Why does streetwear exist?

why does streetwear exist?
why do streetwear groups on facebook exist?
why are their members so fashion-blind?

because the media pushes it and people are buying what they're selling. cant really blame them for it desu. the media pushes low iq culture hard. they need to stop posting on Veeky Forums though

i just don't understand how they're so stupid though.
what goes through someone's head when they say that a deliberately oversized tshirt fits someone well???

why does it bother you that other people have different tastes in fashion?
grow up

bro i would hit a lick on this mothercucker with the swiftness #bet

Streetwear is garbage, but it makes money. Why not make $150 profit by selling a Supreme shirt to a retard?

HOW CAN WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE IF WE ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT BELOW AVERAGE AS A NORM

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR FASHION AND THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDERN'S CLOTHES.

I like to think of it as a form of dadaism, in which the idea that they look stupid makes them look cool.

you see designers do it all the time!

If it's deliberately oversized then it's fitting "well" isn't it, you fucking retard?

if it's deliberately oversized then it would fit almost everyone well

>Tee fits you so well g, another clean fit
end me.

>i just don't understand...
then you are the issue
i'm willing to bet you dress like shit

>tfw hate streetwear yet loving CE

this reminds me of conservative arguments about race-mixing, replacing clothes and fashion with race

Thats how its supposed to fit

>why does streetwear exist?

bridges the status gap between high fashion and zara/primark

>why do streetwear groups on facebook exist?

Why do memegroups now exist on facebook? Culture spreads if you think you're at the cutting edge of it, it appears cringey.

streetwear encompasses 100s of different brands, its not all bad, I like preAW 16 Gosha

the groups are cringe, there are literal 'fashion battle groups' with 14k members on facebook

>why are their members so fashion-blind?

Why do people post their opinions on things on facebook which they know nothing about?

Same reason.

that is not just oversized

its oversized in a bad way

dude look like he's 5'1"

make Veeky Forums great again?

how can you be so poorly selfaware. Fuck off you stupid liberal faggot back to instagram and reddit.

how much are you willing to bet?

Stop liking what i don't like!

streetwear is objectively bad.

Stay classy Veeky Forumsggots

[spoiler]and fuck you

He probably is 5'1".
Fucking skinnyfat beta manlet

Lmao what the fuck
Wearing a nigger on a five sizes too big tshirt is not fashion
Fuck off

>why does streetwear exist?

streetwear exists to make easy money off of people who worship low grade celebrities

dope fit
jesus... what happened to this site

"I decide what is and is not fashion"

that picture cracked me up, he looks so pissed off

my tshirts used to fit like this during the 90s

when i was 10

judging from your reply, people like you happened

if you were ten in any of the 90s you need to get off this board

Fuck off grandpa

Veeky Forums isn't yours you dumb fucking kid

It appears that Veeky Forums bridges the gap between grandpa and kid

>being 10 in any of the 90s
>at minimum you're 27
>at maximum you're 37

have you considered kys, fucking OAPs

That's not a bad silhouette, I like it. It does fit "well".

the point of streetwear is to have a somewhat conceptual outfit with different foundations of what society approves of and does not, creating trends, adding that edgy flare to certain outfits.

streetwear doesn't necessarily suck, it's just the kids who think they're fashion gods because they took 80% of some rappers outfit, and wear Y-3s and FOG.

>live with faggot who spends $1,000+ on supreme drops every month
>he dropped out of college after freshman year
>smokes 4-5+ very large bowls of weed on our bong daily,
>buys all of the weed and just gives it out to people for free so they like him
>get tired of his "aye yo mane lmao memes" personality
>kicked him out last month
>called the cops on him for extra measure
>they raid his new apartment, in jain for possesion with intent to distribute :o)

Fuck streetwear faggots

That he doesn't sell ever****
>"It's my collekshiun!!111"

snitch

Somehow I feel fine with that if it means I get to laugh at a collosal fuck up I hate

You are a piece of shit cunt. Kys

still a snitch

i presume you've seen the programme beyond scared straight? you know what happens to snitches right?

