Jan. 11th 2017

Repost but

Vans long sleeve under
Chocolate Skating hoodie
Old ass Ripped jeans
And no shoes bc fuck you

you're just a fuccgirl

rips look really bad

People loved my outfit at new year's eve party at work. What do you Veeky Forumsgs think?

reposting

suppose it's time to jump ship

I'd be scared of you

Fucc girls unite

F E E T
E
E
T

Yes I know I need to clean the creps

What about this?

absolutely incoherent, scrap it and start over

pants look a little tight, also white >>> red

basic/10
nothing too offensive but at the same time nothing too adventurous either

excuse you I just like looking like a Kevin Smith character

You actually go out in public like this? Crackhead looking ass bitch.

The 2 shirts don't look good at all together. Shoes also need work 2/10

Definitely go white, it looks good. 6/10

I like 7/10

S H A V E Y O U R H E A D

G O S H A
O
S
H
A

And Shave your torso too

Storm roofin

You are an ugly short retard

just being me today

Fat

I went for a Carmel inspired fit today, trying new things

Nice

bait

rawrrr

Why would you choose to wear your beard like that

I know your kind of joking but that shirt makes you look too wide

You retards keep uploading these photos from high angles making you all look extremely short

qt

Pls don't touch my kids

Bitch please.

w2c pants those pants
trash
WHY DO YOU STILL POST HERE
stop

trying to use my slip ons more

nice sneakers
fix the jacket

>retard
>retard

Stop it adam we need to hear what the anonymous think of our clothing

Ugly
Ugly
9/10
8/10 fix the shoes
8/10
6/10
7/10
Phahahahahahaha

There you go kid

re-re

why do you insist upon not disguising your fucking mongloloid face,it is so easy to do and it would save you from being aptly criticized- you are following an aesthetic that suits you from the neck down, but not from the neck up

I just clocked it's the 11th soz

cool

jacket is way too small

id pants? really cool

overweight/10

awful

awful

second fit is cool

awful

awful but wouldnt mind fucking your face

why are you on this website or how did you find out about a shitty website like this having a fashion board

Cozy, good color tones, would snuggle

Because I'm a fucking nerd

cool btw your fit is booty. its just a hoodie and ripped jeans and the jeans look diy.

im so nerd leeeee

What's good with those rips

Bit of a clusterfuck

Not a fan of the eastern block look but fine nonetheless

I dig the flannel

Normiecore

Your cuffs are waaaay too high but I like it otherwise.

I don't think you pull off the slp look but it's a good outfit

Gotdatsourcore

Holy shit are you people serious LOL

Fucking hell FA are depressing I tried man I tried

>FA are depressing
what did you mean by this

Is *****

could start trying with some shoes maybe

truly Veeky Forums is dead

how is responding to another person on the board depressing. If anything, you being so antisocial is depressing

if you ever ask for advice on fa first go on a waywt thread and look at the type of people giving you advice. jesus this board is worthless now

yu gonna b dead if u keep talking that mad shit cuh

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHA

post a fit

lol if you actually understand fashion and you have found your style then you don't need this board. If you're on this board asking for advice then you probably don't understand fashion and its just not for you. :^)

I'll take Normiecore compared to the 90% of the people here who dress like completel autists.

>Phahahahahahaha
shoes are that bad?

Quads confirm it
One of the most active posters in this thread is sad man and all he ever does is suck chairman's cock and post shitty fits asking chairman to rate them.

This is the end of the end lads. This board was a lot better when knowledgeable tripfags were here but now we have nobody. The best fits are ridiculed on here. Any attempt at a real discussion is archived within hours. Occasionally you'll see someone who studies/knows fashion but that's once in a blue moon. Cop or not threads have people recommending the worst items. It's the blind leading the blind.

At least reddit has usernames so you can weigh people's opinions. The worst part is there's nowhere else to go. Most of the other fashion forums are inactive.

these fits aren't great or don't fit the person's face/image

Veeky Forums is full of raters who don't give constructive criticism so WAYWT thread posters never dress better

the jeans are tiger of sweden. no idea about the model tho. i have also hemmed them myself

lol i hate chairman's fits. all highschool tier and i've asked him once for a fit rate. quit bitching about fa dying and get over it.

>id pants? really cool
Haider SS16

pretty good for this thread
though maybe low tops would look better? idk

Yeah I don't really like wearing those vans that often but I got them for $20 at an outlet so I wear them every now and then.

