Where the fuck do i get good socks? Everytime I buy socks they turn to shit within a few months

Where the fuck do i get good socks? Everytime I buy socks they turn to shit within a few months

1. ask in Fuccboi
2. ever checked whether your shoes fit right? Too big shoes = foot moves inside shoe = friction on socks. Also, change socks daily. My shitty mall tier socks are still holding up after 4-5 years.

Buy the thick tennis socks from sports brands like New Balance
They don't even have to be expensive

also, cut your fucking toenails

I've had some Uniqlo heattech and supima cotton socks since last winter. One pair wore out but that's only because I snagged them on a loose carpet staple.

Darn Tough

Wear shoes outside the socks

Had a pair for 3 years now, looks exactly the same as the day I bought it, love em.

:D

Say it with me, Puuumma. P.U.M.A. puma. Unless you're wanting to spend 20+ a pair.

Goldtoe have been decent enough for me.

Don't wear socks unless it's fucking freezing cold out. Has worked for me the past couple years.

Where are you snagging your socks on carpet staples?

Never wear cotton or synthetic socks

These desu

I have a pair of Redwing socks that are in perfect condition after almost 5 years. Dont buy cheap socks.

buy merino wool socks with around 40% nylon in them for durability. Darn tough have the most sophisticated machines and the tightest weaves. So not only do their socks have the longest lives but they also offer an unlimited life time guarantee. Wore your old socks out? ship them the socks in an envelope and they'll send you new ones - never need to buy socks again. Also, merino wool is probably one of the best materials for temperature and humidity management and never - literally NEVER - stink unless you have a fungus problem.

Vans socks are surprisingly bretty good quality, I've never had a problem with them

Also they're fucking socks, you can get like 20 of them for 10 bucks

How often do you have to incinerate your shoes because of the stench?

how do people get holes near the toes? I always get them on my heels

Why can't you just buy a new pack of Hanes every few months?

Darn tough for beaters or everyday wear.

I also like j crew socks for style when I'm going out.

too hot.