There is huge hype about Superdry stuff in Serbia. Is it just here?

There is huge hype about Superdry stuff in Serbia. Is it just here?

No,a lot of people wear superdry stuff here in Ireland too.
I don't like there stuff all too much. People tend to over dress in it I think.

The problem is it is too expensive but its just regular clothes, nothing special. Idk why everyone love it so much,

very loud, and if you can read the jap, it's mostly stupid nonesense. Assuming their priced as premium items, it's a huge ripoff.

nah, you're just three years behind >:)

Whats the translation of that japanese text?

Yeah, i assumed that, its always like that here.
For example, New Balance shoes hype came in 2016 too

I don't know about the kanji, but the kana roughly means shinasai or "Do it".
I remember trying to translate the kana once before and it came out as something like "Let's kill ourselves", which gave me a laugh at the thought of Superdry slipping that past, but I fucked up somewhere along the line so it's just shinasai.

i'm not very good at moonrunes but i think it says something about pleasure derived from insemination

I thought it was like 10-15 years behind

superdry was made by british dudes. they combined the big 3 youth cultures america, britain, and japan. it's mall-tier trash.
>tfw shinitai

oh shit they finally autofiltered A.lbania for Serbia
it was confusing before

Lol what?

The implication being that Albania is Serbia
And by implication I mean fact

How was it before

There was a Vice documentary where they went to a refugee camp in Kosovo for Serbian gypsies
So if they left the refugee camp they risk being killed by Albanians for being Serbians OR by Serbians for being gypsies
And the camp had lead tainted water and drug/prostitution problems created by corrupt UN peace keepers
Basically they were dead regardless of what they did lol

The whole area is just horrible

1. You probably imagine kosovo as a 24/7 battlefield after watching that shit lolololo
2. Un peace keepers doing everything but keeping peace lolololo
3. Dude this is /fa

That's what it was, yeah.

I was in Ireland over the summer and that shit is everywhere, what's with that?

In Bay Area its very common, but only for the windcheater jackets. They're not bad

I don't know if it's a sudden resurgence from some celebrity but the other day I drove to San Jose for food and spotted like 5+ people wearing it.

Can't recall any celebrity wearing it, it started getting big here around 2012

It says kyokudo kansou (shinasai) or "extremely dry (do it)"

I follow news out of Kosovo. Serbians living in Kosovo are fighting for autonomy and there's a lot of pushback from the central government, etc

Yeah, I really don't get it either. But then again, we have two SuperDry stores here in Belfast alone.

Bought a hoodie 4-5 years ago, pretty good, it's the heaviest hooodie I got, but 60€ might be a bit too much

Regular superdry hoodie is minimum €90 in serbia now

cheked on amazon.it, prices seem to be still around 60-70€.

Every girl and fuckboi in Holland are wearing those superdry jackets

supergay.
schoolmate wears only this shit.
he's a fat numale.
i saw one of his hoodies that was kinda old and half the patched letters were washed out and looked like shit while the other half looked like new

same in Macedonia. it is mall-tier shit, perfect for every Balkan country!

wear it if they make something you like, theyre fairly good value in general also

dont listen to the weird highschool kids