Can I pull off Roofcore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=iU783mD5gv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enough -core neologisms for today.

:**

Lose the cuck haircut and change your nifty little zipper shirt and mabye yeah

What exactly is "cuck" about a normal, messy haircut.

Are you from America? Serious question, because over here that is what our homosexual population would proudly call a haircut

I simply had a bad hair day today. But I seriously don't get what is so gay about this. Just badly side-parted hair

yeah you pull it off rather well

It's either cuck or homosexual

Could I go on tumblr with this and attract girls who obsess over mass murderers, like Dylann Roof?

>wearing timberlands
>that haircut
>that pose
this is fucking hilarious

Embarassing senpai

Only if you look good

That is the pose Dylann does tho

:***

his hair is perfect fuck off lmao

He's probably a baldie

You look like an underage Abercrombie normie trying to look like a modern fascist and failing miserably

kek

what exactly am I doing wrong?

You're wearing all black and you're in front of a confederate flag. That's the only similarities between you and him.

You look like the H&M version. Do you use that arm pocket? The sweater looks kind of tacky, militaryesque in concept but fast fashion in execution. Pants are okay if they are of quality, boots again look like the go-to boot for someone who would like to look manly and woodsy but doesn't actually have to face terrain that would require good boots.

Alright, thanks. I'll try putting a better fit together. But I really don't get the deal with those black timberlands.

ur really cute be my twink bf pls

pretty much bang on the money

If you are blond, have a bowlcut, and are introverted then sure :3

There's not even anything remotely fascist about that fit.

Just trying to imitate this.

go thrift a sweater instead

You didnt, dylann built his look from classic 90s core (turtle neck sweater & relaxed fit, rolled work pants), definitive, well aged species. your dead meme bomber and mall tier boots look like shit.

Also look at the quality of the silhouette on those boots of his... outstanding

so are you trying to copy a virgin basement dwelling shooter? this is a new level of embarassment

what are you talking about.

>flyover states
>having an opinion

lel

Checked out the facebook pages of the thrift stores in my area. They only had pics of fat chicks wearing vintage clothing. Not sure if they sell shit for men.
What bomber?
if you want to put it that way, yes.

probably yes

i think i would be really happy to make you bleed.

w2c boots

those are black timberlands

POST MORE DYLAN FITS

I'll prolly go out in the forest tomorrow and wear something better fitting and post pics.

>Checked out the facebook pages of the thrift stores in my area. They only had pics of fat chicks wearing vintage clothing. Not sure if they sell shit for men.
Are you literally fucking retarded or just dumb? Ever heard of goodwill, salvation army, or literally any thirift store? They all sell things for both sexes, you cringeworthy fucking autist.

Tbh, I hate that fuccboi roof guy, but this works.

Do you have brain damage or something? Did I say I live wherever the fuck goodwill, salvation army and that shit exists. The only thing there is in my city, afaik, are 2nd hand shops selling woman vintage clothing.

looks good imo

I would like to punch him repeatedly in the face as well

>wearing nigger timbs
>being alt right

pick one

expect a visit from the fbi

>implying I'm altright

If you don't live in the united States, much less the south why the fuck are you posing around a Confederate flag like some sort of edgy hipster? You fucking wannabe.

This has to spread. Everyone around you has to know that you're a nazi. You will have to face consequences for your nazism. You have to feel bad about being a tribalist/collectivist. It has to be buried. It has to be slowly discouraged. You have to fear being a purist/racist.

Don't even dare calling yourself white. You look too mixed.

Let's do it.

Let me guess, you're American?

timbs are good boots, fuck off with this meme

I'm not. But you are. Because you're too mixed. American whites are too mixed. White nationalists look like mexicans.

some are

Hey buddy, let me tell you a secret: there is no such thing as "white". Everybody is "mixed".

Okay man. I am sorry that I claimed all that constitutes your self worth.

For $60 from Kohl's, they're fine. For the $180 the list price is up to nowadays? Hell no.

my ancestors are smiling upon me, antifa, can you say the same?

? damn faggot

How do things like that matter to anyone ? You're abnormal and autistic.

T W I N K

Dylann was a cuck, so it's perfect.
>Scott Roof, who identified himself as Dylann Roof’s cousin, told me over the telephone that
>“he kind of went over the edge when a girl he liked starting dating a black guy two years back.”

lmao the dude is literally striving to look like a cuck

>dark hair and brown eyes
>he thinks he's white

how embarrassing.

haircuts fine

0/10 bait

I've reported this thread to the appropriate authorities.

Nah your hair is shit

Well, you DO seem to be about as retarded as Roofie boy.

You are to roof as oioi is to knoch

Good goy

Found the shit skin

>omg op has a different opinion to me
>we need to violently force him to stop

where are you? looks comfy as fuck
10/10 would sit around and share my distaste for non-whites there

hes white enough to be hung from a tree by niggers during a race war. therefore hes white enough to vouch for white interests

Balkan

say it with me, comrades.
BASH
THE
FASH

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

lmao why do people idolize this autismo twink?

I hope you get your shit pushed in by some dindu with a big 'ol mandingo dick for dressing like this.

the fashion ploice?

This is now a Veeky Forumsshy thread

2017 - year of the cyberpunk fascist future

this..They are mongerized subhuman

Don't know if that is actually you OP but you look pretty cute. WouldMakePassionateRightWingBroLoveTo/10

>You have to fear being a purist/racist.
I have literally never felt more brazen in my facist beliefs. Part of the legitimizing of nationalist politics has been the fact that nationalists in America have turned into sympathetic victims after being abused and ganged up on so publicly this past year

So I guess in a way, we have you antifa to thank. If not for the immediate violence against women and families at Trump® rallies and nationalist party marches in Europe, we'd still look like racist jerks instead of "gud boys who dindu nuffin, they just tryin to make they country great again :("

Also, how surprised will you be when you demand all racists around you to identify themselves, and they end up outnumbering you BY FAR

very surprised?

Check my streetwear brand fa

the truth doesn't fear expose of other ideas

top shelf comedy right there

Post boipucci

>tfw black girls but think op is cute

Antifa people are all pussy faggots
if you've seen any antiva vs skinheads/fascists/racists whatever you'll know that antifa always use their incredibly overwhelming numbers (as shown in the video) the average nationalist/fascist shits all over the average antifa every single time

wow im really scared

youtube.com/watch?v=iU783mD5gv8

Your actually really good looking don't waste your looks on this edgy bullshit

in certain parts of the world, and among certain ethnic groups, especially lower/working classes any man with hair that isnt buzzed (google search for 'marine haircut') is considered gay.

this

just sit back and watch your countrys turn into 3rd world caliphates

cmon op you want to be cool right?

Hahahahahaha commies are so sad

Youre always posting your autism face here go to /soc/ fag

Idk when the caliphates existed they were pretty prosperous desu