Veeky Forums here, was browsing the WAYWT thread and came across these

Veeky Forums here, was browsing the WAYWT thread and came across these.
how do you skinny autists think these are good looks?

they don't
anyone who says they do has shit taste and is the cancer killing Veeky Forums and burying it in its grave

They're experimenting, something from those fits might work, but they won't know unless they try.

bottom left looks like a normal guy in a wifebeater. bottom right looks like a guy who's at a golfing outing or something. top left looks like he's trying to hard to be satan.

top left pretty sick actually.

oh and top right fell way too hard for the meme that is high fashion or whatever he thinks he's doing. he looks retarded and needs a hobby.

There is literally nothing wrong with bottom right, its just basic as.

a reminder that Veeky Forums is supposed to be for fashion. top two wouldn't look out of place on a yohji or raf runway, but of course, the people trying to be fashionable are the cancer of Veeky Forums, not the skincare, thinspo or haircare threads, or the streetwear assholes.

>the people trying to be fashionable are the cancer of Veeky Forums

what

it was sarcasm my man, thought i'd made it obvious enough

Rabbi core, preggo core, wife beat core, molester core.

2017 is now, mate.

>rabbi core
this is now a rabbi inspo thread

top left is too ugly to wear yohji or whatever it is
modern raf is garbage so top right is out of the picture
any other issues?

hey top left is me!

g-go back to Veeky Forums :^(
wouldn't satan wear red?
thanks B)
:(((

whatever man he's wearing some pseudo trilby that no one should be okay with, he looks like someone that lurks in a graveyard

you did user, don't worry he's just autistic

I'm glad you made this thread. These guys look Fucking stupid and should be shamed

pft yea because you dress better of course

They aren't dressed nice at all. They look stupid. Majority of people dress better than this.

yo, your clothes are nice and all, but your face/expression/haircut doesn't add up. You don't emit the same eccentricity as your outfit, therefore severely relativizing the overall impression.

thanks but most of Yohji's models are just normal looking guys with normal hair

you know how on Veeky Forums you see extreme bearmode guys or guys who are super on roids because normal otter/builtmode guys are "normal" so you're kind of interested in physiques that are maybe outside the Veeky Forums norm? that's how Veeky Forums is but with clothes.

Let them have their hobby, you have yours.

>not understanding avant-garde fashion

talk shit post fit mane

ye i agree its the face man it just doesnt add up its like seeing ur dad fuck ur mum but ur mum is actually ur sister if u get wat i mean

reminder that fashion shows always have retarded outfits designed purely for art cred for the designers, no one wears what the runway models wear in public
with that being said yes - the top two DO look retarded.

>totally not me guys

I love how a board of self-proclaimed 'alphas' gets triggered by Veeky Forums this much. I mean I used to lurk Veeky Forums a lot until scooby (the last quality poster on the board) left and people around there were obviously always insecure (much like the people in thinspo), but I feel like now they have reached such high levels of patheticness it's stunning. I guess it's some kind of echochamber-effect, when your general threads are roid, tfw-no-gf, fat-people-hate, mirin-stories, high-test (chubby women), manlet and all sorts of weird blogposting and b-tier get-threads.

Also bottom right looks pretty good. Bottom left is generic and the top two are obviously not every day fits.

why can't people wear some runway stuff in public though? some of it looks incredible.

Upper left is an absolute best

Way too good for this trash board

The other ones are pure random shit though

Also talk shit post fit Chad

>thinking avant garde is meant for daily wear

>implying it's not

It isn't. It's meant as an exaggerated artistic statement. If you think any of the images in this thread are avant garde, you're really off base.

underrated post

>If you think any of the images in this thread are avant garde, you're really off base.
are you delusional?

What do you consider avant-garde then?

This isn't that avant garde, really. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone wearing these.

see this just proves how delusional you are

lmao is bottom right that giraffe necked faggot from the brisbane meetup??
he looks fucking 40 years old now wtf happened?!

wow.. that bottom right fit - amazing!

HIGHLY underrated post

Yep, it's stance. He no longer trips but is a big as try hard as ever...