/Hair General/

Old threads gonna die soon

bump

Should I cut it all off?

is that pepe on the bed behind u

It's a frog but not Pepe.

What are the best products for taming a jewfro?

The barber cut my hair way too short lads. Is there anyway to grow it out quick? Also what can I do with....this?

I'd say clean it up to make it less frizzy

lmao

Man, the previous one had like 50 left available replies when you've started the next one.
There's no need for such rush, unless you just wanna collect and claim your own thread start.

But since I'm already posting in here have some cool and nice Patton inspo.

Just...

Need to get suggestions for what to do with this, any help?

Need help - don't know what to do with my hair right now. I had long hair for really long time and I'm currenty regrowing from a buzzcut.
I have oblong face, feminine hairline, there's plenty of hair and it gets a bit curly
or wavy when it's longer. I want to grow it out, but don't know if I should shave the sides
or go for a meme undercut etc.
Any suggestions?

It looks like you're fighting with your curls, try to embrace them. Cut them a lil' bit for a clean up, use more conditioner, maybe even coconut oil,

Healthy diet, much fruits, plenty of water, good sleep routine. If you want to get extreme then get some castor oil.

Bad news buddy, you have more hair on your sides than on your top. Maybe it's time to go for a buzzcut.

Shave that facial hair, try italian slicked back hairstyle. It is going to be a good combo with your strong eyebrows and jawline.

Is a buzz cut the best solution for a receding hairline?

Thanks for the advice. I'll have more fruits.

Also I think you'd suit a buzz cut again, you have the jaw for one.

Not best, but the easiest most definitely. You can try to fight it with some measures or hair transplant
for example if you are not afraid to invest some money in it, but, sooner or later, you'll have to go bald-head.
It's good to give yourself some time to embrace such change more comfortably.

Salmon, nuts, egg yolk, broccoli, spinach, cottage cheese (dairy without huge ammounts of fat), fresh fruits, raw veggies, oats, this stuff is really helpful to get your hair healthy.

Been there, done that, some friends told me that I look good even with a bald head but I think my skull is too much of an egg-shape.

>tfw hair that's semi curling
>tfw can't go with a curly hair style because it's not curly enough
>tfw can't go with a straight haircut because it's too curly
Hate it, I decided to go with something somewhat like an undercut, but leave the top a little long so it curls, but just right towards one side.

Maybe it's good idea to buy some hair products made specifically for people with hair loss / receding hairline problems, but I think that it's
obvious enough.

Ty. I'll be eating nothing but nuts and oats for the next few months, till my hair grows back.

Also you suit bald like you are in pic related. Maybe you could try a hitler youth? But I wouldn't grow it out long

>tfw high porous hair
>throughout high school everyone thought i just had african hair
>it was just damaged to fuck and when wet was actually wavy

What should I do with my hair?

This. Even if he's mediocre personality he knew how to pull off his haircut.

ugh julian rapaport is a disgusting faggot
you can see the jew in his face

Yeah that's fucking awful.

What do I tell the barber if I want to grow my hair? I just want to keep it neat while it's growing.

Show a photo of your face, not every middle-stage haircut suits every face type.

Cut
Y/N?

Let it grow.

Trying to think whether I should cut it or not. If I work hard on it I can make it look alright as it is, and I did plan on growing long hair.

But curly hair is difficult to maintain. Should I cut it? And if so, would you say an overall trim, or a sculpted hitler jugend style.

nah u look p cute
buzzcut if you want to unhide your face and go for the male Hila Klein look

How effective is Biotin? has anyone here tried it?

How do I make my hair look like this?

1. be asian
2. pray to ping pong gods that you are bornded with wavey hair
3. don't wash hair for a couple of days
4. soak hair in soy sauce
5. digitize yourself into the anime portal by-
6. neck yourself

I can manage most of that

Meant to reply to

then you're closer to god than the rest of us, and I envy you

Guys, I have a big forehead, I wanted to be able to rock out some more classy men hairstyle but it seems that will be really weird, what haircuts can you recomend me?

No Hitler Youth for you mate, sorry. Although you could buzz the sides and keep the top a bit long and do a sort of Alan Palomo style, pic related

Someone tell me what I should do with all this hair, I usually slick it back as much as I can, but thinking of trying something else if I can. It's super wavy and full

I have a big forehead. It's not weird, I just think we think it's weird.

