L
S

>he dresses for girls
>his life revolves around female approval

kys desu

>A healthy athletic body is gay

>dresses
You betatrash are dumb too.

you can't generalize a part of the entire human population.
i bet you a hundred there are plenty of women who prefer a dude with a big ol' doughnut gut over this.

This is what Veeky Forums want

Girls only care about KO power and takedown defense

agreed

> tumblr

yeah, that's about right

ahaha so?

nothing i love more than some "muh aesthetics" guy bringing his girlfriend into the gym, only for her to keep staring at me performing snatches and clean and jerks thinking "wow, that's so strong and brave, why doesn't my boyfriend do exercises like that?"

Meanwhile the idiot is like "b-babe, babe, watch me bench press"

daily reminder, you'll reach a point where you give fuck all about girls and what not. Been in many relationships. Currently in one going on 5 fucking years. Tired of fucking her, tired of everything. You WILL eventually grow bored of your SO.

I could care less what girls want anymore. DESU, not caring about what girls want is what girls want.

lmao no senpai

this is the type of body a qt shoegaze girl would want right?
how do i cop it?

eat less
drink only water
pushups and situps

voila

oh and the qt shoegaze gf would like OPs body type more tbqh

Actually, qt shoegaze girls prefer skinny artist types.

What's shoegaze?

Why not green tea and coffee as well? (no added cream or sugar, obvs.) Caffeine and catchomines are pro-lipolysis

dude just read up yourself and do it yourself, you'll learn what works and what doesn't

youtube.com/watch?v=OrMjc4oz0mY

It's super atmospheric rock
hahah these guys only accentuate the muscles girls like. they put the pussy on a pedestal

And so what if they are? They look great.

girls like me better at 12%bf with a shirt on than at 9%with a shirt on. I'm 6'2" and was 210lb at 12%, honestly it seems like girls just like feeling tiny next to their mountain of man

>situps

fuck off with "eat less". Have you ever fucking worked out? Eat well, not less.

Eat a good diet, go to the gym and work out your whole body, preferrably doing compound exercises (5x5 is a good regime, you can obviously change depending on needs). When you see that some body part is too big in comparison to others, cut down on that. You won't get huge overnight.

If your metabolism is slow, you need to do more cardio. If it's fast, you can get by with a bit less.

>>fuck off with "eat less". Have you ever fucking worked out? Eat well, not less.

less is better if you want to stay lean

>If your metabolism is slow, you need to do more cardio

this is how i know you're full of shit

Bruh, you powerlifters look fat as fuck. Seriously. I mean I get the idea of milestones and the rewarding feeling of lifting more than you did last time, but fuck your faces are fucking fat. Your bellies are disgusting. Nobody cares how much you lift because you look like a potato regardless.

Why do you faggots hate Veeky Forums so much?

Not if he's a little fuck boy who can't pay his bills and is a mommies boy because he's a little fucking cunty bitch

because Veeky Forums want to be fucking huge and fucking huge people shit in clothes and, despite what you might see around here, Veeky Forums does actually want to look good in clothes.
also theyre meanies

green tea is good and so are those smoothie things you can make at home
coffee is like cancer, ditch that shit asap

>see this photo
>think to myself "this guy looks incredibly Polish"
>see filename
>mfw

fags please this is what your girlfriend cheats on you with

checking out shoes at stores

skip mcdonalds & go to the gym once

do qt shoegaze girls who aren't sjws or dummies even exist?

cant we just listen to some anco together?

Do qt anco girls who aren't dude weed lmaos xD or weird spiritualists even exist?

i had a dog like this

my neighbor's dog bit a kid and then pretended that my dog was theirs and my dog got put down

my neighbor was a cunt

after 25 that demographic decreases by orders of magnitude (i assume / hope)

i am sorry for that pupper

he lives in your memories

I'm just wondering where all the qt drone/ambient/noise girls are

I'm not sure they exist

damn and you just took that shit like a bitch

m8 wouldve been jumped if that happened to me

you'll have more luck with post-rock chicks, which is like 15° away from noise and ambient.

MMMmm how I would like to slob on his knob. A nice firm dong is what I desire.

I'm in a post rock band with a few thousand likes on Facebook and i'm here to tell you there are no post rock girls

This what Veeky Forums gals like

Why is coffee cancer?

>Bruh, you powerlifters look fat as fuck

thats not powerlifter you clinical retard

I-I want that

Absolutely CROSSFIT.

Pyrros Dimas is only 180 pounds, which is DYEL territory. Eat more, bitch.

t. typical gomad bulker.

>Eat well, not less.

If you want to get lean, eat less is better advice. Eating well won't give you abs if you're eating too much of it.

>5x5 is a good regime
Deadlifts and squats aren't needed to develop that sort of body. That might even hinder you doing that -- models like him are ideally a size medium, 38 inch chest, 31-32 inch waist. Train like a powerlifter and you'll lose those proportions, and pants won't fit.

It's also what guys want

God I hope so, I'd kill to watch those abs flex as they take turns wrecking my boi pucci