Why dress like a faggot when you can dress casual operator core?

why dress like a faggot when you can dress casual operator core?

Other urls found in this thread:

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I was a POG desk jockey, but let me tell you about my two tours anyways-core

Top kek

Poar operator gear anyhow
>gloves
>bag
>footwear
>outerwear
>other

>Why dress like a faggot when you can dress like a faggot

>why dress like a faggot when you can dress like an autist*
ftfy

Been looking for a Veeky Forums-worthy operator outfit

I'm digging the bomber/parker look, but Canada Goose is overpriced.

why'd you say faggot twice OP

Because San Diego auto-correct my conceal carry weapons application

Not a politician or high ranking peace officer so I don't "need to protect myself"

Seriously? Fucking tyranny.

Canada goose is for liberal Canadia women.

Arc'teryx leaf is usually the jacket most wear with kydex ar-mags tucked underneath on hidden holster.

literally more autistic than full rick

Posting some inspo

>casual operator core
so from faggot to a massive fucking faggot

operatorcore will be the next big trend, minus the guns, of course

this

casual operatorcore is the final boss of fashion and perfect combination of

> unironic normcore
> geologist core/pastoral core
> Veeky Forums
> not cucked by adolescent trends
> comfycore

"Casual operators" copied their dress style from iconoclastic weirdos in the late eighties. It's absurd to try to imitate them, because they're imitators themselves. They're just clueless idiot poseur cops, agents and other varieties of faggot piggies. Every pig I've ever known, without exception, has had the charisma of a ballsack, and the brains to match, if that. This is a seriously gay thread, OP; I suggest you attach jumper cables to your nipples and commit suicide. Please, you clueless faglord, the sooner the better.

yeah whatever, kys

First day of EMT and Firefighting classes yesterday, and 8/10 people were all pretty close to this.

is this a /k/ meetup

not even close, you gotta make at least 3/4 of them fat, one or two who are the only ones who can grow facial hair, and at least one guy in full gear

This. Fucking everywhere, commando sweaters, cargos, boots, they wear all of that shit if hanging around at the service post and not on duty

Americana/workwear has been a thing for decades

You realize you need a minimum IQ of 120 to even get considered for MARSOC/SEALS and counter Intel applicants need at least a 130 right? That's an actual thing.

mall ninja autist school-shooter core

If you detest authority as much as you do, you're either a criminal or have some serious issues with your parents that probably need to be worked out.

>k
>being that fit
>dressing that fresh
>operating

i hate that shit thrown together, but on their own they are great
specially commandosweaters

Can we have some commando sweater inspo going?

We're getting a slightly modified version of these issued for colder days, it's just like the army version but in grey and with a zipped collar instead of those buttons

look at the way theyre caressing their precious 3dp weaponfus

if u swapped out the assault rifles for otaku body pillows it wouldnt look any different

Let's talk operating shemagh. This is actually going to be a trend here in a few years.

It was a trend like eight years ago and died out because they became "hipster scarves". I honestly doubt that a president is going to make shemaghs back in style like you probably believe.

It was a trend in the seventies, and the nineties, and the late 2000's

Wait until the twenties senpai

>tfw mute is younger than me

an open carry town would be Veeky Forums as fuck

How bad an idea is it to dress basically in this uniform for a job interview? Sans name tag and epaulets and shit of course. But same kinda black "tactical" pants with side pockets and that sewn in line down the front, with a collared shirt and nice belt.

Maybe a suit vest and tie as well?

The job is at a design company, but it's for a generic "coordinator" job.

>going to be a trend
nigga you are like, literally about 15-20 years late

wait until the next big conflict in the middle east that the west actively takes part in and theyll come back with a revengance like usual

It's cyclical, my dude. The next shemagh trend will be upon us in the next three to five years.

>It's cyclical, my dude
so are big wars in the middle east formally having NATO as a whole as a belligerent

and answer my question u fuck

just dress business casual you queer, you'll look retarded showing up to an interview in a unifrom.

> Sans name tag and epaulets and shit of course.
but ok then, normal dress pants it is.

>tfw people can get away with old stonewashed jeans but I can't just have a couple extra pockets on my pants
fuck this str8 earth

its a design company, try more long sleeve button down, dress pants and brown dress shoes.

id like to wear my tactical boots to work but people will give me strange looks.

wear a suit you fucking mong
jesus christ /k/ refugees are so autistic
it aint some fucking dress up fantasy shite m8

>brown dress shoes
wtf what kind of monster are you
I'll stick with my shiny black ankle boots tyvm (especially since it is snowy outside)

also i literally said "with a collared shirt and nice belt. Maybe a suit vest and tie as well?", I wasn't planning to literally wear naval fatigues in with epaulets and name tags and crests everywhere and shit

>tactical boots
>strange looks
nigga what its winter, how outlandish are these boots (or how dry and warm is wherever you live)

I keep hearing that a full suit is overkill for anything not finance and I've also heard that for techy/web/design places to "juss be urself :)" because dressing overly formal is likelier to count against you since a lot of those places care more about you fitting into their own special snowflake ~office culture~ than other sectors.

