Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztiHRiFXtoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I get used to eating less calories? I struggle eating below 1800 because I get too hungry at night.

celery

i write a no sign on my hand so when i reach for food i see it and feel ashamed if i eat anything

Coffee & water

Cut out caloric dense foods such as nuts and oils. Eat more veggies and a moderate amount of fruit. If anything, eat most of your calories at night and have protein in the morning. You got this! Stay hydrated

I've been trying to eat lots of salad and stuff but it doesn't seem to help.

I ate too much broccoli the other day and thankfully I'm /foreveralone/ because those were some room clearing farts.

That's pretty clever, although I feel ashamed before I even reach so not sure it would help me personally.

I've been drinking lots of water for sure. Seems like carbonated water helps too, like La Croix. Maybe just mental. But I'm still starving.

I've been eating almonds because I don't want to just snack on carb stuff. What should I replace them with that is filling?

Fruit I'm afraid of because of sugar. I eat like one serving per day. Should I swap the almonds for more fruit? They are similar in calories.

How long have you been doing this for?

Dieting? Like a year.

I am already underweight(17bmi) and here's my plan

I want to lose as much weight as possible in a month so i will:

Take laxatives tomorrow to cleanse my system

Do a juice fast for 10 days

Then start eating raw vegan

What can i expect?

I drink tea for its appetite supressing qualities. In your case, try tea and if you aren't seeing the benefits you're wanting switch to coffee.

Bottom line though, you gotta want it. I've always wanted to be anorexic and now that I've got weight to lose and no school or job demanding I be able to pay attention I'm able to eat absurdly small amounts of food and lose mad weight fast.

I'm already drinking coffee. Sucks because I hate being addicted to stimulants but it does help. I try to quit early in the morning though because it interferes with my sleep if I drink it too late.

Does it just take a while to get used to eating very little? Like I need to suffer a few days and then it will be easier?

And in all that time, have you ever done it properly? 1800 isn't dieting. It's maintenance with shame added on. Just curious.

To still be a faggot when you're done.

I don't know. I think it's psychological to an extent. Like I said I've always wanted to eat very little food. I've fetishized the pursuit of eating as little food as possible, so its natural to me. Did your parent raise you drinking soda and eating large portions? We were pretty poor so it was an unwritten rule that I should try to not overeat in order to help out.

>tfw holidays are almost over

good feel desu, at uni I won't eat out of boredom. I also personally feel embarrassed when people see me eating shitty food so when I'm out and about I generally stick to water and cracker or whatever.

Besides fasting, what do you all do? I'm thinking of lifting some small dumbells daily (like 9kg) and maybe doing some bodyweight excercises (elevated push-ups, plank etc.)

For reference I'm about 186cm and 69kg. I'm pretty skinny but have a bit of a gut and ideally want to shrink my waist by atleast two sizes (currently 32 inch jeans). Also would like to lose some of the babyfat on my face. I've noticed it's already been melting away a bit as I'm aging (turned 20 a few months ago) but my jawline and facial structure still isn't at the point I know it could be.

You could use some self control. Fast for a day or two.

Well I was really fat and I'm just now getting to where my calories are pretty low. I struggle to eat below 1800, but I eat about 1700. My TDEE is like 2200 now.

That's a cool way of thinking. Yes, my parents raised me super fat. They let me get huge at a young age and now I'm undoing all that. I was around 250 pounds now I'm 180 (5' 10")

That sounds good, I'm around 17.6 bmi I'll try this (because why the hell not). Only I'll try tea fasting for 8 days and stop that when I start school. Maybe I'll add some running into it.

I've been thinking of trying that. Have to do it when my dad is out of town so he doesn't worry. Maybe just fast and watch tv for a day.

For me its the other way around, if im home all day long, i never feel the need to eat more than absolutely necessary.

I work at am office that supplies food which is both helpful and part of the reason my thighs ended up this chunky to begin with.
But I usually go with a few baby carrots for breakfast, aim for the veggies and a bit of protein for lunch (out of whatever they decide to give us), and then a light snack sometime around dinner. I think the biggest helper was just eating less. Drinking lots of water with my meals and eating slower helped when I started and now I just don't get as hungry as before.
Resisting snacks is hard but tea helps a ton with that.
It's also an office so no, I usually move around very little. I've started doing 20min exercises in the morning and taking a short walk in the afternoons just to increase my activity somewhat but I can't imagine it's helping all that much.

I fasted through yesterday as well! A lot easier to skip food when I'm not constantly surrounded by it at home. It wasn't super long but feeling pretty good about it regardless.

desu I spent the holidays at my parents house and there is nothing to do here so it's very tempting to have something to eat while watching a movie or whatever. at uni I don't eat during lectures or seminars, just drink water and chew gum. I barely ever have lunch.

Skip breakfast and maybe lunch. Deal with hunger during the day but eat something an hour or two before bed so you're not hungry. Being hungry in bed is the worst because it ruins your sleep.

Thanks. That might be the best balance for me.

(written before I read you've already lost 70 pounds): Somehow I really really doubt your TDEE is 2200. 1700 isn't a diet for anyone but olympic athletes during training months imo. That is hardly an exageration. You need to go lower. I recommend 1300 calories which is 3 300 calorie meals and 3 150 calorie snacks, spaced 3 hours apart.

Also grats on the weight loss! You can do it faster but its good you've made progress.

>Besides fasting, what do you all do?
I don't do shit but watch shows/movies and shitpost. Which is why I eat 600 calories a day. That is the amount I need to eat to lose +2 lbs a week.

I use those calculators and it comes to 2200 if living sedentary. I've been losing a pound a week so 1700 kind of makes sense.

I wish I could do 1300 calories per day but I just get so hungry. It was easy to lose weight when I was super fat, but now that I'm lower it's gotten a lot harder.

