Hair color thread

Hair color thread.

>>what do you prefer
>>least favorites
>>ask advice on what color you should have
>>is natural best?

She's much better blonde. But like most girls who look great blonde, for the most part they look good with any hair color

I have dark dark hair but I want to have ginger hair color. Iv had it before but it was too much of an up keep. My roots looked so awful

brondes and balayage
sunkissed and natural
champagne blondes

i dont like reds
also hate platinum and overly ash blondes

What about dark hair??

>hot with blonde, cute with brown

hmm

Bright blonde is my favorite, it even makes slightly overweight women look vastly superior to more fit brunettes. If you are going for a unnatural hair die, I'd recommend going grey, platinum blonde or white (my favorite.) Colored hair is so completely soiled by the turbotriggered that even the original SJWs are moving away from the gross, green hair shit.

idk why but I've always found blond hair to be extremely unnatractive

red hed

blonde on pale skin

medium brown with sunkissed highlights on light to medium tans

darker than that only black hair looks good

Iv been playing with the idea to go back to the ginger color. Is it worth the up keep though??? Ignore the awkward face expressions

might be the lighting but i think brunette looks better on you

>What do you prefer?
Jet black hair with blue or emerald green eyes, followed by gold hair.
>Least favorites
Brown.
>Is natural best?
Not if you can pull off something else that looks better.

Nah your right. My natural is best. I just get so bored with my hair

My guy has jet black hair and bright blue eyes

>>panty dropper

i have black hair and feel the same. i found the easiest thing to do was get my hair balayaged with some lighter blonde highlights. when i feel bored with it i can just put some manic panic colors over the balayaged portion. it washes out after a couple of shampoos so i can change it up any time or just go natural with highlights

fug that's my perfect look in a dude. my guy comes close with the very dark brown hair and hazel/green eyes though

Saaaammmmeeee.
It's just underwhelming to me

Id look horrible as a blonde though...

i mean something like pic related. although i now that i look at your pic again i'm not sure you have the right skin tone for blonde highlights. maybe something to talk to your hairdresser about

Yeah I think caramel highlights might be better suited for me. Blonde would look horrid

>right skin tone for blonde highlights

u realize blonde isnt one singular tone right

there are warm blondes, creamy blondes, cool blondes etc etc

the only thing u have to take into consideration when lightening is that lightness may wash ur features out whereas depth will frame them

I think natural is always the way to go.

Dyed looks too solid all around and ends up looking tacky, and like tattoos, always dates itself to awkward eras.

The only exception is if a dye job is totally natural looking and fits the aesthetic and complexion of the the person. But that's pretty rare.

Streaks and highlights are always bad. Anything that looks really basic or daytime tv, or looks white trash or punk, or any type of unnatural color either.

>the only thing u have to take into consideration when lightening is that lightness may wash ur features out whereas depth will frame them

that's basically what i meant, that blonde of any tone might be too light and wash out her features

Dirty blonde/strawberry blonde are best on girls
Medium to dark brown and jet black are best on guys

Thick/wavy/long hair looks great on everyone regardless of color

Dark hair on pale complexion

You have boring taste

what hair color is this and how do i get it?

not necessarily tho
this is why u go to a colorist worth two shits and not a five dollar flyover state mall salon

also balayage is universal and wont do that because it's nowhere near the face (usually)

either foiled or freehand its the best way to add dimension to a otherwise bland head of hair

God that movie is going to be awful

black with a teal tint

go to a good stylist and show her the picture. you're not going to be able to recreate that with box color

No, I have good taste

Girls with any kind of hair dye other than blonde, brown, or black are disgusting and need to get shot

Mommy colored her hair didn't she?

She looks like the singer from Evanescence in the right picture.

I've been contemplating changing my hair colour since ages (ginger or strawberry blonde), but I'm afraid I'll never get my natural colour back (light ash brown/dirty blonde). Any experience with that?

Girl just do it. I've been dying my hair since I'm 16. I always get a haircut if after a while I get bored. Right now my natural hair is black and I like it that way. It doesn't matter if you fucked it up just cut it, hair grows.

I see so many girls with this bleach job here, and it always looks like a trash heap. No one ever bothers to properly tone and condition their hair to maintain a healthy colour and texture.

You keep posting your pics asking for hair advice, stop worrying, your hair is a dream.

My hair has always been a struggle for me. I'm just now learing how to style it's natural texture. No one in my family has the same hair as me so I didn't know what to do. So it was always a fizzy nasty mess. Can't count the times I was called hermione.

I don't remember what that bitch looks like

This.