camel
gitanes

most (((high end)))cigs are fedora of cigs tho

Veeky Forums cigs:
Marlboro Reds/Black
Newport Menthol
Parliament Recessed Filter
American Spirit Blue

Need to cop some Gauls soon, Luckies are pretty effay and pretty much any kind of camel that isn't Crush and shit kinda like that. Are Dunhills and Nat Shermans fedora?

Prefer packaging and taste of Camel Jades (they brought em back)

Marlboro Reds are kind with any outfit really

>choosing based solely on how Veeky Forums they are
Isn't being a poseur the antithesis of being Veeky Forums?

roll ur own faggot

any brits here? just moved to london and what's up with the shit selection of cigs here? no luckies, no camels, no american spirit, no parliament what's the deal with that?

Killing yourself is Veeky Forums, but not like this.

Unfiltered luckies

I've seen American spirits in the uk before

i tried different brands such as camel, kent, black devil, gauloises, american spirit, l&m, vogue, pall mall, marlboro but ended up rolling these. regular menthol cigarettes taste horrible to me, this tobacco has a very subtle menthol taste which i prefer. but i am probably the only one.

Is there a country worse at cigarettes than Canada?

what do my fellow leafs even do?

newports don't exist
american spirits don't exist
galouise are hard to find
Belmonts are up to $14/pack
parliaments seem to be completely gone.
marlboro here are some weird unbranded thing
du marier seems to be for 49 y/o men who go to western bars

only one store i know of sells a pack of something without a filtre (pic related)

stop with these gay cigarettes

they smell like shit
they're expensive
they are not good for you
nicotine isn't even a good drug

wth what country do you live in ?? strange combination of brands

belgium. how is this strange though

lung cancer isn't effay

ayo nigga yo trippin

dying is

dunhill reds

tbt what u smoke is really a reflection of ur social environment

like camels are working class and b&h are posh mans smokes

like wine similiar to sav blanc drinkers and chardonnay drinkers

Why are you people here? Smoking has been effay since the beginning of time. Only normies think otherwise.

Recc me something that will relax me and make me productive pls

And cheaper

>american spirits don't exist

try northfields they're our equivalent of organic non additive cigs since american spirits were banned

i quit smoking now cuz i work out and am trying to build muscle and be healthier in general but before i used to have em they were good and wouldnt make me feel like garbage

Turkish Royals.

weed, vape

>you will never die of consumption in the current era

fucking degenerate.

drink water, eat healthy, exercise. Even good lord Rick realizes that health is modern couture.

Have fun smoke fire safe america cigarettes friend.

Easy

>Dunhill

good taste user, although I prefer greens myself

i always wanted to try smoking pipe. Does anyone here have any insight on pipe smoking habits? I'm pretty much clueless

marlboro no. 27

>gauloises

>not fedora

Camel Turkish Silvers.makes you less of a cancer-sucker while still having respect for your body

What's even the difference? I've only ever tried reds, and those are good when they're good but sometimes the first drag just straight tastes like a moldy corndog

It's strange to me how brainwashed people are about smoking. Try doing your own research instead of blindly following the anti-smoking propaganda.

>weed
>productive
i wish

If you are smoking these, then wtf can you be smoking?

LMAO

>anti-smoking propaganda

American Spirits are far, far and away the most effay cigarettes, poseur boy.

>Hurrr, I won't pay fifty cents extra to avoid avoid smoking low-level nuclear waste.

Belmonts are tasty tho

B&H silver are my shit honestly

> this much in denial
w o w

winston red 100s because additive free and burn like a marlboro

sorry i'm not black

>aesthetics are important
>but no fuck aesthetics you stupid poser why aren't you using the uglier alternative

i don't think fashion is for you, user

help Veeky Forums they are chaning all the cigarette packaging to look shitty what do i do

Move to a freer country

I say there's nothing like chain smoking GPC cigarettes, 'cause any smoke will kill ya but these will make you feel like it.

buy a vintage, nice looking cigarette tin of your preferred brand. Lasts forever and looks effay af.

