold!!!
Also top is bulky because of hoodie layer

arigato!

Individual critique is too much effort, so I will keep it abstract. What is fashion about? Is it about looking good? What is "looking good"? Fashion is about fashioning oneself into something else, into oneself, into another - whatever one wills. Is that what you have done? You certainly haven't created anything good-looking. You have created something perfectly neutral - The look of a child not knowing what [s]he is doing - Perfectly neutral - It is not that your fits are good or bad, it is that they are hardly fits, there being neither standout items nor any kind of coherence in them that isn't completely incidental. There seems to be no goal. no ambition, no intention to what you have shown us. Your "fits" look like random assortments of clothes one would pick from first some random store's rack then one's wardrobe thinking "yeah, that looks good" and "this might look good together, I like that" - Naively and passively - You have not yet become the person behind the clothes, masterminding them to serve a purpose, to realize yourself in them, for you are still the person behind the clothes, hidden from view, hidden behind layers of textile, letting your whims dictate the clothes that dictate your life, dictate the way people see you, the way you see yourself. You have not yet become a person, not yet of agency. Literal children who do not know what they're doing. You have let yourself be fashioned into nothing by your clothes. You have fashioned yourself into nothing. What you are doing is not fashion.

Therefore: Read up and try to improve (and learn how to photograph yourself) and you will not be the cancer that kills Veeky Forums any longer.

You don't think that's old, do you?
Given your age, I have hope that you will soon be mature enough to appreciate my advice.

Fuck off the cancer of Veeky Forums is the fact that most experts have left and the only "oldfags" left are elitist manchildren such as you. You critizice our view of fashion as being naive but you dont expand onto your actual opinion other than "fashioning oneself into something else"

get rid of the carhart patch beanie and loose the nbs

>carhart
>loose

normie

My advice is exactly what is needed - It is not so much specific knowledge that is needed to help these people, that comes with interest and practice - It is the realisation that behind all fashion and behind all processes of fashioning must be a person who fashions. It is important for them to know that only they can fashion themselves. It is not important into what, and knowledge of colours and shapes can only guide your process, but agency is crucial. It requires a degree of clarity of who and what you are, what you derive yourself from and what you want to be - It requires to want to be. There is nothing more specific I can advise you, I can only enlighten you on what is fashion. That way however you must walk alone, and it should be a joyous way if fashion interests you - If not, that's okay too. Fashion is not for everybody.

Nobody will ever take you serious, you dont have proofs of being Veeky Forums yourself, there is also the fact that being Veeky Forums is subjective. Stretching your answer doesn't make it smarter. You are using buzzwords in an attempt to sound superior, what the fuck does this mean
>behind all processes of fashioning must be a person who fashions. It is important for them to know that only they can fashion themselves