No Tattoo thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgzM0tvPYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=hZAraJrlM5I
youtube.com/watch?v=NC3QnAcBsbg
youtube.com/watch?v=5QLxdNqMXBM
youtu.be/qFfybn_W8Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hm... picked a rando from my folder. Not really a good OP pic.

thinking about getting the chevy logo (the cross) tatted on the upper part of my hand

Get it filled with real tree for the ultimate effect

How'd I do Veeky Forums?

Perfect. Now you can hide your track lines.

Tattooing your hands / neck / face is never a good idea, unless you are MC Ride.

how come?
i got neck + hands + fingers tattooed. and i applied 10 jobs my lifetime got 9 of them.
never understood this "you cannot get job if you cannot hide your tattoo thing

have some stick n pokes you degenerates

also post any tips / advice / inspo for self poking

depends on your intended field です
for example, having hand and neck tattoos is basically career suicide in finance and banking
it's highly frowned upon but still potentially workable as an actuary or quant
but if you're a software developer no one is going to give a shit as long as you're good
people just suggest not getting such high-profile tattoos since it limits your career prospects permanently and traditional attitudes still pervade many fields

It's not about job. It's about the look of it. Neck is quite okay desu because sometimes it can sharpen your jawline and so on, but tattooing your hands can visually shorten your hands (like your fingers starts from your wrist, especially if you have a tattoo sleeve).
Tattoo on fingers get blurry and trashy really fast, ink is wearing out as hell because you constantly move your skin there.

Of course it's just my opinion man, it's not more important than anybody's else.

threadly reminder that stick n poke is a moral imperative

surfer black metal should be a genre immediately

There's some surf rock / metal mixes of Burzum, Mayhem, Darkthrone on YouTube and they
absolutely are killer.

Perturbator and Gost are like black metal synth wave sunny Hotline Miami desu

please post them i'm super interested
i live in miami and blasting bm all day gets kind of tiresome in the beautiful sunshine & with the beaches right here

>trips
aw yes

last one

Every tattoo thread keeps reminding me how retarded tattoos are even though I want one. Stop making me hate tattoos Veeky Forums!

My girlfriend has the SS skull on her hand got it when she was a teen i think its extremely degenerate was thinking of getting something like thia thoug

which ones don't you like?
i'm curious since i'm seriously considering my first tattoo and i don't want to make a horrible mistake

>tottenkopf
>degenerate
user... I'm so sorry that you're the bitch in the relationship
Maybe she'll peg you show enough devotion.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgzM0tvPYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=hZAraJrlM5I
youtube.com/watch?v=NC3QnAcBsbg
youtube.com/watch?v=5QLxdNqMXBM

Sometimes it sounds literally like soundtrack to some of Tarantino's movies.

love u

I really hope someone is going to record good full length album in that style, just imagine that:
FLORIDA BLACK METAL.

I think it would have a great success, just as Peste Noire with their experimentation or Furia with "necrofolk".

if i find some people to jam with i will record the shit out of that
hopefully i can find some ppl in tally because miami's music scene kind of blows

Do it, surf black metal concept is catchy as fuck and in a good, decent way, in contrast to Ghost's goofy scooby doo music. It may be the next big thing.

if i ever get famous i'm coming to find u and thank u user

If you're gonna record it I will be more than honored to make an album cover art.

if you feel inspired just post it in this thread
i'm gonna keep checking it periodically so if you ever see it used on an album down the line you'll know what's up

>which ones don't you like?

just about all of these look fucking awful. But it doesn't matter you get a tat for yourself and fuck what anyone else says but I am saying I dislike all of these and think they look like ass

be honest with me effay

how edgy would it be to tatoo this somewhere in my torso?
i've been reading satanism for a few years now and i fuck with it. i don't think i'll be regretting this in less than 10 years to be honest

this is really cool untill you get old

pic related is another one that i wanted somewhere in my torso or maybe in my forearm

is this too edgy? I'm currently studying but I'm not a retard, I know that if an employer saw this during an interview they would drop me pretty hard, so I obviously wouldn't want it in a super visible place, but i've been considering getting it under my forearm, my pec or maybe my deltoid

The first one is mega ultra omni edgy and autistic so get the second one

thank you so much for this.

too basic, a lot of non satanic people have it as a tatoo already
aestethic as fuck

i have been hoping for something like this for so long. god bless you

I'll do something like picrel in a few years, first I need to lose a little bit of weight

where would it look better of all the places i mentioned?

If you want be ultraedgy go for this one.

upper chest, like over your heart, foot, ribs, ass, neck

thinking about getting this tattooed in a month

yeah but I don't like this one cause it isn't only edgy, it's also kinda crude

Nigga you better pay though wtf my shit is art

Roast me

I'm seriously considering it as an arm or shoulder tattoo. Just make sure it's not stylized autistically and you don't have any retarded wicca or generic tribal tats and you should be straight. Goes well with other occult tattoos imo

fair enough, thanks for your thoughts mate

this without the retarded cross in vag would actually be a dope af tat imo

shove those stupid sparrows up your gay ass
the rest looks cool good job

this would make a nice tattoo

i'll pass then

Can anybody draw a coffin with the grim reaper laying inside and a woman on top like she's riding some grim reaper dick?

I'm looking for a more simple sort of all black design.

srs question: do you guys think there is really any style of tattoo that wont look fucking dumb in 10 years?

what is it with people wanting art for free in this thread?

ask /ic/, and pay them well

etching/woodcut

>guy offers to make some shitty bm album art
>asking for free commissions
Go back to /ic/ and stay there

"hi i'm here for the job interview?"

>going to a job interview in short sleeves
Sounds like you lost the job already.

youtu.be/qFfybn_W8Ak

t.virgin

lmao nooo

those two skulls not being in line makes me want to die

my body is twisted stupid ass

yea

i wanna rip all your clothes off and lick your stomach

not gay just vain but thank you so much i am honored

Looks like somebody is trying to impersonate me in this thread, this guy was not me.

If you want to be identified with a child rapist go for it

Guys, Can you help me find other tattoos/draws with this style please ? I really enjoy it but can't find other inspo

i suspected as much
i knew it couldn't have been you user

My pieces

i like the tats and love the lips

Those look like Russian prison tattoos

>oh look! another Veeky Forums tattoo thread! Maybe there will be some nice or cool tats this time!?

>oh...just more edgy doodles like usual..

It's like Veeky Forums hates real tattoos and color..

Any advice on how to think of original tattoos? I love the aesthetic of some tattoos I see on Veeky Forums but of course I don't wanna get something someone else has. How can I think of my own tattoo idea/sketch?

lrn 2 draw

I used to think about tattoos this way.

There's nothing wrong with getting a tattoo someone else has as long as it's done well.
Usually the worst tattoos are the most "original" cause there's no strength in the design like there is in a established style or piece, like a crawling panther or skull m dagger, a traditional koi or dragon etc etc.

My poppy tat

>think of an original idea that means something to you
>pay artist who's style you like to draw it

if you have problems with the first step, you are a boring person
you can fix that of course

Poor dood..

Same

by thinking of them?

get inspired nigger

What's up with all the satanic/bible stuff?
>look here girls, I am a bad boy (tm)

better get a personally meaningful tattoo like this stylized map of bangkok

Well kekd friend

Ha. I got that last summer minus the text.

Is vegvisir Veeky Forums ?

oh look it's this faggot again
not everyone is into traditional rainbow vomit tattoos

i love it