Can we get some effay anime related clothing?

Can we get some effay anime related clothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

wetstore.jp/
get-some-sleep.myshopify.com
paom.com/products/0000000p-evangelion-unit-01-alternate-3/
shop.eastunionmrkt.com/products/cream-akira-tee
omocat-shop.com/products/sudden-rain-hoodie
etsy.com/uk/listing/484522199/seele-logo-liliths-mask-7-eyes-neon
redbubble.com/shop/inio asano?accordion=product
redbubble.com/people/arvinmonticello/works/21503271-rei-ayanami-evangelion?grid_pos=59&p=t-shirt&style=mens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all the ones i know

wtc?

nvm got it

wetstore.jp/

Havent reviews about this store been mostly negitive? Things like people never recieving their items amd having to fight for refunds etc.

saw this on a thread yesterday
get-some-sleep.myshopify.com

Found a place that does reps of the EVAxUniqlo shirt from ages ago.
paom.com/products/0000000p-evangelion-unit-01-alternate-3/

fuck off shill

W2c?

wtc

Yeah I remember when these were the hot meme and people were saying stuff like how it took ages or how it never showed up. Even worse than Apparel K apparently.

Anime is very effay

I sort of want the grey bomber, but it's a bit pricey and that's sort of a turn off. I might see if I can get one off the BST threads.

These look funny but look like they come from some cheap shop. Here is another Y3 one.

It's overpriced but I like the things that this brand is putting out.

Any reviews on this one?

Shipping costs as much as the shirt.. If it's express I wouldn't mind but if I have to wait 3 months I'll just make it myself.

and before anyone asks "wtc", the link is down below Veeky Forumsgs

shop.eastunionmrkt.com/products/cream-akira-tee

>shop.eastunionmrkt.com/products/cream-akira-tee
u da mvp

nais, tfw i live in europe

Is this effay for depressed Veeky Forumsggots?

what was this brand's name?

sick

if ur white and wear this shit prepare to be cringed at by asians everywhere

Not an anime but manga. Still count?

I had mine in my cart and just got an email that they do free shipping now, so ill tell you how it goes.

w2c?

omocat-shop.com/products/sudden-rain-hoodie

I've got a few vintage 90's evangelion tees
the most effay would prob be the death and rebirth original promo tee, which is my personal favorite shirt i own

etsy.com/uk/listing/484522199/seele-logo-liliths-mask-7-eyes-neon
I gotchu senpai

w2c

Got it from this site at the time redbubble.com/shop/inio asano?accordion=product

I don't think it's available there anymore but there should at least be plenty of other Inio Asano or Punpun related clothing for you to check out.

Here it is redbubble.com/people/arvinmonticello/works/21503271-rei-ayanami-evangelion?grid_pos=59&p=t-shirt&style=mens

Got it from this site at the time redbubble.com/shop/inio asano?accordion=product

I don't think it's available there anymore but there should at least be plenty of other Inio Asano or Punpun related clothing for you to check out.