Water flasks are the dumbest idea ever. Two mouthfuls and then you have a brick in your back pocket the rest of the day

Water flasks are the dumbest idea ever. Two mouthfuls and then you have a brick in your back pocket the rest of the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

hydroflask.com/24-oz-standard-mouth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can be refilled. Me? I always pack my water flask and lifestraw, as I require a portable water container AND filtration system OH MY GAWD LOOK AT HER BUTT

I HAVE THE BOTTLE DEPICTED IN THE IMAGE ATTACHED TO THIS POST —ONE OF THE BETTER BOTTLES IN THE MARKET.

ty for making a nonabhorrent post

>I have a 24 oz mouth

this thread made me lol

don't get me wrong, this is a terrible thread, but i think that's why i laughed so hard

Please leave and never return.

haha epic XD

All the cool kids in my state have Hydroflasks and that includes me

Yeah, that's the best brand I know of. I keep at least one or two of the 24 ounce bottles in my backpack at all times. They're fucking great! We ALL need to be constantly hydrated, so OP's really got a stick up his ass. Dumb-ass would rather be dehydrated than carry water with him - fucking mind boggling.

i walk around with a camelpak on in full rick. it fits my aesthetic

heavy af doe

>Not having a black ALICE canteen to go with your full Helmut fit

hydroflask.com/24-oz-standard-mouth

They're double-walled stainless steel containers that keep hot beverages hot for hours and hours on end, and keep cold beverages icy cold for unbelievably lengthy periods of time. I once left a bottle on my desk filled with several ice cubes and the lid off, and the ice cubes still hadn't completely melted more than 24 hours later. And that was with the lid off! They're most certainly NOT "heavy as fuck", though they are imperceptibly heavier that a clear plastic Evian bottle. Only a straight-up idiot would ever call them "heavy" though. They are literally perfect. Every thinking person should carry one around with them at all times. Period.

Plus, they're awesome; the mouths are the perfect size for drinking out of, and they also fit standard-size ice cubes from your refrigerator. Just get the 24 ounce bottle and screw the lid off when you want to drink - no need to get fancy lids, just use the simple, basic one. Keep it simple and there's nothing break. Provided you don't puncture the bottle, it will last forever.

And by drinking water you'll banish fatigue, and your skin will look a helluva lot better. Drink enough, and your skin will be beautifully clear.

>not going everywhere on Mongolian horseback and opening a vein to drink blood when thirsty

Nalgenes are Veeky Forums, right? Seems like the purest waterbottle out there, pretty iconic as well. I'll never use anything else.

>PLASTIC BOTTLE.

NO; PLASTIC BOTTLES ARE NOXIOUS.

I don't know about Veeky Forums but they're the GOAT waterbottle.

easy as fuck to clean, holds a ton of water, very light, nearly indestructible, very good cap (bonus for cap loop being big enough to fit around backpack stuff)

rather carry a light nalgene and a small zojirushi for hot drinks/tea

also nice essay autist

yeah maybe, but water bottle should be carried by everyone w/ a brain

please stay well-hydrated, asshole

pretty hydrated. u thirsty?

>measuring mouth size in weight
what

>not a water bag

sand nigga

I like my Camelback Chute more. You get to choose between widemouth or narrowmouth and you also get a clip point that is actually designed to hold the full bottle's weight