b e r g h a i n

have anyone here ever been? just now reading about this, seems pretty damn cool

want to go but will be denied ;_;

this + look very ill + look gay + piercings + tatoo + speak german

pls be in Berlin

>wear something gay
>wear lipstick
>act gay

what is this? looks like some trendy european event, guessing they have a strict, ever-shifting dress code/only let attractive people in.

not sarcasm either, if I'm right on the mark I was really just assuming

just pray user

Just look this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvMvXtM7-Yc

why would you be denied? just follow the dress code

I don't know, what's Google?

fuck off tourist

;_;

Now that Berlin is dead where are some hip places to visit in europe? I was planning on studying abroad there but now it seems as saturated as NYC (where i go to school).

I'm looking for the term to Google. "German club" is a bit broad, if you can imagine.

>This is a actual advice
Buy clothes that make a unique style that look good, investigate about other people or fashion designers (even cartoon characters) styles and find something you like and build your own style.
Note: Don't copy other people style

see and google again

Also, Veeky Forums ain't good to find your style, Veeky Forums is good telling the quality of the clothes you buy, r/mfa is basic but is shit in the end.

You find your style by yourself, here you can ask what it's good.

To learn about real fashion go for books

club is called berghain

>Now that Berlin is dead
>now it seems as saturated as NYC
you're so stupid

let me guess, you've never even been to berlin and probably get your info from your "german friend" you met on an EDM forum

>you have to dress like shit to get into this club where everyone else dresses in equally tasteless shit

why is this on Veeky Forums?
if you're there for the music or drugs post on /mu/. clearly its not about fashion.

The fact that every "hip" person in the city I know has gone to Berlin makes it seem like it's passed its peak. Hell, even Conan went to Berghain

then you're a trendhopping too-easily impressionably underage faggot who doesn't really care about studying abroad

Studying abroad is literally about living in a cool new place for a semester what kind of university do you go to? I could take better classes at my home university but nyc gets boring and I want to experience something new, hans

Why do people on this board worship Berlin so much?
It's a fucking poor shithole.

clubs are like anxiety sports to me ;_;

Its about fashion of rave scene in Europe/Berlin, so I don't know why this should be posted on /mu/. We are not discussing techno music

you're fucking retarded if you think berlin has "peaked" whatever the fuck that means (probably that your internet tumblr meme friends aren't talking about it anymore) and therefore its not worth going to

t. Maarten Odewelijken

>le berghain

yeah sure, l bet it's shit, l hate ben klock and all the lame techno that gets there, it's anyway a dumb tourist attraction, you have to be the dumb normie of the dumb normies to get kicked out at this point

for the record l haven't been there so l'm talking out of my ass, but l reckon that you'd rather get in if you just dress like you would if you were to spend a lot at a club, comfy shoes, thin clothes and so on

they probably make most of money selling drugs, so maybe look like drug addict?