Off-topic but how do I tell if a girl is checking me out/hitting on me?

Off-topic but how do I tell if a girl is checking me out/hitting on me?

I've just started dressing effay and I know for a fact I look ten times better, some would even say attractive but I have no idea about girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYtMYspzKBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell her that she needs a shot of b12.
youtube.com/watch?v=yYtMYspzKBg

The same way you did in middle school just more subtle, a certain look they have when you catch their eyes from across the hall.

>I know for a fact I look ten times better, some would even say attractive

from experience, if you glance at a girl and they look back then you in. go get em tiger

Quick question, how do you tell if the store clerk is into you? Sorry guys I'm pretty sure I'm retarded

>if the store clerk is into you
They probably aren't. Female store clerks are very friendly with me in a way that with other people I'd perceive as flirting, but their job is literally to be friendly and approachable and give good impressions that you then also associate to the brand even when you've left the store. I'd act the same as they do if it was my job, because that's how you're good at that kind of job

Ahh man this is cute, Just ask her out dude. I would be careful looking for 'signals' from people in positions where they are being paid to be nice to you. But that doesn't mean that they're not actually into you, go for it

Thanks for the smug pic user will steal

Thanks for the advice guys, getting out and going to the mall by myself was enough of a step for me today. I don't think I'll ever get to a point where im comfortable asking people out tho

that's a photograph of you?

you don't

theirs a girl at my college whos a store clerk and shit literally shits on all the guys who ask her out on twitter

any of us that actually dress "fashionably" by FA standards have no fucking clue about girls or social interaction

yup. as god meant it to be.

girls are for normies

asking out a store employee is a horrible idea 99.9% of the time. just forget it.

Naw of a girl I talked to on okc and actually got her number but I'm pretty bad at socializing so she stopped talking to me

holy shit. get back in there big guy. Just stop thinking b4 u text, works for me :^). Even if you haven't spoken to her in a while, just text her

link? let me have a shot at it!?

HEY BACK OFF. THIS IS THE MANS ONLY CHANCE AT A PERFECT QT

Wouldn't that be weird? I mean what do I even say after like months?

Her okc link? She hasn't logged in since like dec 19.

i know this feel much too well

Body language and facial expressions can help but there's really no definitive answer. Although we're all wired to function the same on paper everyone has their set of quirks, interests, etc. that help form their personality. Ultimately you just have to put yourself out there and take risks. Don't be afraid or ashamed of rejection.

if she hasn't been on okc in a while thats a good thing. she might be an introvert and then you guys have something in common. just say hey. I mean like you don't know this girl that well so you can't really go wrong.

dec19? i guess the site either worked for her or she gave up.

good time to try user

exactly. GO FOR ITT

She has severe depression and anxiety and when I was texting her she was like having a panic attack or something? Anyway I think I might've came off too caring? Or too invested? It sounded serious but if I looked at the texts I sent I probably just sperged too quickly

lol she sounds gay

i'm starting to feel more and more like this thread is all a lie. I want to see the texts

I mean on paper it seemed like a simple interaction.

>Be in van store checking out shoes
>Grill comes up to says "need any help looking for something specific?"
>I get nervous so I instinctly "just browsing, thank you."
>Then she goes "I'm Meagan" and walks away

Am I reading too much into that? It seems to weird to just say your name like that right?

I deleted the texts on my phone and okc (didn't want a constant reminder of how much of a loser I am) but I can link her profile if u guys want? She probably won't be logging back on okc anyway

AAAAAH SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WOULD LIKE ANN D OR RICK OR SOMETHING QT/10

You had a chance. Coulda just said like
>could you help me find ..... then you ask for #

Step by step you will get there bud as long as you keep moving

You are. That's how employees talk, and they say their name so that when you ask for more help you won't just call her "ma'am" or something

tell her to chill out

Fuck that. No amount of qt is worth all of that baggage. Don't try to 'save her'.

I'm pretty sure I'm ten times worse desu, I'm like r9k tier. I mean I wasn't trying to save her really, she just seemed like my type I guess

Did not mean to say desu

If that's the case you should want someone who'll uplift you from your funk, not keep you there. Plus, depressed anxious types don't take tons of pouty-faced selfies. There's a good chance she is full of shit and is just attention starved.

Why would anyone want to lift me up from funk? Idk if just felt like we were on the same level

yes, you're reading too much into it
that's how female clerks interact with customers
they have to be really obvious, like twirling hair, to be flirtatious

baka newfag
& i meant to say baka

She likes you bro, get in there

Clap them cheeks