What are some Veeky Forums glasses? Are glasses Veeky Forums?

What are some Veeky Forums glasses? Are glasses Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbyyxIZ02Zs
divineoptics.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/800x800/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/u/mu08mv_dhi1o1_1.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IF you can pull them off, these are the most Veeky Forums glasses right now, but if they dont work on your face youll just look silly

Are these Veeky Forums?

Do you need a square face for this?

Is it wrong to own two pairs of glasses? Also w2c?

Savile Row motherfucker.

Has anyone bought from eyebuydirect? Ive been thinking about getting these

glass are cheating natural selection
glasses will never be Veeky Forums

Is it worth getting glasses if I like them (hides huge nose) even if I don't need them to see?

People say I look like Benedict Cumberbatch. What kind of glasses should I get?

No, not remotely.

No, just not a round, heart, or triangle shaped face (see pic)

Nah, I have two pair that I wear with different fits. Just as long as you aren't spending unholy amounts of money on it.
Eyebuydirect has some like in your pic, but I can't remember what they're called.

Beautiful

I have those exact frames. Definitely cop.
Great construction, not too heavy. The notepads just take a little bit of adjustment, but I have a slightly crooked nose, so it'll probably be easier for most people to get it right.

No you fag

See chart

i recently read on reddit that most glasses manufacturers are owned by a single corporate entity and artificially jack up the prices under the illusion of a mostly free market because they own all the trendy brands. is there a way to get around this and get some quality, good looking frames when i'm poor?

Kys

i have egg form is that oval? or round or diamond?

If it's in between, just go for something that works for either (in this case, square or aviator)

kinda hard to pull off an aviator and i don't like square... makes me look like a tech guy

kek saw a documentary talking about it, just accept it who gives a shit, it's our bad luck for having shit genetics

lmao wHO did tHIS?!

is my face round, square or oval?

More diamond/square; my face is similarly shaped and I wear pic related and these so something similar could work on you

Short, wide rectangles look like a tech guy, not square. Also, mist people look better in aviators than they think. Grow some balls and try it.

yeah most designer brands and ray ban are owned by luxottica. check out warby parker for a cheap but decent alternative

but I don't wear glasses

I got these, really like em

wtf mine are very similar

Anyone know where i can cop similar glasses to the singer's?
youtube.com/watch?v=WbyyxIZ02Zs

Whered you get those

Bought these like 5 years ago. Never got my prescription lenses and stuck with contacts. Should I sell em?

desu some place in macy's lmao i cant remember, they were $160

YE sell em. Especially since they're Oliver Peoples.

Where can I get some decent clear frames? I really hate looking like I wear glasses
Preferably rectangular

Can someone suggest some fa circle/round glasses?

But these are metal, only cost $70, and look better

Is there a buying guide? Retail is expensive and I already know about Luxottica.

really want to get these but can't find them in store to try on first

What face shapes work with OP's glasses? Is my face (pic related) OK for them?

bump

get out of here leggingsfag

k

Try the sunglass version?

I want some bape optics

Natural selection is now moot, welcome to the modern world.

Sent from my IPhone

Having glasses comes from chronic poor lighting not just genetics

You can buy glasses online for cheap

w2c?

Tried out Oliver Peoples and all their frames were too small.

honestly eyebuydirect is where its at. tons of Veeky Forums frames at like $15 each. I've got two.

>not going Cazal

Its like you want to be shunned

You all are fucking faggots with no taste confirmed

divineoptics.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/800x800/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/u/mu08mv_dhi1o1_1.jpg

I need shades and I've been split between getting tinted lenses and photochromatic lenses.

I do wear prescription glasses and photochromatic lenses would be a convenience but they look stupid putting them in sunglass frames and using them indoors as normal glasses.

Do Not Get Photochromatic Lenses

Why?

Could you just get some cheap sunglasses and get the lenses changed at an optometrist or something?

you look like a sophomore who sits in the back of class and talks about league with the other weeaboos