Interior, room thread

Interior, room thread

all these look depressing as fuck

My dorm room

you gonna fuck up your pads

What uni?

I like it. Quite a bit actually.

Thank you :) LUISS university, Italy. It's pretty nice, the best of the country actually.

Dorm room. If I saw a poster for a concert or an art gallery with artwork that I liked I would steal the poster and hang it up, to break up my white walls. Usually when drunk on my way home.

Anyone have tips to make my room look nicer? Its just a square room, with white walls, a small ikea desk, white closets and what you see in that image.

I should say try to keep it as tidy and clean as possible and buy furniture with a white and minimal design

>starts thread with a thumbnail

Hey user, maybe I can help. Start with a single "idea." Comfy, studious, hipster, buddist, music, nature, etc. From there find a picture that looks like that. If I wanted a cozy DIY space, I would look at Look at the objects and colors in the picture that give the picture that feeling. Then start filling your room with that feeling.

Two main points (both of which I'm sure some will disagree with) to giving your room an effay look.
A) You're gonna have to buy some stuff. How much that costs depends in the look you're going for, but the look of a room comes from the objects in it. If you don't have the look you're going for, you need to get the things that are missing.
B) If your dorm has carpeted floor, just accept now that it will never look as effay as you want
it to. Full carpeted floor just doesn't look good, plain and simple

Guys serious question

are you straight males

Why does it matter?

Maybe it's because I hang out with degenerates but some of these rooms look insane.

I get /comfy/ and I get wanting an aesthetic room but buddha posters are insanely fucking gay.

First off, you sound like a 14 year old. Second, then don't get budda posters? Sounds to me like the real issue is you place way to much importance on your heterosexuality and feel like applying it to things you like makes them better

>room is always a mess because I hardly have any time away from work that I'm not eating/sleeping/showering
>drives me insane because I want it to look good and be functional
>don't want to put too much time into fixing it up because I'm trying to move anyway
Sometimes I doubt that I'll ever have an effay room

lmao at that empty eurorack. nice lawyer lamp though

Not him but the "wow ur so insecure because you don't want to come across as a faggot" meme has gone way too far.
Maybe he doesn't want people to think he's a flamboyant obnoxious homo?

>Sounds to me like the real issue is you place way to much importance on your heterosexuality and feel like applying it to things you like makes them better

user when I said insanely fucking gay, I meant it in the sense of uncool.

I don't think Buddha posters are homosexual, I think there things faggot put up on there walls.

I'm not complaining about others putting them up but I was asking a serious question.

I appreciate it user but honestly it wasn't even that.

I just found it kinda hard to believe a guy would have some of these rooms and was curious

guys room

looks like every girls dorm ive seen

add plants

Source page?

>whats this? an interior room for ants?!

>I don't think Buddha posters are homosexual, I think there things faggot put up on there walls.

posts pics get tips

airy

A bit disappointed with all these low res images user

Spansk paprika

Is this from 70s?

very nice

Wow what a crybaby

Hvor er Tusmorke plakaten fra?

From the streets. It's pretty dope, looks like your on drugs when you stare at it.

>Babby's first time moving out core.
>Babby's first book collection.
>All shitty drug related books.

I have wood flooring (not real though). I actually really like the colony style, I guess I could hang up a map with brown colors and some animal skull with long horns and a sheep skin on the floor, a classic brown colony style desk would also be important but I don't want to spend money on that. I just feel like it's not doable with my room, because of the things that I can't change about it. I also actually like the posters, although a bit immature, and they would clash with the colony style.

Let's say I want a comfy and fresh room that maintains a slight trippy feel (no buddah or eastern shit though). I am very much considering making some Pushwagner prints and hanging them up as well. What objects would give a comfy and trippy feel? And where would you put them? I guess I need shelves. Would a sheepskin on the floor make it comfy?

this is shite who the fuck sits on their bed to use a desktop

i'm not a girl

i literally have 6 other book shelves on the other side of the room back to back

>all drug books
gee i wonder why
i dunno maybe its organized by genre and subject like every other bookshelf i have???

Better picture of my room. What would you add to it?

>Babby's first book collection.

What's wrong with someone having a fucking bookshelf full of books you illiterate nigger

>og PS1
could have used as cd player

>natural light is your friend (i can tell it's night, but shit looks dark af)
>try mounting your tv on the wall and hiding the wires

>only one bookshelf pictured
>fucking retards I have six other bookshelves fucking dumbass stupid user
Ok

you're the one quick to assume buddy and make the comment
the bookshelf was not meant to be the highlight of the picture

ohhh so you are 14. Ok, that makes a lot of sense now.

Fuck's with all the shelves?

Whites a shit

Arise, ye workers from your slumber
Arise, oppressed of the Earth
For Reason in revolt now slumbers
A new world is in birth!

id rotate the bed, throw out the tv (unless you really, really need it and do you?) and then you got a nice corner where you could put plants or a bookshelf

This room gave me an erection

>anyone is heterosexual and male on Veeky Forums

Lol we all love cock atleast a little

I would add more plants: elephant ears, bamboo stalks, peyote cactus, and a pineapple bush.

He's only asking the question because interior design makes him want cock.

Commies are more obnoxious than Naziboos because they have even less grasp of reality

What color rug should I get? Just moved in so any critique is welcome

throw out that line 6 amp and get something decent

throw out everything that's not the single seater

I'd get a neon blue rug to bring out those couch potatoes. I'd also grow a small shrub in a vase for your table as decor.

Alright faggots recommend me some non basic bitch stores designers etc. I'm super tired of white and grey everything, meames chairs, Barfelona chairs, not-Gucci coffee tables and almost everything mid century modern.

id on bed

You should be more concerned about that buzz box you call an "amp."

Lumpen prole subhuman

dank

Your whole layout looks weird. By all accounts your tv should be against the brick wall with the sofa opposite it or against the window, but with that kitchen counter there it makes it really limiting space wise.

What more can I do to jazz up my room? Poster? Antique rug?

you're gonna have to post more than just your bed for us to judge accordingly user

Yea where you pay shit tons of money and they give you high votes. Federico II and Bocconi are bettere in instruction ways.

Jelly? I have a lot of friends at Bocconi, and they're completely comparable as universities. It's not uncommon to have our students go there for their bachelor degree, and the same for theirs.

Buy a tub, and a toaster, and use that plug in your wall.

they can easily be converted into record players as well

neat!

nice but you really need to upgrade your chair

It's the standard one that gave me with the room. What do you suggest?

that they* gave me