This is the next thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/youngearlgrey/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this?

hudson bay x nike sfb?

Looks like some anime shoe

kek

Since we're on the topic of SFBs can someone please tell me how to size for these? I bought a 10.5 which is my normal Nike free size and that was an inch too long. Do I size down to 10 or 9.5

>nike
no thx
is this supposed to be raf simons x nike sfb or what

I actually own these

Post fit :^)

>tfw the only good nikes (sweet classics) are out of production and those look fucking autistic
help

I do like them a lot actually, considering picking up a pair

Toss your ozweegos and yeezys.

This is the next thing

Already released like a year ago. Probably somewhere on grailed. Nike sfb x Pendleton

Deadass b don't sleep

yeah no

I'm still more of a fan of the 6" canvas ones.

can someone translate this?

the fuck is up with your pants

"Seriously dude, don't wait to get them"

>year
>4 months

fitpic i found on streetwear sub

L M A O
M
A
O

this looks like a chick i know and it's freaking me out a lot

Is that fucking Thomas Bangalter and one of her original characters in the background?

My friend h as a pair OP. They're ok. Very warm. It's a pendleton collab before anyone asks

why not 8!

absolutely disgusting

kek

you should know better than anyone else if you should size down or not don't you think ?

Kind of hot tbqh.

I know her she went to my highschool

So are Ozweegos, yet here we are.

her IG is instagram.com/youngearlgrey/?hl=en

They seem to only go up to a 12 :(

I've never seen these before but had a dream 2 nights ago where one of my friends was wearing very similar shoes with cropped black trousers and a golden yellow bomber with a long cream color scarf.

>tfw you're not at the level of Veeky Forums yet where you get fit inspo in your sleep

Lmao yeah I need to keep writing this shit down. It's not even the first time I've had fit inspo in my dreams. They're so vivid I'm sure I could get a lot of ideas from them

everything about her is incredibly unlikable and punchable, but I really do love the color and the shape of those shoes

doesnt look like the same model

>next thing

KYS

baka desu senpai

lol techwear is so gay

It is. The wool pattern is unique to every shoe.

dope