adibus

Bobby DingBimber

Mommy's-off-the-Pillfigger

It's rick owens

raffy taffy

Dummy Shitfinger

Wommy ShrillNigger

Timeto Killnigger

woah there, almost fell out of my seat there guys, watch the edge, will ya? jeez

Tony Killnigger

Grapheine. And it's a brand design studio. You're mixing things up.

Sideways Poland

Memes aside, is this brand any good? Been eyeing a coat or two and wondering what it's reputations like.

Imo Most Tommy looks pretty good and Veeky Forums [opinion]. Trying to find tommy is hard for me though

How come hard? Non-conventional sizes or something?

Tommy is the ultimate suburbia-core. My dad wears it and I've got baby pictures in Tommy.

vintage tommy can be p nice

gow sha rub shin ski

>Most Tommy looks pretty good and /fa
>tacky ass logos on basic shit is my idea of fashion

I quite like the stuff post 2000, you've massively decreased the size of logos on stuff to the point it's barely noticeable.

One of the best fashion turnarounds in my opinion

Mommythe Gameiger

I have a tommy peacoat, good quality and decent look

most of the stuff I've seen (and own) have a minuscule logo, so not tacky at all.

But during my trip in colombia, I saw a lot of shirts and stuff with a fucking giant hilfiger logo, quite terrible. I always thought they were replicas. Maybe it depends by the country and its fashion sense

It's mostly the older stuff that are so bad. I think they caught on how bad it was and minimised the logo more.

Opinions on this Tommy coat? Got something similar in the sales, can't find the actual one. The main difference is that the material doesn't look so cheap.