economics.bigcartel.com
mememagicshop.com/product/maga-patch/
businessinsider.com/alec-baldwin-donald-trump-snl-salary-1400-2016-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk why alec baldwin is so obsessed with trump

gosha got out gosha'd

baldwin is so cringe worthy

Fuck Alec but I want the hat too

alec baldwin went from being that cool cousin that you wanted to impress to being that crazy jackass uncle that you avoid at christmas/thanksgiving

he realizes that "russia did it" is a meme right? even google says at least 5 countries hacked her server.

>idk why alec baldwin is so obsessed with trump

use your thinking cap

i think the hat looks kinda cool

shame its such a cringe worthy message being sent

>he realizes that "russia did it" is a meme right? even google says at least 5 countries hacked her server.

you're totally mixing up controversies

>you're totally mixing up controversies
don't expect the average Veeky Forums user to read current events

kustom 1/1 etc etc

I'll link you the store soon dude

"to make to america healthy again"
the fuck is this autistic translation

I like Gosha but anything designed based around meme-tier cryllic is edgelord autist as fuck.

He actually designs nice lowkey clothes but hyped, 17 year olds seem to want to pay $100 with a t-shirt that says literally says 'sport' or '1984' on it.

I know this isn't gosha, but its an offshoot trend, which have only taken the negative points of gosha.

There's a couple places now. I'm going to the inauguration and will be the most Veeky Forums in this hat

He makes a ton of money from impersonating him.

>2008: Russia is not an enemy, LMAO what is this, the Cold War? It's the 21st century!
>2016: RUSSIA IS UNDERMINING OUR DEMOCRACY. TRUMP IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT BECAUSE PEOPLE SAW SOME LEAKED DNC EMAILS

economics.bigcartel.com

fullfilment done in the US, I used the correct font and the correct translation.

Make the .ai file for the emroidery company in a few hours, but it should be 100% lookalike of the MAGA style.

the hat itself is the exact model :

3630 Unstructured 6 Panel - Made in the USA

Im making 2 dollars per cap profit btw.

mememagicshop.com/product/maga-patch/

they're punishing russia for hacking hellary's server to sway the election.

google confirmed 5 different foreign entities hacked her server. in addition, there is no evidence of russia tampering with the election.

nice try, ctr.

Yeah, it's almost as if Russia has taken some significant actions regarding neighboring countries since then... eh, I can't think of any

>crimea
>obango doesn't care
>syria
>obango doesn't care
>ALLEGEDLY expose DNC corruption, not even anything evil or vicious per se, just exposing DNC's own corruption
>obango: OKAY WE WWIII NOW

another stunning example of liberal "logic"

>we should give a shit about 3rd world shit holes
Yeah no, fuck off liberal.

you better custom order "cдeлaй aмepикy cнoвa вeликoй" on a red cap rather than buying literal google translate ver

shhh your making the cucks here cry

I would literally wear this someone give me a link

businessinsider.com/alec-baldwin-donald-trump-snl-salary-1400-2016-12