spoopi

sure he may have been a cunt but what did he personally do to you

why not let him live his life, just because you don't like someone doesn't make you try and "act god" and ruin other people's lives

super uneffay

>dope fit
>jesus... what happened to this site

don't know senpai, you tell me

you are doing god's work, son.

gas the ricks, fahion-war now

good on you son

also sounds like a very similar situation i had a few months back, except the guy i got arrested wasn't a streetwear fag, he was actually quite Veeky Forums though - thought he was all palewave and cool, wore some rick sometimes as well, selling coke on the side to pay for his tuition, books and accommodation, but that's what you get for breaking the law

>mfw i saw authorities drag him away and hearing later on that he was sentenced to 8 years in prison

the definition of the word streetwear is quite fucked up
in good meaning it could stand for a young, fresh fashion style, which is personal for everbody
in our sad world it means yeezy, supreme and bape :(

Doing coke is pretty effay, you're just an autistic faggot. Also, why would you dob in someone that's Veeky Forums? Go fuck yourself.

you ruined his life over a grudge?
snitches get stitches

>sells drugs to get a better standard of education
>gets snitched on by a jealous manlet with an autistic view of right and wrong

kek shut up, breaking the law is in no way Veeky Forums

maybe if he hadn't been selling damn coke we could have been friends

he deserved every second of his sentence, idgaf if he was Veeky Forums he earned his jail time

selling drugs is breaking the law, and i'm sorry i won't tolerate that. also see

im in a lot of streetwear groups because theyre a good place to get clothes for cheaper and the communities are sometimes helpful. HOWEVER almost every waywt thread in these groups makes me blood boil. People throw together the most expensive and hyped pieces together with no thought and the communities are such fucking dick riders that it perpetuates the cycle to a point any critisms will get you 'feckin roasted haha trolled hard'. People in these groups are next level fags and dickriders, also im in a bunch of groups w the commentor on OP and hes a fag

I'm not denying that but taking a black and white approach to law is what makes you autistic. I'm assuming you've never broken the law in your life?
God I hate how you say 'I won't tolerate that' like it actually impacts you, you just wanted to feel big for once and it's glaringly obvious. You're a sad man user and I pity you.

no i haven't broken the law in my life, there's a reason those rules are laid down. it does impact me, in the way that someone is breaking the goddamn law by commiting a serious crime and i'm not gonna sit by and watch this guy get away with it, so many people work hard for money and this guy just takes the easy way. so what you're saying is that this person who sold cocaine doesn't deserve to be jailed? ok then by definition neither does that stupid streetwear faggot that mentioned right?

If the seller wanted money and the user wanted coke, then both ends are satisfied. Considering the money goes to education (and the coke goes to a good time), what exactly is the issue? Was he pushing it on middle school kids or what?

no because not all of it went to education, the guy got hooked on it after a while and used it for his own satisfaction as well. not to say that he was a complete crackhead, but he still did this shit, even though he was a super intelligent guy. just a shame he went down the wrong path of injustice

also, he used the money that he got from supplying to buy all sorts of other shit as well like mdma, weed, to name a couple

>the point of streetwear is to have a somewhat conceptual outfit with different foundations of what society approves of and does not, creating trends, adding that edgy flare to certain outfits.

I refuse to believe someone typed this in earnest

I doubt you never broke the law, never once stole? if you drive you never sped or illegally parked, made an illegal turn? Maybe you were in the car and your parents did, you should probably call the cops on them seen as you can't stand someone breaking the law. I hope you wore your seat belt every single time you got into a car. Never torrented or streamed music/movies?

if it's the easy way to make money why doesn't everyone do it?
It's obviously not easy, it's extremely risky especially for his future, which he cared so much about he was spending the money he made on tuition and accommodation.
Do you realise how hard it is to get a job with a criminal record, in fact do you know how hard it is to just get an interview with a criminal record?
Did you ever question how badly you ruined this guy's life for some white knight perception of justice?

