What are the personality traits and behaviour characteristics that set the rich and people with potential to become...

What are the personality traits and behaviour characteristics that set the rich and people with potential to become rich from the masses who will always remain middle or lower class, making just enough for a comfortable life but never making it to the sky?

Fruit flavored Mentos

they have never heard of Veeky Forums.org

- Confidence. They believe in their vision and work hard to make it true even if that means learning from their failures.

- Inheritance. The lazier generation that use up all the money that the first generation spent decades making.

they buy assets instead of liabilities

patience and dedication primarily. the self-made ones, at least.

and a fuckton of luck. thats all there is to it. you don't even have to be very intelligent, or outgoing (though both help). if you have an a-ha moment and follow through with it, you might just stumble into something huge.

but you probably won't. you'd have to be crazy/dedicated as hell to risk it. but those that do succeed.

kek this always gets me.

yeah go ahead and buy assets for $5k or $20k (average poorfag savings in case there is any) see how far it will take you in 30 years...

Luck stats, you need to max it out tobe succesfull

They have the nature of a psychopath. I want to get rich and not end up in the gutter with the penniless and bankrupt, therefore I will need to undercut, negotiate with my bidders after contractual agreement, rip others off and regularly do underhanded and under the table deals and handshakes.

That's the behavioural and trait characteristics of the wealthy, and which separates them from the poor.

"The personality traits and behaviour characteristics", are that you will need to watch people you are in contact with suffer to some degree, or have a loss in a personal respect to their livelyhood, which in turn gets you what you want.

It's cold blooded and psychopathic. As a means to an end, you will use people. Take it from me, I am a business manager.

This. Discipline beyond what most have. It goes on in Wall Street - where one person is reading more, researching more, focusing more, learning more about something - then acting on it.

Poor idiot.

Have fun using public transport.

Way too many movies. Stay poor.

Easily a couple of millions if you buy Bitcoin now.

>this amount of bitcuck cope
Stay poor, pleb.

>Natural intelligence
>Wealthy background
>Luck
>Tonnes of hard work
>Tonnes of hard work
>Tonnes of hard work

>personality traits
Rofl

Most rich are lucky or unheritance babbies. People like notch are human trash but will always have more money than you. Not me though, you know how it is.

>"lots of hard work."
>t. First world fuckmeat that would die after a single day of labor in african salt mines.

There us literally zero balance in this game

Luck builds use anris sword at halberd range and stunlock people to death while out dpsing dex/str/int hybrid builds

>thinking hard work means intensive physical labor for the benefit of someone else

natural talent for something specific. whether it's coding, sports, entrepreneurship, whatever..

Only the ceo asskisser who worked their way up a company are like that. Most founders of a company are curious, dedicated and don't give up after failing many times.

Rich daddy and mommy.

If you don't think that's the major contributor to success you're just deluding yourself.

Go read The Millionaire Next Door, the Millionaire Mind

The point is that there are billions of people who work harder than you and are less successful.

>thinking all hard work is equal