Thanks! I hope to make this a lifestyle change. I'm still young enough where the lose skin isn't too bad yet. Skin is pretty tight thankfully.

Running while doing this shit will be dangerous,be sure to drink a lot of water

I'm loading up 20 laxatives tomorrow morning and just ordered a falafel wrap because it's almost zero-calorie food now

Stay safe and drink water

i do this too lol

>laxatives
I S H Y G D D T

Can't be Veeky Forums and fat folks

does the amount of calories in oats change at all after cooking them (in water)?i know its probably a really stupid question but im so paranoid about how bigger they get after

No. They swell with water and water is calorie-less.

thanks i really needed some reassurance

I've been smoking for about a month now but I'm not addicted if that makes sense. I can easily go a couple of days without smoking. Is nicotine being addicting a meme?

Honestly depends on the person, it's like how some people can't stop drinking coffee for a week.
We were told in our health class in school that you get addicted to nicotine after 3 cigarettes, I'm pretty certain that was a meme.

I smoke max 6 a day and that's only when I am having cravings for food
I wonder if heroine and coke are addicting or just a meme as well

I used to smoke for 4 years and had little to no problem quitting.
Maybe its just bad for people who do that shit for their entire life.

Lime and water, sleep, try vitamins like fish oil, chewing on ice, chewing on gum, etc.

How many a day? Why did you stop?

3-4 Packs (19) a week.
My dad had to deal with the consequences of 25years of smoking and I didnt want to experience the same. Its also getting more expensive every few years where i live and its just overall a bad habit.
Helps with not eating though

cocaine is addicting and helps keep you skinny. dope makes you bloated with bad skin.

>tfw lost over 150 pounds
>all this loose skin

will i ever be truly effay

We can only be the best we can be. Everyone has their limitations and shit to deal with, idea is to make the best of it. So getting thin was the right choice for you.

Probably not as big of a deal as you think it is.

iktf

There's always surgeries to get rid of that at least

thanks for the positive words, friend. at the least i'm proud of how far i've come

i want surgery really bad but they're like $26,000. that's pretty much my tuition

How long until I notice my "bulimia" cheeks go away after my last purge?
Heard it goes comepletely away after like 6 months

elaborate?
i've had big cheeks my whole life and been trying to stop purging for years but they havent gotten any bigger even if it goes as far as 3 or 5 times a day

That sounds like a really long time. Maybe it depends on how long and how often you were purging beforehand?

>hungry
>tired
is this what it takes to be thin?

depends on how thin you want to be, but for some, yes

how unfortunate that the fatty has a cuter face and better hair.

Sometimes I wonder what the point of it is. I'm always going to be alone and have no friends. I dress well, I'm thin now. But what's the point when I'm always alone?

feel free to add a shit ton of water user

not really

It's nasty and disgusting but it fucking works

God damn whenever i poop it looks like vomit but smells like shit and is basically an undigested food creme

I need to be taking fish oil capsules 3 times a day but i'm intermittent fasting,what should i do?Skip the morning one and have two during late dinner or just stick to 2?

Why do you take these in the first place?

Works to do what? Temporarily make you weigh less because you jetstream shitted into some unsuspecting toilet?

When doing IMF does it matter when or what you eat? I started fasting daily until my family members get home (around 5pm) so that they see me eat. But isn't it bad to eat late in the day?

Reduces nutrient absorption,you actually absorb a really tiny amount of calories

It's like vomiting from your asshole

So I learned today that if I want to both lower my weight and look better, all I have to do is [spoiler]go to the fucking gym [/spoiler]

No

People say it's bad to eat at night because most people consume their daily calories during daytime

nice try, good luck finding your gym abs under all that fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztiHRiFXtoc

I'm lazy as fuck and achieved a 17 bmi by playing video games

>only thin because too depressed to eat
desu i'd probably prefer myself with muscle but I can't see that happening
for now i'll use this thread to reassure myself some people find skinny attractive so I don't have to hate myself as much
>15.8 bmi

post pic of yourself

tfw im fuckin a thinspo fa girl ;3

15.8 bmi sounds qt as fuck

>tfw i got an eating disorder now

At least i'm thin and effay

Not blaming thinspo,it was something that was due to happen anyway

same here,user

going to lunch w/ some fattie on tuesday whos excuse for being fat is "having anorexia" when she was younger, but i have proof she's always been fat.
>daily reminder that being fat alone makes you 100% undesirable in every way

What ED do you have?

Same, though I go to my parents most weekends and I don't smoke there, so just during the week. Honestly can't imagine waking up and needing a cigarette.

Welcome to the club

hey user you're literally me.

concentrationcampcore

you look a lot like my ex, what are your stats? he's 6'3" and 130lb

*rattles*

You're not wearing underwear, are you?

You could just not eat you Hmong.

why would he, looks like pajama pants

You can eat whenever you want. Eat in bed for all you care. It has no effect on your metabolism or weight loss. Personally I love going to be after a snack. It's comfy af.

>Today I Learned [something wrong]
wew

Oh. So I need to be "underweight" to get my goal body. Okay.

>tfw you have to life on the internet

ayy lmao

I'm diagnosed with anorexia bulimic subtype user

Because we can see his sausage

So long as you know that you're inferior to true anorexics.

not really because i can eat a fuckload of whatever i like and come out of it unharmed,purging also produces a really big high

...Whats wrong with a bit of dick user?

>I'm diagnosed with anorexia bulimic subtype user
hey me too :) stay safe baby

Nothing

no point at all. get physically healthy to be healthy overall.

disgusting thread

Absolutely nothing. I am the last person to complain about dick.

>come out of it unharmed
>purging
Literally pick one you bulimic fucking shit.

1. find out how to sleep at night
2. sleep at night