What do you think about Stone Island?

What do you think about Stone Island?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual_(subculture)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mixed feelings, the quality is high but I find a lot of their stuff boring for the price.

I think it's too expensive.

I also think it's killer , though.

associated with a two very specific niches here in the uk: upper middle-class streetwear kid and lower class football chav (originated as 'casuals')

good quality though

roadman-core
i dig

are there any stone island outlets where i can buy a sweater for normal price, like maximum $90?

Massimo Osti's designs from before the late 90s are fantastic, and they actually go for reasonable prices on ebay.
Modern SI is not an interesting brand though.

If there's a more interesting brand, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just too subtle for you.

I wish
alternatively, any brands similar to stone island but cheaper?

more like meme island

generally good stuff, sometimes I wonder if most of it (the not-shadow projects stuff) would stand out at all without the badge though.

Definitely not for poor people though, although Veeky Forums has never been a place one should whine about prices.

Kapital.

well, most of the time yes
their non basic knits still have outstanding knitting design
and jackets look futuristic/agressive for most part

Can you get stone island shadow projects without the badge?

they are all only attached with buttons so are easy to remove/replace

Quality is 10/10, designs are very basic bitch these days though. I sold most of my SI stuff a while ago and started wearing CP Company as it doesn't carry anywhere near the same amount of brand stigma as SI does with football hooligans and upper-middleclass white 16 year olds who have adopted it.

They have a lot of beautiful stuff, I could give less of a fuck what some mentally disabled britbongs do with it.

its all shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit doooddyyyyy pooppoo

It's funny, there's like no brand stigma here in Canada. Before this thread I had never even heard of it being worn by chavs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual_(subculture)

>hooligans started wearing designer clothing labels and expensive sportswear such as Stone Island, CP Company, L'alpina and Lacoste in order to avoid the attention of police and to intimidate rivals

E U R O P E

That's fucking hilarious, I'd imagine that eventually they were forced to get jobs in order to support this hobby and become functional members of society.

The casuals stole the designer shit in the 90s, when they went to continental matches away in mainland Europe

Beautiful materials.

Stone island items without the arm tags are my Veeky Forumstish

you mean terrible materials, overpriced meme brand for hypebeast nerds

there's a third