Why is it that black guys can wear anything and look great?

Why is it that black guys can wear anything and look great?

>wearing at least 6k each in clothing and accessories, probably a shitton more

>"LOL look how effay these random, non-celebrity black males are. I'm so not racist for generalizing an entire race based on this one picture!"

Liberals, everybody.

our darkskin makes clothing pop. even the fattest ugliest black guys look better than white boys

Actually, all of them are dressed pretty poorly. It's hard to tell though, because many people regard cultures other than their own with a clueless mysticism, which makes it impossible to judge the quality of things within that culture.

When was the last time you looked at an Indian Sahri and said "mmm, this one isn't as well executed as the other ones"? Probably not often.

Which one looks great?

Not even 'ye looks good in that pic

The one in the middle is kanye but you're right, you can't generalize a whole group based on a portion.

Your point is irrelevant unless you're assuming the fashion culture of tyrones is essentially dressing like a jester. Then yes, only jesters can rate other jesters dress accordingly within their own group, by their group rules.

But why should we care about jester aesthetic; they're simply here for our amusement.

lol i hope im amusing you dude

pic related

Guy to the right of kanye if from wu tang

Aside from orange manpurse guy every one of them looks like a slapped ass. Leopard leggings is okay too because he clearly doesn't give a fuck, but aside from these two the rest of it is tragic.

>how can white bois even compete

Non meme answer is that black skin generally just goes better with a wider range of colors and black people can pull off saturated colors better than people with lighter skin. All of those guys looks pretty bad, only the dude on the far right looks presentable to an extent, and his outfit definitely couldn't be pulled off by a white person.

but you realise the jester is a character right? No jester is a jester by accident, he dresses to fit expectations of those he is entertaining.
The fact you call the jester 'jester' in a demeaning way doesn't affect him.
Is a clown insulted if you criticise his 'clown aesthetic' knowing full well that being a clown isn't what defines him?
The fact you're discussing the jester at all is what keeps him relevant.

keep telling yourself that jamal, paler the skin the more aesthethic and effay it looks, and clothes apply better because skin is like clean canvas

>liberals

Fucking /pol/tard fuck off and die

guy to the right of the wu-tang guy is virgil abloh, founder of off-white

Because the bar has been set so low that existing is already and achievement for them

quads of truth

The quads are never wrong

quads of quadratic queef quasar

Damn Omar took so much weight, is snoop really a girl ?

lower standards and expectations

>even the fattest ugliest black guys look better than white boys
shit bait and im not even white

Why do niggers buy Geos yet have no idea how to wear them? Were they tricked by tricky ricky?

kek

get the fuck out of here cuck

It's probably just that darker skin tones can pull off brighter colours, their stance (they don't look self conscious) and their masculine facial structure suits the style. I don't really like any of the outfits, but they pull it off better than most people could.

nonchalance pulls off brighter clothes better than overconfidence. probably why these guys look like shit.

middle is so tacky
other two are cool tho

tips fedora

>thinly veiled racebait thread in a progressive flavour
nice try, get the fuck out though
sage

lol what?

thats what peeps go out in the sun to get whiter, right nigga?

stay mad

While Whites get to choose to become darker, Blacks can't go out of the Moon to bleach their skins.

>being this mad at all your whities trying their very best to look black in the summer, paying for tanning creams and solariums and melanotan injections at exorbitant prices all just so they can look that tiny bit more black

stay fucking mad whiteboy

>implying i am white
hehehehehe

implying I'd ever want to do that.

stay pale my friend :')

Pic not related

the joke was that they looks like shit
how many layers of autism are you in right now?

blacks have never invented anything of significance. They only excel in entertainment. "run nigga run". Jump, nigger! Jump higher! There yah go, that's a good nigger.

middle is amazing

Kanye always looks like he has just been scolded by his mom.
That's not effay.