Veeky Forums gf acquisition thread

Admit it, you want to be fashionable only because you think it'll get you a girlfriend (or boyfriend) and quell the emptiness inside you at last. It won't, but let's keep pretending.

ITT: Post pictures of the kind of partner you wish to attract, and give advice on how one should dress to do so.

pic reated: how should one look to effectively woo the feminine yet relaxed, "Karen Carpenter reborn into a Generation Y hipster body" type of girl?

hehe xd

Tuck in your t-shirt
You big baby.

But I have a girlfriend and still dress well

It makes me feel good and she likes it too

I feel at a disadvantage looking like jaden smith when it comes to these girls. Do they only like white guys, that's all I see them with.

but I have a girlfriend, and dressing well was helpful in that endeavor. Obviously it wasn't the only reason she was initially attracted to me, but you're missing the forest for the trees if you make statements like "being fa wont get you a gf." Veeky Forums losers make this same mistake. "Lifting wont get your girls!" Of course it won't. No one single factor will. You must have a fairly well rounded identity, and fashion is one aspect of it.

Nah, I think you're on the right track, buddy. I keep seeing these mellow white chicks with guys looking like they raided The Weeknd's closet.

I was merely jesting, spinning a humorous yarn. I do think fashion matters in finding a partner, among other things. Is your gf fashionable? Do you two have similar styles or were you attracted to each other as opposites?

I'm in love with her. We have mutual friends.

God I wish I could just hang out with her. She's cool.

>Admit it, you want to be fashionable only because you think it'll get you a girlfriend (or boyfriend) and quell the emptiness inside you at last. It won't, but let's keep pretending.

No, I genuinely don't. I strive to be fashionable because I take pride in my appearance and it makes me happy to look good. I'd be lying if I said I don't care what others think of me, but I dress the way I do because I want to, not for the approval of anyone else. I thought the same way you do when I was in high school my first couple college years, but it's something you grow out of. Up until about 19 or 20 years old I wore clothes I thought were cool to help me get with the kind of girls I wanted to get with.

You should try to move past this kind of thinking, though. It's fleeting and it hurts your self image and self confidence. And I'm positive you will grow out of it when you get a little bit older. I'm not trying to sound like "le older and wiser guy", or call you immature, because lord knows I thought the exact same way up until I was 20 or so. Seeing how the majority of posters here seem to be 17-21, it's not unreasonable to assume many of them feel the same way you do.

But once you start dressing well and caring about your appearance for yourself, and for no one besides yourself, you'll find yourself to be happier, more confident, in general more secure in yourself and your appearance, and yes, in your fashion choices too.

It's the ultimate high to dress the way you do for no other person than for yourself.

People say I look like the weeknd too. But I just feel to hood for these mellow girls. I be seeing them with white guys that look exactly like them. But hindsight I just gotta try. Tired of hispanic girls yo.

>no one single factor will
$MONEY$

is it possible to get a qt fashionable gf as a black manlet? ive got a 7/10 face and pretty decent dress sense if that helps.

is there any way to get qt p2t model tier girls like pic related or should i just kill myself.

I've never even seen a girl that looks/dresses like this, HOWW?. And before you scream yellow fever, she doesn't have to be asian. just cute.

How to cop wholesome semi-traditional quiet soft spoken qt who dressed in a similar to way to pic?

Like the dude above me said, doesn't have to be asian, just cute.

I swear if I lift that top up there will be no end to her legs.

Is that guy wearing a fedora with rick runners?

>is there any way to get qt p2t model tier girls like pic related

Yeah if you're rich or famous you can get a fashionable qt 3.14 modelfu easy.

Otherwise unless you're a 6'2+ hip version of Chad with a great body then no. Forget about getting with models dude, most of them are absolute trash to be with besides their great bodies. I've only slept with 2 models (neither were 10s but one was a high 8) and both of them did the dead fish in bed. Both of them were stupid as fuck. And since I doubt I'll ever get lucky enough to sleep with a model again I'm going to typecast them all as being dead fish in bed. If I b-believe it hard enough it has to be true.

But seriously don't worry about being a black manlet dude, that's irrelevant, all you need to get girls with good fashion sense is confidence and charisma. Even your own fashion sense is tertiary.

My (poor) sense of style had zero impact on getting a girl. Or, rather, I've never had trouble getting with someone. I'm sure it affects *who* would be interested in me, but I've done fine, both before and after Veeky Forums.

She looks like a non-interactable NPC in a vampire themed nightclub in an mid 2000s MMO

Work out.

Move away from your flyover state. Never return.

They like guys with money and "creativity." Dress kind of techy, have a good haircut and be ambitious about everything you do. Be a people person. Ooze kindness and peace. Be the opposite of what her dad was (e.g. present).

Observe.

literally any girl who is not overweight

i'm not really in the position to have standards

neither are most of us really, doesn't hurt to dream.

Well it does actually.

Tbh I like fashion because it helps me be more confident in how I look and I don't have to worry about it.

Feels good

I need a white bitch

Orchestra practice

;-;

I feel like I kind of have the opposite problem. I tend to be more interested in normalish/unassuming type women (I've been crushing pretty hard on pic related recently) and worry a bit that the way I dress alienates those types from me. I just think black looks good on me, I'm not trying to be or attract trendy corny lookin fucks, but that's basically what happens.

>How to cop wholesome semi-traditional quiet soft spoken qt who dressed in a similar to way to pic?
your only option is jihad

Honestly I kind of gave up trying to attract and be with "art hoe" type girls. On one hand I was always low-key intimidated by them so it was hard to ask them on dates. On the other hand they're fucking full of themselves and think they're really cool and righteous for how they dress and their political views. That's why I'm now seeing a nice girl who dresses OKAY but definitely not as well [hip/trendy/stylish] as me. I just figured if a girl is as vain as I am the relationship could never work lol

I'm gonna try to dress her in normcore/minimalism tho because I find it ridiculously attractive on girls

I just want a qt who dresses well or who's open to fashion. Me myself am still building my style but it'd be cool to dive into that world with someone. Of course they'd need a great personality but I guess attractive hobbies and interests are bonuses too.

Pls gib qt gf

argh, can it not be?

Veeky Forums girls

I dont want a girlfriend, boyfriend or sex. However, I do want a particular girl I know to beat me up, stomp on me, spit in my mouth, and verbally abuse me.

Holy fuck

Most of us aren't stupid. You don't dress like fa if u want to attract girls.

find em at any liberal arts school. they don't just have art hoes and sjws.

or go to a drone show

Underrated

I'm the user he replied to and I don't get it. Explain.

I don't get it. Explain.

that's where you find qt fa gfs

user, that IS an art hoe

kek those books, this is bait

If I were dressing for girls I'd dress like a fratboy or a latest trend wearing fuccboi.

Ideal gf would be a tall, stick thin qt with an attitude that would do drugs with me

Orchestras are filled with the sort of women you described

>tfw neither natalie or julia will ever be my wife
feels bad man.