>pic related my big forehead.

My haircut looked better when it was fresh. That's 2 weeks.

Lose weight you greasy fuck

>lose weight
>be 170 lbs @ 5'11"

I want Veeky Forums to leave

Mine is this big, ignore the weird expression.
I use it big so I can cover the forehead, but I could use a change.

I went short sides. Kept the top longer. I'm telling you it's just us. If you had any hitler youth haircut or hipster haircut you'd look fine. Just keep the top long.

Thank you user, I will follow your advice

What's his name? Idk if I like that cut but it could be the angle

Does anyone have experience with castor oil?
How do you use it, do you put it in your hair before showering? After showering when your hair is still damp? If it's the latter, do you rinse it out or just leave it in?

I've also read that people use it in their eyebrows, i already have very thicc eyebrows but would mind making them even better; what's the reccomended way to use it in them?

how can i get hair like this?

I already cut it really short i just want the top to be blonde and nothing else

Hair too long, sausage lips, what do the do? Also I have a short forehead and wavy hair so most haircuts look awkward I think.

For real dude go to a reputable salon and show them the picture, tell them you want that and they will walk you through what needs to be done

Rate my hair

>filename

morrissey dude

Part it from the side. Will help get rid of the deflated on the top look

I'm pretty sure I can enhance my natural curl. I need to know what's some good leave in products that don't make it heavy or greasy. Or a good hair mask and how often to do it.

Finally bleached (sorry it's messy and rough for obvious reasons)

A little too long on the sides otherwise pretty good my dude

Hey man looks great :), only recommendation i have is trimming the bangs just a little bit so its more consistent.

>oats

Sweet, thanks for the feedback. I'll probably get to cutting them soon

plan to get sides/back tapered to 1/2 inch
not shaving under any circumstances
advice/ideas?
more angles coming

1 more

Looks good as is. Trim, maybe.

Fuck no. Cut the shit out of it.

g2/fit/
neck yourself

nice tatts, ok hair

dumb as fuck

skwatz

Back2/r/fitness

Was planning on growing it out but I've never had it long, should I?

What do ?

Shave ? Get le undercut ?

Should I get an undercut or a side part for my next cut?

undercut should look alright I guess

Would something else work better or am I fucked either way?

>tfw oval shaped front hairline
Anybody else know this feel?

any tips for my hair? know its shit and just want to know what to do.
- curly at ends
- kind of a mop now
- un-masculine face

Bump, help fellas, any haircut tips or recommendatios

>implying you have any idea what you are talking about

Can I ask a beard hair/shave related question here?

This was what i was waiting for.

Need some serious guidance on what haircut works with puffy and greasy hair? T.T

gonna sound crazy, but if you have thicc white boy hair like me but you want to grow it long, get an undercut and then grow the top few cm of your hair down. saved me from having gross hair that just looked like it needed cut, and now I have nicer long hair :))

Loose wait

Should i grow it out?

I'd rather not

Can someone rec me a hair cut that would suit my face? What I've been doing for years is cut it bob length, then grow it until I decide to cut it back to bob length.
Kind of want to try something new

looks greasy. shampoo and condition it, take better care. I'd get a trim and make sure to keep good care & brush it after showering

at least your hair is straight.

What should i do with mine /fa ?

shave. also rotate your pic. your hair seems to be going out of control, could use a trim? kinda hard to suggest a haircut when you block out your entire face & have a sideways pic..

Hope its not rotated again.

Wat do ?

get new glasses ASAP. those are the frames that are ok for middle schoolers maybe high school early. but they're very juvenile, you could look much better with nicer frames

lose weight you look tubs,

bb tht hairline doe

holy fucking shit man worst itt by far like not even close. that hairstyle was shit when it was 1st being used by fuccbois. that paired with your piercings makes you look a complete fuccboi. harsh but truth.

off yourself

looks good. maybe a young leo would look nice on you

I wanna grow it out this year. Need to go get it cleaned up though since been a month since last cut. What do I get if I'm growing? Or is long hair a bad idea for me.

SHAVE and do not grow out, I don't think it'd compliment your features at all desu.

Shit, I kinda wanted to look less masculine. Probably for the best.

well shaving will aid you in that

come on dude, buzz that shit or at least lose the feucking man bun

did you fall into a cotton candy machine head first?