Fashion once trump is president?

Let's give r/femalefashionadvice a big round of applause/

no hijabs ill tell ya whut

>womemes

>LETS SHOEHORN (NO PUN INTENDED) A POLITICAL CONVERSATION INTO THIS NON-POLITICAL SPACE BECAUSE PEOPLE ENJOY WHEN THAT HAPPENS

pretty much this
stop spouting your politically charged garbage thats barely even related to fashion
sage

i wish i was gay
god i hate womemes

yea they should be more like Veeky Forums

American Apparel is gonna be the cheapest clothes around woohoo

Do you faggots look through places you hate like reddit and tumblr just to find things to get angry and sperg out about? Are you mentally ill?

literally worse than SJW

fuck white people, fuck trump

Do Americans honestly take themselves this serious?

/pol/ and tumblr are literally the same

it's boggling how both sides think they're fucking different, when it's the same shit.

did this really need to be screencapped

everyone knows this, provided you arent an autist whose opinions are defined by things youve read on Veeky Forums

People trying to act like fashion & politics aren't intertwined. Fashion is a reflection of society, as it is now

Learn something before you type, of course the political spectrum reflects on how we dress. Do you even Vivienne Westwood? Please learn before you speak

>screen shotting your own post

it's actually honestly pertinent and relevant to american fashion though
i think we'll see a rise in americana and home-grown american fashion brands over the next few years

>dumb bitches complaining its gonna be harder to buy $5.00 fast fashion sweatshop made clothes

Are you autistic?