LOVE IT. GOOD COLOR CONTRAST BETWEEN GRAY HOODIE UNDER THE DARK GRAY JACKET AND WHITE VANS.

Cute but not much going on. Like the hoodie.

There isn't very much consistency in this outfit. Nicer shoes, black pants, and no flanel. That would make it a lot better. It looks random.

I like this, simple and comfy. The socks are a nice touch too.

Not a fan of the plaid but looks alright.

Ugly sweater, ugly shoes, wrinkled jeans. This goes for everyone, if you have wrinkled pants please through them in the dryer for like 10 minutes, makes them look a million times better.

I don't think rolled jeans work here, and if you roll your jeans I would make the folds wider, not a literal roll. It looks cleaner when you do this.

Looks alright, I would pick a more interesting dark button up and different shoes. Like the windbreaker though, I have one and they can look really nice with the right pair of shoes.

Nice jacket and shoes, I would button up just one more on your flannel. And looser fitting jeans would make it look better.

People are gonna shit on this fit but I actually like it. I think a more flat looking pair of dress boots would look nicer. Good job.

Your shirt doesn't fit and the shoes are painfully out of place. I would wear darker socks and a nicer pair of shoes.

NICE. That jacket looks awesome and everything goes well, only thing is that your pants don't fit very well. Nice butt though.

4/10 don't ever wear that hoodie again
fucking kill yourself/10
5/10 can you get any simple
5/10 horrid shoes but decent flannel
jesus christ learn how to iron
3/10
lmao
3/10 fucking boring
4/10 you look retarded btw
5/10 but coat length and shoes are off
2/10 don't ever smile again
2/10 so fucking boring it makes me wanna kill myself
jesus fucking christ stop
You look like a fucking moron
4/10 shirt too short and shoes dont match at fucking all
5.5/10 but nothing original

You know there's an archive where you can see things that have been deleted, right? You're practically in love with him LOL. Your second post ever using that name is literally "chairman plz come back." Your idol thinks you dress like shit because you do. Lurk more before trying to give people advice on how they dress.

At this point it's the better option to not listen to criticism.

>h-hey guys, let's go hang out down this alley and take our waywt photos together

Might just be the saddest thing I've seen on here.

accidentally fucking linked twice but the last comment is what I meant.

Btw I expect all of you to get butthurt so continue your fucking crying.

Hey I'm just glad I got the highest score lol

wait a fucking second those backgrounds?? Are they actually all in the same place
...then is even smaller than i think?

>5/10 but coat length and shoes are off
what changes would you prefer

I'm not sure if this is satire or not

im a fan

yeah looking at this thread mate you deserved it

ITS NOT, I LEGITIMATELY ENJOY YOUR FIT. IT'S PROBABLY MY FAVORITE IN THE THREAD.

OK THANK YOU I APPRECIATE IT

The length of the jacket seems almost overly short compared to the cuff length. The undershirt works for the style for the black coat you were going for. I see the vision you were going for in a sense but you stopped completely at a point since you adopted the black color fashion that seems to permeate some "fashion-goers". The pants seem okay and seem to be the main direction that you were aiming for imo but your shoes seem black/boring/meaningless in that regard, I can't fully explain the BEST option but that is not it. Overall I'd say 5.5 if I were to rate again and you are better than most of the morons here but too much reliance on monotone black color and nothing of value is why I scored what I did.

dont like chocolate as a brand but ur good looking so it doesn't matter u make it look good anyways.

not cause ur a chick, same goes for guys. if u make urself good looking you can pull off most stuff way better.

DON'T YOU TAKE UP THAT TONE WITH ME YOUNG MAN

pants fit terribly. honesty go for some well fitting black jeans and this could look half decent but still normie as fuck

Nicest thing someone's said thanks man

dunno if this is bait but get a hair cut and wear that jacket buttoned up all the way. it looks dumb half buttoned up with the collar underneath.

honestly idek like this is so basic and shit. if you're gonna go for a rain jacket i think u gotta go for a really outdoors/hipster/japanese look, find some photos of popeye magazine and flip through youll see what i mean.

kek'd

inb4 "grailed"
Rick Owens Slim Knit Hoodie
Helmut Lang 2001 Virgin Mary Backstage Tee
Rick Owens Waxed Torrance Denim
Rick Owens Black Socks
Rick Owens Black Geodunk

????

looks a little chilly out tonight bud

Thanks i'm blind and this helped me

First time posting in waywt rate my fit bruvs
Will take criticism