AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

store.americanapparel.net/en/nub-ribbed-knee-high-sock_rsasklr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no where will I buy my ill fitting zip up hoodies now

Maybe Gildan's quality and fit will stop being dogshit, now.

i can't think of a single thing at american apparel worth buying that isn't a shitty version of some other basic that you can buy for better somewhere else for the same price

store.americanapparel.net/en/nub-ribbed-knee-high-sock_rsasklr

This. Almost everything in American apparel fits like shit.

It's like their model body is the long boy meme

Yes, and Gildan's "cut for a sentient cardboard box" cuts are better how?

>how?

Stop talking like this you limp-wristed nu-male

Honestly, this is a fucking bummer.

I buy a lot of band merch as it's my favorite way to support artists I like, and it's always a relief to see that it's printed on american apparel tees. The quality control is pretty spotty, but at least I can roughly estimate how it's going to fit and feel. Plus there's the whole 'no sweatshops, muh american jobs' thing.

I wonder if they'd be doing better if they had branded themselves as nothing more than a simple, honest, made-in-america basics company without the slimy, sex-obsessed spin. It kind of seems to me like that's just not really what people wanted from the company.

It probably made more sense in the 90s, but, as a wise man once said, if you keep following old models, your ass is gonna get hillary clinton'd

I thought AA made their stuff in places like Bangladesh.

>Getting this buttblasted over a way questions are phrased

Wew lad

why? because of this ad? it's a joke about how the model is from bangladesh, and it's EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

as far as i know, everything they sell says made in america on the tag

they're purchasing their factories and production processes and trademarks you dumbasses
next time read more than the headline

what else would they be purchasing

their tees were GOAT

their swim shorts after groupon coupon were clutch as fuck 6 years ago

Will my vlone, ASSC, and TLOP merch somehow manage to fit worse now?

Might I say, she has really nice titties for a Bengali girl

Their spin isn't what has killed them. It's because of everything guy says here. It's just market economics. If you're overpriced as hella and don't give anyone a reason to buy your products other than 'muh american jobs' you're gonna get fukt.

their stores
their actual business

the purchase is of select assets

name change to "Canadian Apparel"

american apparel factories are filled with mexicans anyways might as well be made in mexico

>hello I am sub 6'

wtf is wrong with the fit

this. when i think of "made in america", i think of blue collar white factory workers in the midwest or east coast. i don't think of hideous brown 4 foot tall subhuman gremlins who have no business being in the country to begin with.

Jesus Christ

>even implying that these creatures can be american

Thermal undershirts were the best I've owned

gildans nice for a mass market basic

Maybe if you've got the build of a cardboard box.

the arms are SO LONG

The company started in Montreal later it got brought by a Montreal based company which is ironic

For women they got some nice legwear.

Also their Hammer Tees are fucking great.

Dov's scandals really ruined them, and the entire company structure was a lil fucked up. Sales dropped drastically from 2014 -> 2015, right after he got kicked out. Their marketing was a mess, too many people still didn't even know we were "sweatshop free" maybe they forgot, a lot didn't even know that Dov was gone in the first place.

Becoming so lenient with the hiring process was a change I really noticed also. Not to saying we had to go back to the days where your pic was submitted to head office, but...the atmosphere was undeniably better before.

anyway AA was by far the best retail job I've ever had. All of them are gonna be gone in Canada by next month.The day before our store started the liquidation sale I walked out w/ 7 bags after closing that night. It's gonna be weird not having them around

>yfw those East Coast workers are descendents of subhuman ""Europeans"" such as the Irish, southern Italians, Poles, Greeks, gypsies, Baltics, and other greasy Slavs

fisherman pullovers and shorts

Their jeans. I mean really, they have a perfect tapered and high waisted cut done with crisp denim and a button fly.

Did they really take your pictures and send it to head office

>pic of ugly people
"le brown people can't be people"
Please kill yourself

idk they fit good on me, a tad short maybe

suck my fucking dick you fucking retard

Yes. they stopping doing it at the very end of 2014 I think

>picture representative of a group
>can't be used to draw inferences about that group
really makes me think

I had 20% off in the early fall and I was going to buy up on hammer tees but decided to pass because I was low on cash

>then months later the online store shuts down and I can't order anymore
>then all the stores go on super clearance but I miss it all and nothing is available locally
>then I can't even order them from the US because most are out of stock after Gildan bought them

Seriously, where do I scoop some Hammer Tees in Canada?

wtc this type of girl?

Be a wealthy pooloo, or creep around liberal arts colleges.

Sorry I'm a fucking idiot I meant to make a new thread and it won't let me delete it

jeans for sure