Tomorrow will have been a year without the most Veeky Forums musician of all time

Tomorrow will have been a year without the most Veeky Forums musician of all time.

Miss him so fucking much

What are his most dark and kind of depressing albums? Apart from Blackstar.

I think 1. Outside. It was basically him taking a break after his infamous 80s run so he could focus on writing for himself, and he specifically asked NIN to be his backing band when he toured with it.

A lot of the ambient tracks from the Berlin trilogy can also be pretty dark.

wow no way

for some reason i thought that happened over summer

the day it happened felt like yesterday i remember the media exploding and like a billion facebook posts about it

can't believe it's been a year holy shit

Just a single, but I'm a big fan of the album version of Disco King.

i feel like anyone else would look like an autistic high schooler going to prom in this

>fitted 70s cut double breasted mustard suit with shawl lapels
>yellow stripe knit shirt
>houndstooth socks
probably not it's a pretty deliberate look

stop being so insecure

Post them Veeky Forums Bowies.

well of course. all of his clothes are fitted specifically for someone who is anorexic-skinny. he was eating almost nothing due to his legendary cocaine habit

you see that misunderstanding a lot. on here and everywhere else. people thinking that clothes will fit them the same way that they fit a skinny person who has a long, thin frame (99% of models)

i feel bad for stout people because nothing in fashion is made with them in mind because stout frames make clothes look worse and no designer wants that

Embodiment of effay

He didn't do anything noteworthy between Let's Dance (which would've been shit hadn't it been for Nile Rodgers) up until his death. A trend-hopper and a hack.

damn son i wish i could buy this shit

What product gets hair like this?

cocaine, a lot of it

I hate that guy so fucking much, words fail me.

coke
semen

He was a poofter with a perm.

he literally enjoyed sucking cock, and he looked like a total fag. LMAO

I only started learning about him this month because I admire his early years where he wore makeup and stuff. I wish I started sooner

still got more pussy than you or any of us ever will

sounds like the most Veeky Forums life ever

>tfw your hair is too thick to style it like Bowie

W2C shirt like his but of a different color?