What month do USA stores typically stop carrying fall/winter clothing...

what month do USA stores typically stop carrying fall/winter clothing? i live someplace where our winter is the springtime for other states, so it's hard to gauge when stores switch out.

pic unrelated

damn that shits craze

F

Dont post a picture more interresting than your thread

>that picture

maybe someone will answer me eventually

would still smas

Cancer victim? Pity. About the tattoos. Too bad they couldn't remove them along with the tumor.

Did she become an ugly man?

think she got cancer user

>still falling for the buzzcut meme

so would you say February is when stores switch out winter for spring?

Around January.

Cancer is the OG thot patrol

wish i had cancer so be that slim, not enough self control to do it myself. only way to look more attractive with my manlet self

>taking orders from a cookie

kill yourself fatty

/thinspo/

she WAS cancer

post yfw you get cancer

God I wish that were me

>Before /pol/
>After /pol/

I thought she was holding a benis in the left picture
her smile and optimism=gone
etc.

>/fit on the left
>/fa thinspo on the right

January. Winter clothes are already on clearance over here

What's the story with that picture? Did the skinny male copy the females tattoos? Or was it vice versa?

And what the hell is wrong with guy, anyway? He is a mass murderer or something? Or just some queen?

Cancer is most dangerous because that's when acquaintances and strangers are most likely to attack you. My advice to anyone with cancer: keep your diagnosis a closely held secret, and avoid all people like the AIDS infested Bubonic Plague suffering Ebola victims. Seriously. 100% avoid everyone who isn't family.

It's the girl after getting cancer you retard

In my opinion she looked a little bit better in the photo on the left. I'm not sure why, she just seemed a little healthier looking in that one.

Is she okay, by the way? Or did the cancer take her life?

i will finally die

>ywm nurture her back to full health and emotionally manipulate her into loving you forever

>tfw life wasnt better at the cabin

im taking orders from cannabis :( feels bad to be weak

XD