Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Why they don't have size a bigger than 10?

it's a plain pair of white sneakers
japan

They most certainly do. The sizings are all wrong.

disgusting

just buy converse, sk8 hi or ramones if you want that style of shoe.

I have a pair. My shoes broke when I was travelling in Japan, so I went into Uniqlo and picked up a pair of these for $50 or so. They're pretty comfy and I get a fair amount of compliment on them

I can only imagine how quickly shoes from Uniqlo would fall apart.

I'd buy these if you plan to wear them once for a festival or something, but even then there are better options.

can you wear these with regular jeans? like black jeans or something

He meant his other pair of shoes broke, so he went snd get these.

u can wear with a noose

they go up to euro 44.5 you retard lmao

I wear them with dark jeans sometimes. Can post a better photo if you want when I get home.

oh yeah this looks pretty nice. ive been wanting some white shoes so maybe ill pick these up

Your feet might explode

Do you think they are at least somewhat durable? my white chuck IIs are all beat up so i need a new pristine white hi top to wear

white chucks look better beat up unless you wanna look like a basic bitch

yea they look good beat up, but i would like a nice fresh pair of bright white hi tops. what you think i should get a second pair??

how is their sizing?

Misleading. I'm a 10 and managed to fit into an 8.

For some reason their US sizing is retarded. The ones I got are EU 44 which just about fit me, and is my normal size. However, it says that they are US 10, which is completely off, as EU 44 = US 12.
Don't look at their US sizing when buying, look at their EU sizing and convert that size on the Internet or something.

wut
i wear EU 46 and US 11.5
are you sure EU 44 is 12?

EU 44 is US 11 you idiot

>managed to fit
why is everyone using this vague wording when talking about the sizing of these shoes

OK. I put my foot into an 8 with no trouble and it fit comfortably, in the same way a 10 would.

you could have all those three and op's shoes in the same closet and all 4 purchases could be justified
they're not the same style

if you want fresh white high tops go for something made of leather