Why is Veeky Forums so uncreative when it comes to shoes...

Why is Veeky Forums so uncreative when it comes to shoes? You guys have the same basic easy mode sneakers in your collection. At least dunks , Qasas and even ozweegos are a big creative compared to 400 rod lavers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJrCjATOxZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im poor my dude but only non normie shoe you stated is ozweego, and most colourways are shit

I have never once seen Rod Lavers posted here

In all quad flavors

he means white minimal sneakers that cost 400 and look marginally same

Dunks are shoes for 12 year olds and white trash, Jordan 1 master race

Because Veeky Forums is 99% teens that dress in the most mundane, uninspired, safe, bs. Just look at waywt. Not saying you need to be decked out in avant-garde pieces daily but sheesh.

lord save us

Try finding a more versatile shoe that the Achilles Low. It isn't about what's the most fruity colored and novel design, shoes like the two you posted can be used in lots of different outfits.

a lot of adidas

literally any other plain white/black sneaker?

do you mean the chunky knockoff of the Achilles with the retarded green heel? Or the GAT with cheap leather and abhorrent chinese stitching?

Idk why Veeky Forums is like this OP (newfag) but if it makes you feel any better pic is my grails. Still DS

only nike shoe i like desu, that and 95
but ozweego>95

>stan smiths
>"knockoffs"
>achilles, literally a direct admitted sendoff of various classic athletic shoes INCLUDING THE STAN SMITH
you're joking, right?

why do you fags care so much about sneakers anyway?

Less is more faggot

CP's and Replicas look objectively good af, and if I was in the position to spend $250+ on sneaks I would

worst bait ever

lol thanks. I think the 98 silhouette is p effay, and so is the 95.

I like the Ozweego2 but the 1s look like gaudy sketchers. They look good with what everyone likes on this board desu, nothin wrong wit that

Veeky Forums is infested with /r/streetwear and /r/mfa so youll see the abundance of people getting a hard on for achilles lows.

You're right, they're not knockoffs, but they're inferior versions of a clearly superior product in that of the Common Projects. I don't care about sneakers and I'm not a CP dickrider but I was tired of all the admiration that stans were getting for a relatively shit product. They just look bloated to me.

To improve your Veeky Forums browsing experience remember to hide bait threads and attention whores.

it's literally the first all leather athletic sneaker in history with the same original design...

common projects are fundamentally just cupsole sneakers with a cardboard insole, same as any adidas

the fact that the leather is smoother and the design is uber low profile doesn't change that

minimalism is a joke anyway nobody should care this much

awful

not him but taste is objective
whatever bloats your boat fagit
post something 2x better

the cp has a more aggressive silhouette that compliments the overall look of an outfit more than the stans.

I really dont care, this shit is trivial as fuck, but the uber low profile is literally the fucking reason there are at least 2 different infographics for people looking for achilles knockoffs.

all of those shoes are literal trash
if youre going to complain about shitty shoes, then you ought to post some good ones

cause Veeky Forums is full of redditors who cannot afford achilles low. achilles low is mfa tier

You don't like air max 98!? Well, I guess you're a fag. (You didn't even contribute to the thread kys)

Thanks

you must have not been here when there were achilles low threads with at least 50 replies each time.

Been trying to rock these. I'm a cycling courier and wear these to college since I go to work immediately after.

they're cleats so they have a metal plate in the sole. They make a crunching sound when I walk on pavement and it's actually been a cool conversation starter

I was here. There was a time when Veeky Forums was norm+prep core, but they moved on from that. That is pretty big now along with Achilles Lows.

if you can make it work go for it but imo you're in borderline vibram territory

all im saying is that they were a staple here and its hard to let go of your first grail.

They were a staple, along with crap like yesstyle jackets, but things move on. leave the pleb stuff to plebs

I really wish I could find these in my size

autistic

cuck: the post

Still back in the game like Jack LaLanne

lol no. shitting on yesstyle has been a thing for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time

get adidas terex

W2c?

>why is Veeky Forums so uncreative when it comes to shoes
Veeky Forums folks post safe fits because it makes sense if a person is browsing for the first time that they would want to see which expensive ass shoes they should get if they only have enough money for one pair of shoes
that and because everyone who posts images/fits on Veeky Forums are traditionally looking for validation and want to appeal to the LCD of lurkers, I personally have seen plenty of non-traditional fits on this board, but they always incite an argument or sardonic response by someone trying to posture on the internet

Why do you associate flashy sneakers to be 'creative'? Sneakers can't be creative you know.
And why is it bad thing that one has 'easy mode sneakers'?

BBS did those hiking shoes with Salomon, similar aesthetic

demeulemeester

He means Rick Owens "dunks"

i really don't know what you guys expect a college student to wear to class everyday

i see nothing wrong with nice basic shoes and a safe fit

it looks good and is not try hard

call it cuck core or whatever but it looks way better than what most people on campus wear.

I bet that guy is acuck

He looks good. The jacket gives off a vague cuck vibe but it's not noticeable imo. Would maybe wear a hoodie or a thicker cardigan to balance his proportions a teeny bit more but it's fine

if someone calls ur outift cuckcore what does that mean. asking for a friend

this is me

this

ouch, hits home

youtube.com/watch?v=sJrCjATOxZ8

>It was 1997
>I was 17-years-old makin $200.00 p/h sliding around on shoes
>I was getting on TV
>I received free clothes, free shoes, & free booze
>I was staring in national & international sales-commercials
>Went on tour
>And banged tons of hot Soap groupies

>Soap groupies

Jesus Christ

Absolutely this.
There is some real creativity here but everyone is terrified of being belittled by dumb anonymous comments.

SOAP GROUPIES

what the fuck

>death grips
not cuck here, but I like some songs by them. by no means are they for everyone, their like an acquired taste and I've never heard a nigger mention death grips once

faggot

SB dunks are life

whoever did this is a god. lol

Think you know the name, don't rack your brain

shut up you dumb ugly faggot

meme grips are not that obscure

This is bait but i gonna joke anyway.

>tfw i'm superior so i gonna use superior shoes
The fact that you choose the common projects is because you are some sheep with no style or sense of originality. What it's Adidas Superstar for girls, it's the same this shoe for you, you can say this shoe is "Versatile or Minimalist", but it's the same shit.
You are the kind of guy who wear full black clothes because designers do it too.
Your clothes colors are: black, white, scale of greys, and stupid repetitive shit.
You are a white, skinny, beardless virgin, you live with your mom and study in a expensive college.

pls b b8