Beaches within 70 miles off city center

>beaches within 70 miles off city center
>mountain skyline
>continue to respect historical traditions
>fashion week destination
>hallyu wave creator and creator of most fashion trends that have been popular in the past 10 years

is Seoul the most Veeky Forums city on the planet right now?

why would anyone want to live in NYC unless they had to?

SEOUL IS A DYSTOPIC PURGATORY; SOUTH KOREA IS A DECULTURALIZED, NATIONALLY AMNESIAC, "PUPPET STATE".

>DYSTOPIC PURGATORY

elaborate

SEOUL AND KOREAN CULTURE AS A WHOLE IS THE ANTITHESIS OF Veeky Forums, BUT I DO SEE THE YOUNGER GENERATION STEPPING UP AND TESTING BOUNDARIES WHICH IS THE ONLY Veeky Forums THING ABOUT IT. EVERYTHING ELSE IS GARBAGE

on average koreans dress better than other countries but the range is far smaller
seldom are people actually very Veeky Forums
korean culture is extremely narcissistic and focuses alot on image whether it be socially or physically and its shown with its plastic surgery or extremely widespread trends
not very Veeky Forums imo, tokyo is almost infinitely better

>travel to seoul
>everybody is wearing a north face jacket
>even the stewardesses on the plane
>even my uber driver
>even toddlers in their prams
>its like 30 degrees and its sweltering hot
>walk into kimchi store
>old korean women in north face jackets start snickering at me
>get coffee at starbucks
>tastes like arsenic
>die because i didnt follow the korean standard of beauty and succumb to peer pressure

>entire country filled to the brim with asians
>Veeky Forums

>gooks
>Veeky Forums
good joke mate

but it gave us "oppa gang bang style XD" it can't be trill

Forgot your trip faggot

gf is from Seoul

she says it isnt great, im sure ill have to find out for myself at some point though. Saying that, London holds nearly every single trait that you've mentioned about Seoul.

Go away Nip scum

Korea is best country

South Korean fashion is copying everything that is populair in the west but completely missing the point. Its unoriginal and soul-less. Its all because its just a puppet state controled by the usa. They want to be cool so they copy their daddy. You see this in music too. K-pop is just american pop music but somehow even more commercialized. No inovation or creativity has come out of this country. Japan is best.

>deculturized
>nationally amnesiac
Even /int/ is this bad

I lived 4 years in Seoul
It's not Veeky Forums at all

this

I don't believe South Korea is going to be leading anywhere in fashion, not for a long time anyway. They literally copy USA / Euro fashion and manage to make it more brash

This

Anything that has to do with koreans is shit by nature, koreans are mentally ill psychopats who contributed with nothing aside from being historical slaves to either China or Japan, their """"modern"""" lifestyle is still embedded with feudal mentalities, either one of them is a political mess, the north is the north and the south is lead by fucking witches

i was just there for 9 days. i got flexed on so hard by everyone it was nuts. also 11/10 best city in the world

>hallyu
the only good things korea has exported in the last 100 years is food and my gf

that being said the countryside is really beautiful and the people are wonderful, so if you only went to seoul or a big city don't act like its representative of the whole country anymore than london represents all of england

t. Ken-sama

>Literally all of these apply to London. In some cases to an even greater extent

best thing about korea is hallyu and fabricated pretty women

the worst thing is literally everything else.
fashion and music is 2-3 years behind, the current "millenials" are trying to become more westernized but they are still trying to hold onto cultural customs while piggybacking yesteryears generation. the cities are nice but its like living in a flyover american state anywhere else in the country.

its not any of their faults, korea just got dicked by everyone and themselves until the last 20-30 years when they get mega economic boosted by steel and other mega industries and shit. korean affluence and superiority mentalities are for the most part disgusting and uninteresting.

i still like my idols though so theres that

>continue to respect historical traditions
my sides

Love that london mountain skyline, but seriously what plus does ur queen give besides a whole in ur pocket

Lived north of seoul in dongduchonshi for over a year in service of the great satan. Korean culture is lame, all the young people are man purse carrying fucbois and they dress like ladyboys. Best korea is the Veeky Forums korea