Is using one of these to carry water a bad idea? I don't like water bottles, as I wish to keep my hands free

Is using one of these to carry water a bad idea? I don't like water bottles, as I wish to keep my hands free

yes you autist

Wtf. Those are made for hard liquor.
That's at best like 3 gulps of water. What are you gonna do with that, wipe away the last traces of your masculinity?

I just put water bottles in my gucci backpack :^)

Like said, they barely carry anything. Not to mention if people see you downing a hip flask in one go they're going to see you as a serious alcoholic and then as a massive loser when you say "Haha nah man I just have water in here".

I use pic related, fits in my bag without making a bulge. I guess the small one can fit in an inner pocket.

lmao wtf is this. id rather not carry shit than to carry this goddam iphone case.
oh and yes its a bad idea to walk around with a fucking flask
there are cool water bottles out there you just have to find it

bad thread 0/10

I remember carry one full of apple juice in grade 9. Everyone knew it was apple juice but the fact that I had a hip flask made people think I was cool.
ah, memories.

>I want to be different: the bottle

What kind of autistic contraption s this, just get a normal bottle. People probably laugh when you whip out this to take a sip, I swear if I ever see you and catch you drinking from this hipster piece of crap I will smack it out of your hand and whoop your ass faggot.

>walk around dehydrated all day
>a-at least I'm Veeky Forums - this bottle looks like a piece of paper!

just fucking get a 1L camelbak bottle and be done with it

We do not have the beach, repeat we do not have the beach.

Just get some normal metal bottle and put it in your bag.
I have a clean canteen or something and it's perfect.

that's probably the most autistic thing I've seen in a while.

i use one similar to pic related, i fucking love how it looks.

just be sure that it can be placed somewhere in your bag where it doesn't tip over, then the water will run out.

after forming a bowl with your hands, this is the most retarded way to carry water around. Backpack falls over, everything wet. Someone bumps into you, everything wet and fancy glas thing broken. Just put some candy in it and place it in your living room. How do you even drink out of it without spilling all the water over your face?

pls stop falling for this rlly aggressive / obvious viral marketing. we're better than this

i use a bottle just fine

looks pretty cool. but if it's just normal plastic and nothing special, it's a fake kind of avant-garde that's cringy no matter what the product is.

don't listen to these uncultured plebs, especially that wanna be chad fag who's just asking to get his teeny nuts kicked in.

Dude i carry water like that all the time, it's 2017.

i use a glass milk bottle but i dont know how to store it in my bag because they have that foil lid that doesnt reclose:(

any tips on how best to use a 1 pint glass milk bottle to store, carry and consume water or other beverages?

i forgot to say my glass milks bottles arent good for storing hot tea or coffee eaither because the hot fluids can spill out in my bag, even if i hold the bottle upright rough the day the glass milk bottles get very hot and burn my hands, only then lose too much heat through the open lid and the fluids beecome cold:( please help how do i store hot liquids?

>2012+5
>not carrying water in your cupped hands while walking around in public
Christ it's like people don't know what fashion is anymore

get a cork obviously