Smartphone

What smartphone is the most Veeky Forums aprooved? And in what color?

always apple

color choice is personal preference, just remember that cases are for poor people and should never be used

Depends on your style.

Techwear/Casual/Formal is always Samsung.
Fuccboi is Apple.

It seems like all models use iphones.

all androids are unaesthetic chink tier garbage, other than the xperia line

anything but apple

>chink tier
lmao where do you think your precious iphone's made?

>buying a phone that literally looks worse
>because you need to fit in with teenage girls

w
e
w
lads

iphone 5s is objectively the most effay phone ever made

5s is fucking impossible to use if you aren't a manlet

>Not iPhone SE

SE is objectively the best cellphone

any color but rose gold is cool

5S is the exact same thing so it also counts

androids are for autistic faggots
iMessage is literally the #1 thing for getting laid
if a girl sees that green bubble she's turned off

holy shit, is that what the green bubble means?

/thread

Yeah... thats what it means.... I might buy an iphone because girls take that into account. Also its effay.

imagine being so desperate for validity u have to start arguing about phones

kill yourself applefag

Underage GTFO! Also /g/
/thread

too big to be Veeky Forums.

apple did it right. the iphone is the perfect size for a phone.

only fat fingered fatties from /g/ use giant phones like the the one plus faggot and samschink shit

iPhone 7 Plus with Apple's tan leather case is as patrician as it gets.

None of them, only fags associate a phone with fashion. If your someone who even thinks a phone is a part of fashion, very un Veeky Forums

Green bubble means poorfag, women and people and general avoid people with green bubbles.

>Techwear
Probably something that's pure Android and easy to root like the Nexus or pixel line.

>having such a vapid personality, being so ugly, and dressing so terribly that it comes down to this
I think the best phone for you would be the noose

Yeah but I can't phonepost with clover from an iPhone

You do realize the 7 is also huge, right?

Nexus 6P is effay

Why not rose gold?

Just use Fortune, best phone shitposting app for iOS

Found the hamplanet sausage fingers faggot

protip: no one gives a fuck what phone you use
also if you buy apple products for social prestige you should just kill yourself

this

Who cares? It's a phone, not an accessory. You people are nuts.

Dude/girl
it depends on you. I personally have Android phone and i like it because of free apps and things yu can do to its system. Down side of that is that Google has some kind of a contract with FBIy so your personal things ren't really personal.
On the other side iOs is stiff and you can't so easy root it to hack some games or some shit. But you get all the security of the world. Plus, iOs has lower RAM due to its good chips and porcessors and is rly fast. on the other side Andorid has big patches, big updates that require a lot of memmory in first place, and RAM to implement those updates in practical (interface and everything u see and use)
in the end its up to you what dou you prefer :)
ciao

Because pink is for faggots.

Is your masculinity that fragile? Lmao

5S is a scam. Normal 5 has almost identical specs for like $100 less.

nick?

Don't wanna jailbreak tho

Google Pixel is the best thing you can get. It looks good, best OS, best camera. There is no better smartphone right now

The SE is affordable and has the same specs as 6s tho. So unlike the 5/5s, it wont run irritatingly slow in a year (unless you refuse to install ios version updates)

Are american women really like this?

I can't help but notice all those girls in that pic are black.

Could probably sideload it

Is there a guide?
How do I do it
If I update my phone will there be problems?

Thank you Ranjeet. 10 rupees have been deposited into your Google positivity account.

iPhone 6(s)/Plus gold. Only answer.

designed in california you retard

like i give a shit where the workers come from

True

>iMessage is literally the #1 thing for getting laid if a girl sees that green bubble she's turned off

It doesn't matter what phone you have if you're an ugly fuck, m8

old lumia models and pic related
least Veeky Forums: anything samsung

>Messaging
Bullshit.

If you want to get laid, you snap the bitches

The green bubble meme is honestly one of the best memes going at the moment

Makes androidfags mad everytime

with your shitty android snapchat that takes a screenshot of the cameras viewfinder instead of an actual image?

I had an iPhone 6s 16gb that was passed down from my exgf to me. Sadly I wsa robbed and bought a nexus 5x, I kindda miss the iOS to be quite honest, is it worth selling my nexus and getting a 5se I plan on getting the 64gb rose gold one

Non-whites in general

White with Rose Gold

I don't get why anybody would ever buy anything other than a chink phone.

why would I need anything but a redmi note 3 pro ?
nobody even needs what this cheap bastards offers , why spend 700 € on a new iphone when all you do is snapchat ?

nothing against snapchat though.
also no hate,
I really don't understand it.
I really dig the concept of a smartphone but there is so little you can actually do with it.

Plebs treat iPhones like a fashion accessoire and think it's a status symbol

Geobaskets are the true status symbol

designed in california?
wow, that's so impressive
I bet samsung designes all of their phones in a small poor fishing village in southern vietnam, even though they're a korean company and probably based in seul and whatnot

The fact that it costs more then every other phone does make it a status symbol. You might not think it signifies anything important, but unfortunately people see it and think "money".

I thought fa weren't filthy casuals. I am really disappointed with this thread.