fuck your life you piece of shit

never stolen, never sped, never illegally parked, never made an illegal turn. parents haven't done that either whenever ive been in the car. yes I wear my seatbelt every time I get into a car, because i dont want to risk the chance of having a major injury. never torrented or streamed music or movies. i pay for those things because the people who make it deserve money for it

the reason everyone doesn't do it is because it's illegal do you not understand that

see in reference to what he spent it on and how he wasn't a complete crackhead but he still got slightly hooked on it - did cocaine on some occasions himself

yes of course I understand how hard it is to get a interview or job with a criminal record, but maybe this person should have realised the risk of doing what he did. he was clearly an intelligent guy, one of the most intelligent on campus but he still did it

no i didn't question it because there are millions in the country that obey the law and this person cannot be accepted to get away with it

why are you defending a law breaker?

Top kek 1488

By smoking weed in his house/appartment/dojo he's putting the poster, and anyone else who lives there in potential trouble for getting arrested themselves. It's very often for there to be a fall guy in these situations.

you're just so full of shit there is no point continuing this. There is no way you have never broken a law and you've never been around someone who has broken a law.
If everything you said is true then you're probably the least enjoyable and fun person out of everyone you know and people will generally avoid you for that reason alone.
Life is too short for being this autistic user, live a little, maybe you'll find happiness in yourself instead of in ruining people's lives and being a buzzkill.

>live a little
why yes, let me go out and just sell cocaine and sniff some on the side too, that ought to do to the trick

why are you so angry about this, it is this simple: those who break the law will be punished. the only person that i was around that broke the law was him, and he got his just desserts. not everyone strives to be a criminal you know

at least this guy understands how to deal with people who break the law

i've been a member of the basement on facebook for a couple of years and honestly, it's embarrassing. these kids all look like absolute shit and dickriders will just like every one of their shit fits.

fuck meeeee this group is shit
177 likes for this?! fucking pathetic

Fucking lol this, everyone either wears hyped Supreme or Palace items and gets a lot of likes, especially little weedlings like Leo Mandella. Then when sloots in the Basement wear anything Supreme or Palace with some cropped trousers and Vans everyone gets a fucking hard-on and commentd "sweet fit", "actually rate this", "fit goes hard". Shit's cringy as fuck, I have not seen a single photo in the Basement of a girl wearing said cropped trousers and Vans not reach 200 likes within an hour, but if a boy did it, it'd be 20 likes max. The Basement is full of wet idiots that love to suck up to girls because they think they can get in their pants or get brownie points from them

I'm angry because you have a view of the law as this unmovable standard of right and wrong but laws constantly change and so do social attitudes. For example you condemn the weed dealer despite the fact it's legal to some degree in many states and countries. You're mixing the law up with morals, they're two different things but you're too autistic to tell them apart

laws do constantly change, but the law of dealing stuff like cocaine hasn't changed to "yh lmao go out and deal it idc" afaik

stop defending a convicted criminal, you're only fooling yourself if you think it's okay to try and evade the law

in order for a country to run properly, the decrees should be laid down properly and all people should follow it equally. if everyone did what that kid did then the country would be in absolute chaos

you're so naive

are you mad because i got some Veeky Forumsggot jailed for trying to think he was above the law

i dont think you get it: you try to think you're above the law and you pay the price

>t. jackboots

this is some of the worst b8 i've seen in a while
but people keep biting, so ur doing something right

cool fits

wdhmbt

lol perhaps because some people are retarded enough to think its okay to evade the damn law whilst everyone else int he entire nation follows it without question and Veeky Forums continues to defend such idiots

It means neck yourself, fascist pig

How is something simultaneously below average and the norm? Anyways I'm certain you're dressing for attention and self satisfaction so why complain if the bar is lower?

lol why the hell are you so buttblasted over someone you've never even met

you didn't know what he was like so i dont expect you to understand even though he may have been Veeky Forums

what? the norm doesn't have to be good. just look around at what most people wear, it's way below average.

>Veeky Forums was created when i was 10
>everyone who was here when it was created should leave

faggot

>Veeky Forums was created in 2003

do you have special needs or something, they mentioned the 90s

i think you may be slightly retarded

people who were born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s were the generation that created Veeky Forums you autistic shit

Degen