So I figured that to wear something a bit more striking than usual might be useful than just dress shirt + dress pants + tie

but fug it i guess the answer is indeed just dress shirt + dress pants + tie

Just wear a nice shirt and pressed pants with some oxfords. The more professional the job, the more professional your attire gets which means things like a tie and suit jacket.
It's not that fucking hard.

If you go into an interview looking like that, they'll think you're some Paul Blart who got lost on his way to the bathroom.

you will not get hired wearing this

Mini-mils

Collared shirt could mean anything, short sleeve, breast pockets, etc... I was trying to specify that a button down would be the most appropriate. Try something like pic related, its casual but refined, makes a great impression at an interview.

>The more professional the job
Honestly the job was described so poorly (it was a CL ad) that I'm genuinely not sure whether they want me to be an office gopher, or some kind of middle management person. Googling the company and anything about it other than what it does was also pretty hard, and one estimate put it at a whopping 10 (Ten) employees.

but I get the point.

>suit jacket
is a vest actually that insufficient
not an armor vest or whatever dumb shit youre imagining, I mean a normal (semi-)formal vest

because seriously everything I'm seeing online says "don't wear a full on suit; it's not 1979 anymore, bud"

those look like theyd melt on contact with any moisture

I mean the stock standard solid-colored long-sleeve fine cotton collared shirt with no bullshit attached to it like chicken straps or epaulet flaps. as opposed to a polo, a short-sleeve, a work shirt, etc.

pretty much pic related except mine is tan instead of a weird monitor-specific blue-gray

>that look in general
I was gonna wear a vest with the shirt, and instead of the chinos/jeans, my black nomex slacks.

Vests look out of place on their own. If it's some wagie position, you'll probably be safe with something like that image you just posted.
That's like basic interview attire.

>Vests look out of place on their own.
literally what, it's incredibly common and I see it all the time

probably as common as suit/sport jackets

they're ar-670 compliant, so rubber vibram sole and a leather upper keep them tough. No snow down south, more suited for the hot summers here.

>No snow
theres your problem

i wear my combats all the time, but there's snow and rain to deal with so its appropriate

Just because you see them everywhere doesn't mean that's a good thing. A vest on its own shows you're out of touch with dress codes and that you think that it serves as a meddle ground between a tree piece and just a dress shirt.
Unless you're a waiter or a valet, don't do it.

>Just because you see them everywhere doesn't mean that's a good thing.
m8 it's not everyday wear but what madman says it looks bad

That's SFOD-D.

Stay mad twinks.

Are bullet buttons Veeky Forums?

and americans say their gun laws are better than anywhere else's lmao

>Implying I haven't been dressing like a character from Tom Clancy's The Division for years

but everyone in Tom Clancy's The Division dresses fairly normally for an urban fellow except for everyone having a runner pack, but also Tom Clancy's The Division isn't even out so how have you been dressing like it for years when it doesnt even exist???

How do I dress operator core in warm weather? Long pants and a light long sleeve shirt are fine, but a jacket would be too warm.

HOLY SHIT gov moonbeam brown said this gun is an ASSAULT WEAPON QUICK PASS UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS FORCING LAW ABIDING CITIZENS TO NOT BE ABLE TO SHOOT THEIR GUNS AT 90% OF RANGES!!!!!

Quick before all the guns assualt us!

Remeber how Hector Gutierrez can buy an on-list lower, auto dear equipped, Armalite Ar-15, live rent free in a sanctuary city, buy and sell drugs in "small quantities", get a free driver's license without having to prove that he can drive, get free healthcare by putting 000-00-0000 as a social security number

But since I'm an American I can get fined for doing some stupid shit like throwing a lithium ion battery in the trash.....

Mexicans have more rights than americans in America

How do you carry and not dress like an autist in cargo pants/oversized tshirts/photographer vests?

Without the gun, it's just plebby Old Navy tier attire

Any outfit looks good if you add a gun + strap to it

What watch is that?

>Remeber how Hector Gutierrez can buy an on-list lower, auto dear equipped, Armalite Ar-15, live rent free in a sanctuary city, buy and sell drugs in "small quantities", get a free driver's license without having to prove that he can drive, get free healthcare by putting 000-00-0000 as a social security number
no, i dont

Illegal alien gun ownership:

U.S. v. Verdugo-Urquidez; people extends to peoples incl et al displaced, foreign nationals, regardless of immigration status.

State Ca. v. Meza-Rodriguez

Appellate court to suspend
18 U.S.C. § 922 (illegal alien gun ownership) enforcement in California.

---------

Driver's licenses:
Ab-60 passed:

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php

------
California law (Civil Code Section 1940.3) prohibits rental property owners and their agents from making inquiries about a tenant or applicant’s immigration and/or citizenship status.

Rent covered under California AB540 if one or more person(s) attending college under AB540 enacted grant in the household.

Early 90's Delta core is the best.

This operator is effay as fuck.

Since when? Canada Goose is for French fuckboys

Seiko SKX-173 on a Zulu strap.

You're right, it's actually that everybody in The Division dresses like me and not the other way around.

Hey look a guy with an opinion

(you)

You are the guy who show's up to a funeral in a red track suit

[spoiler] All the Funeral Directors are making fun of you [/spoiler]

>unironically calling cops pigs
what's it like still being 12?

PLEASE wear the vest by itself
take a fit pic before your interview
i want to see what someone with 60 IQ looks like trying to find employment