What are some core Rick pieces for a simple wardrobe to rotate a few outfits?

What are some core Rick pieces for a simple wardrobe to rotate a few outfits?

Brands with similar aesthetic ok

ramones/geos
pods
prisoners
leather jacket

are there any pants without dropcrotch?
i dont really like it

What is the point of wearing any rick piece with normal rise pants ?

you dont look like someone who just shit into his pants

lol whats the point of rick then?

Eye opening

That's why you wear long tops with it

>wants to wear Rick
>hates dropcrotch
Then perhaps wear another designer? It's like a staple of Rick.

Just wear spray on skinnies, and have slim legs.

all other pieces look good beside the pants
i think dropdrotch isnt that bad but it shouldnt be that much if you know what i mean

Rick makes "normal" looking clothes and a lot of idiots think that apparently wanting rick but having it look good is wrong or something even though it's literally his clothes.

Check out his detroit, torrence, berlin cut denim jeans, he does make regular tees, his walrus mastodon sneakers are pretty normal looking, he has non-drop sweatpants, his crew patches are a little weird but wearable, he has normal looking boat shoes, jason hoodies, regular looking non-drop chinos/pants, he has regular but interesting knitwear, yak jumpers, etc.

He has other stuff that definitely teeters on what the average person would wear. Oversized pants and shorts, some with unusual, asymmetrical designs. Very long and/or very oversized tees, some regular sneakers just with unusual colorings and patterns.

Dropcrotch is huge part of Rick's fucking with proportions. There's a reason why all of his tees are so damn long.

fianlly someone who isnt shitposting

But other pieces look goofy if you wear them with regular pants. They are meant to be worn with dropcrotches

the reason is only tall guys can rock it kek
and the crotch doesnt have to be next to you fuckin knees

i think there is a way to pull it off

Rick's leather jackets.
The rest = cringe

>essential
leather jacket
flight bomber
ramones
geos/dunks

everything else is interchangable, i've seen good rick fits with just outerwear/shoes and the rest being completely different brand/designer

double layer tee
dickflap tank
prisoners
astaires cropped
ma-1
leather jacket
ramones, sock ramones

Lmao, if you will wear long tops with just regular skinny jeans and rick sneakers, you'll end up looking like a cuckold / kanye west