As a girl, I always look at a guys phone to judge him and if I see an iphone I know there's nothing of interest I will see. dropped.

If you own a Samsung or an IPhone you're a pleb.

Lenovo vibe or a one plus, id say.

I generally don't give a shit about what's popular, but if you can't join an iMessage group chat then you're missing out and youre a social outcast. Not like you'd know because no one asks you anyway huh?

if Veeky Forums is that important then you probably dont have friends to talk to anyway

it's the tackiest

im better looking than you m8

is 100% right

it aint a meme it's the truth

how would your dad feel if he saw his son posing as a girl on the internet?

you can call, you can text, it tells time

When I hit my data limit Veeky Forums is the only thing that loads fast
So I just browse when I have downtime and I'm not at home

>korea
>fashionable

this really made me think

currently still using my oneplus one. where i live we mainly buy phones off-contract, and it was just the best deal at the moment. for some reason i always thought samsung phones are really ugly. if i could choose i'd get an lg or something. motorola, huawei and pixels look rather cheap. i really loved the iphone 5 look but then they turned ugly.

Xperia Z3 faggot here, don't buy one. Looks slick as fuck on the outside, but Sony and software go along about as well as the Middle East and peace.

is iMessage really a thing in america ?

in europe everybodys uses whatsapp and the cool kids also have telegram.

really everybody has whatsapp though , it's basically the most common form of commuication nowadays

But can you play snake on it?

Xperia xz, iphone 7/6s/6, Samsung s7 (not edge) r the only phones for non plebs, unless u don't mind looking dated and late with 5/SE

Surely you fellas mean the 4S.
I really liked my HTC One, too.

>androids are for autistic faggots
>iMessage is literally the #1 thing for getting laid
>if a girl sees that green bubble she's turned off
you are calling anyone autistic when you rely on an proprietary app for human interaction, amusing

If you are a green bubble subhuman, then you can't be effay.

xiaomi mi mix, no competition

Jet black iPhone 7/7 Plus and the iPhone SE are the only 2 choices for an Veeky Forums phone desu.

As a 6P owner It really dosen't matter wtf you have as long if you can finesse you can cop any girl. Plus snap is the new move now, if you are still asking for numbers in the current year you are doing it wrong.

That being said I'm stilling considering a 6s because of iMessage (that pool shit) and because my family is no fun. But even that is gonna fucking blow because of the rumor that its going to be able to tell you when people screenshot your text.

Also don't be like this nothing is worst than being apart of the infamous cracked iPhone clan.

scratches aren't Veeky Forums, user

S7 way better aesthtics with metal frame and glass not glossed over aluminum like what old chunks spend all day collecting from the trash

Any phone with the fingerprint scanner on the back that isn't a fucking tablet. Functionality meets aesthetics.

I think a white iphone looks better... What does everyone else think?

god-tier

-iPhone SE (6 and above aren't iPhones at all)
-Sony Xperia series
-OnePlus X
-Blackberry Passport
emphasis on minimalist design language

My fucking guy. A discrete and powerful phone is a sign of power.

Also if you're on iOS 10 you're a fucking idiot. A more gaudy OS does not exist. Look at iMessage for gods sake.

well you are wrong on that point.
An expensive and very used phone is really fa.

iPhones are unbearably shit phones. Ive had 3: the 3G, 4S, and 5S.
I didn't crack any of the screens but somehow the touch pin connectors inside would always fuck up, leaving only a part of the screen touch sensitive. When I would bring my jew phone to the jew store they'd tell me they would have to replace hardware and it would be ~200 bucks. Plus going through iTunes for everything is the worst shit ever.
I have a galaxy s7 now and its amazing. I would never switch back especially now that the TRS headphone jack is gone.
Really though don't listen to Veeky Forums about tech, listen to /g/.

In Sweden everyone I know uses facebook messenger / somtimes kik / snapchat groups desu

Does anyone else think the 3.5mm jack removal will actually prevent a lot of people from switching to Apple? I know there was controversy from the apple community, but think of all the people that will never consider switching to Apple products after the removal, it would literally be a downgrade for them. And if Apple doesn't have people switching to their products, it's only a matter of time before their retained market begins to dwindle, no?

Bluetooth headphones are just too expensive and bad too warrant buying. Like I feel the top of the line bluetooth headphones would still be inferior to my m50's sound wise so why bother?

>Chinkshit
>Iphone is the epitome of the chink phone
>bland design
>poorly made
>stale 3year old design

The funny thing is that the 6+ is way larger than the one plus so you argument is invalid.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

This phone is Veeky Forums af.

apple just makes some bold moves. removing the 3.5 mm jack actually eventually allows for better audio quality. we're just not there yet. prices of high-end headphones wired vs. bluetooth or lightning is still too far apart, and too little choice when it comes to the latter. in the meantime you can still use the adapter to use the headphones or iems you already bought though. people will always end up buying apple stuff no matter what. it is just partly the appeal of the brand and ecosystem itself.

lmao

After google stopped cramming it down our throats I thought this was pretty cool looking with the small glass panel.

S7 or kys

SE obviously