F a s h t h e t i c / Skinhead-core thread

Post inspo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

epic falseflag

/r/ing dude in oversized black bomber, stacked pants and worn to shit white sneakers

stacked pants lul kys

why do people dickride Trump so much on here and insist that he's effay

Blind fanboy loyalism.
They're so in love with Trump's character that they take every criticism personally and assume you're a jew/SJW/etc.
I'm a Trump sympathizer myself (not an elector since I'm EU) but it's an objective, undeniable fact that he dresses like shit.

well not every trump voter actually elected trump
in fact, only a few did
when the census is finished in 2020 and the electoral map is redrawn, that election will likely spell his doom
if, of course, he doesn't die of a heart attack or get stripped of the presidency first

>he's effay

>he's effay

nazi punks fuck off

these look like trash.

Yeah he looks good, but this is also like thirty years ago.

Bruh he's a baller warrior male archetype who gives no fucks. He destroyed two of the most powerful families in the world, upended the republican party then extirpated democratic political power. Now he's the POTUS, lives in a gold tower and has a European supermodel wife.

His entire wardrobe could be from Costco and it would be effay. Effay clothes have more to do with the man wearing them than the clothes themselves. If you're a NEET who lives in mummy's basement then fuck off.

>baller warrior male archetype
he's only characterized to be this, he's a relatively spineless business man with no real diplomatic skill.
>upended the republican party then extirpated democratic political power
he surely did the former but the latter was done by the new right, his political domination wasn't won through *his* power, but the incredible vocal following that clung to his image.

I'm not even a progressive but the obvious dick sucking is ludicrous. Your idealization of his persona does nothing for the policy he and his cabinet will enact over the next four years.

Not to mention the MSM and left did a lot of the legwork too.

You're in the wrong board, fa m

trump isn't fascist or aesthetic you literal autist.

Triggered liberal tears. Trump is A E S T H E T I C. Go back to your safe space on Tumblr.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

T R U M P W A V E

There's something about the forced Trump-Vaporwave/fashion punk meme that's really fucking hilarious.

its not even forced, the same millennials who feel aesthetic (read euphoric) when they listen to vaporwave voted for trump

Its a really good song.

I love fascist clothings. Makes me wants to cummy in mummy.

Holy shit, this is the first time I'm seeing this vaporwave stuff. This is so cool, loving that 80s vibe to it

Man I'm always so ahead of the trends compared to my friends, I feel like a total hipster lol

ebin satire

Give us some Putinspo

>dat nu-male passive aggression

now that's a good looking leader.

God I want Pence to fuck my ass.

>tfw this is actually how you dress and you weren't even trying to be a skinhead

See

>thinking any of these are examples of admirable character

Trump Sheep are beta AF and that's why they like him.

>No one's posting ACTUAL fashthetics

smdh

everyone is just sperging over if trump is effay or not

the NIght Wolves don't get enough credit here