I win

American Spirit in Saintsbury's and Pueblo in Asda

I don't smoke anything else

Being french is suffering

The best cigarette is camel blue. The most fa are turkish silver. It's a fact. Silvers are ultra-light so even you fuckboi's can smoke em.

I wanna carry a pack with me just to treat people and make conversation.

I've never smoked, so I dunno brands.

what should I get?

>smoking means you will 100% get cancer
>implying the chances are still not

american spirit yellow

turkish royals are smooth ask fuck and taste really good. only downside is they burn a little fast

Not him, but how about I just don't smoke instead of risking my health in a failed attempt to look cool, manchild

>2017
>being a pleb

I don't smoke to look cool, that's just a side effect.

Going outside and taking some deep breaths.

Don't think that breathing carbon monoxide is going to relax you

Faggot. Don't encourage people to bum ciggies and that's not a good conversation starter.

correct answer

Considering what you felt appropriate to call a stranger, I'm not sure you would know anything about good conversation starters.

You are a mega faggot for sure

All of that shit got banned recently. New legislation means it's illegal to sell fags with anything other than plain packaging (which is good because reducing your life expectancy to look cool is retarded anyway)

nice thought Johnny, but GPCs are fucking pricey now. Real oogles smoke gamblers or mountain kings or whatever shitty "filtered cigars" the local gas station sells.

bummed a dude one of these one time and he really enjoyed it, im assuming its the perfect smoke hand out.

had a laugh ty

plus the new design for all the camels especially the turk royals are effay af

that enlighment on face
fuck yeah thats fa

trick question. one of the worst ways to kys

I don't even know desu. I just like smoking them and they helped me drop 80 lbs

Is rolling your own cigs /effay/? Iam rolling my own since i think six years now and iam really good at it, so the cig doens't look like ass but i was wondering if rolling your own is kinda hobo core. Iam rolling pic related.

I have no problem with people smoking if they want to but if you don't think smoking is an easy way to get lung and heart problems you're in denial.

If you're smoking to be fashionable you're a fucking loser. Hands down. What are you? A high school kid? Like fuck, do what you want but if you're smoking to be fashionable you're a joke.
Take it from an ex-smoker just don't bother.

Canadian smokes taste better hands down dude. Viceroys and JP Standard are pretty decent. is me, I stand by what I said. And it sounds to me like you're just looking for some dumb brand recognition or "cool" factor.

increases risk for a lot of diseases of other organs too and also erectile dysfunction lol have fun with ur floppy wee wee when u get older

I am biased but I would say cigars are more effay than cigarettes. I am having a illusione garagiste right now.

My fucking man. havent had the gagariste how is it?

i just smoke bellys and pay out my asss

today paid $14.40 for 25 king sized
at least it will take me a week to smoke them

stylish as fuck

Literally all wrong. Undeniable.

Here in Bongistan, tons of people smoke rollies. Some consider those who do to be the "real smokers". I don't agree myself but people who can roll are always a good mate on a night out when you're wrecked and gasping for a cig. Don't be ashamed of your rollies my son.

Garbage as fuck non smoker detected. As an ex smoker Parliaments arent even enjoyable, the have accelerants and burn twice as fast as other cigarettes. They are more expensive than reds yet have the same tobacco as reds. You are paying for a useless recessed filter and a cover thats about it. If you pull those out I immediately assume you're some tryhard who only buys them to look cool.

Are cigars fa?

Gayish.

>smoking is Veeky Forums and you are just a pussy

OH MY GOD, JUST KILL YOURSELF

It is objectively unfiltered Lucky Strike.

I most countries Lucky Strike ryo/pouches are pretty hard to find, even more so the menthol ones

camel unfiltered, marlboro reds, or newport menthol 100s if you're going for an urban vibe

this thread is so fucking gay