The creator of ETH and malnourished Autist vitalik buter something recently dumped 25% of his Scamcoin on investors

The creator of ETH and malnourished Autist vitalik buter something recently dumped 25% of his Scamcoin on investors

If the creator of your Autist scamcoin has no faith in it, why should you? Where's the two dozen threads shilling this alt scamcoin like last month? Too last month?

Do yourselves a favor, sell your autist coin and buy bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/ethereum-developer-vitalik-buterin-sold-25-of-his-coins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The creator of ETH and malnourished Autist vitalik

why did i laugh so hard

I'm surprised that he held on for this long, almost as if he didn't think it was a scam this entire time.

That's kinda sad desu senpai.

he looks like such a fucking autist

I would never trust someone who looks like that with my money, ever.

why would it be a scam? legit question. i still own some eth, despite it's downfall recently i still believe in it long term

You're a cuck who got caught up in the six dozen ETH threads a month or two ago

ETH is a shitty Autist meme, everyone with half a brain already sold lol

btw is that a photoshopped picture?

HOW is his arm so fucking thin? I really hope that's not real.

Why would anyone UNIRONICALLY trust their money with someone suffering from AIDS?

Fucking why would it be anything other than a scam.

Nigga you are supposed to use reasons when you make a decision in life.

Eth's creator literally just sold out, you'd have to be a retard to still be bagholding.

At least somebody else is profiting from you. Think of your lost money in a positive manner. Tonight many bagholders will rest easy knowing that they escaped while somebody else was still stupid enough to buy.

source?

all cryptocurrency is such a pump and dump scam

it all revolves around the creators hyping it up until it gets to a certain value then they cash out making shit worthless. then when it's cheap people are going to hype buying it because it'll go up eventually so they can cash out too.

>Autist's face when you're still holding autist coin

except for BITCOIN, newfriend

Bitcoin is the only crypto that isn't a scam, it's the king of crypto, always was and always will be.

i would like to speak closely to people who did not foresaw this, cus there will be a more legitimate and more effective way to earn money through my app, which i will release soon. follow on wisdomrace.com. Veeky Forums is the 1st place i let the early bird message out, cus i love you guys no matter what!

Bitcuck cope.

Cope.

>wisdomrace.com

>about
>Too good to miss out. (:

yeah right atleast put some minimal effort into it you dumb cunt.

Yep, - look up 'The Greater Fool Theory'
On Wikipedia or Investopedia.

Tl;dr? - ok - 'I may not be a genius, but I'm smart enough to realize there are a lot of people dumber than me, and that's who is gonna buy this shit from me at inflated prices'

It's literally why there are over 9000 cryptos...

no need to. it is going to rock. I just state it here on Veeky Forums to give others opportunity.
Veeky Forums inspired me to get things going, and i am now about to launch the app. thank you biz

Cryptocuck cope.

>Bitcoin is the only crypto that isn't a scam
kek sure buddy sure keep on thinking that
altcoins have been born when people of above than average intelligence realized that early adopters win everyone else loses since they were late from bitcoin they made their own scamcoin.

>2016
>believing in ANY shitcoin
>not holding BTC till retirement
stay poor

youtube interviews confirm otherwise

he is legit this malnourished, makes you think twice about stalin closing down those gulag camps

>le dumperino face

If you don't hold at least 21 BTC as we speak kys

just hold and wait. the fud in this thread is insane.

>just hold
just like vitalik right? lmao

no point to hold. vitalik doesn't even have faith. it's over. just eat the losses and move on

>Bitching about someone selling off assets to raise capital to prolong a business venture

Are people legit this stupid here? I think I'm starting to get why everyone just says to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

he's selling off all his holdings at the bottom ? that's capitulation , not raising funds

Major bitcuck cope.

he's selling 25% of his holding while it's crashing hard and bitcoin goes to venus

you know what's up

Vitalik here, keep buying ETH so I can dump my other 75% at a better price. Thanks for the support and God bless.

>not knowing what diversification means
cope. buy the dip.

>25%
That's like more than half of his shares, it's almost all of it, ABANDON SHIP.

vitalik selling off is new news. the "dip" will be progressively deeper for days

>V-tec Butane sold his ETH
>This means the Ethereum Project, DAPP companies, DAOs and the 600 million dollar market cap don't mean shit anymore

A couple of Apple execs sold their APPL shares for tens of millions a couple years ago, they still hold their positions in the company today.

You don't know shit about anything or what the Ethereum project even is.

No one knows what the top is until it's gone. Vitalik isn't a fucking NEETtrader like you. If you need money to pay your developers now is as good a time as any to get it.

>You don't know shit about anything or what the Ethereum project even is.

I know there's a good chance ethereum will never work due to blocksize issues and now I know that the main devs faith is waning. that's enough for me to gtfo

Only bitcoin suffers from blocksize issues. In Ethereum it's dynamic and based on gas.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Why are you blatantly parroting debunked half-ideas that someone shitposted on Veeky Forums 4 months ago?

go read "the ethereum paradox" on Bitcointalk . lol bagholder cope

>people still wont trust Litecoin after 5 years
>instead they buy scamcoin #100

When will you learn Veeky Forums

There is literally nothing of substance in this "Ethereum Paradox" post.

Facebook was created by jew autist, too, buttlord

>what are fundamentals

Buy the dip my friends.

Don't say you haven't been warned.

Thats why facebook is so shitty.

I think I remember the same verbatim post on here some time last year. Obfuscated points and keyboard diarrhea, nobody in the thread even understood what was implied. You, certainly didn't understand anything other than 'Ethereum' and 'problems'.

This is 2008-2009 all over again. Unless you hold ETH or Bitcoin you're going to be left in the dust.

Bitcuck cope.

Bitcoin has issues storing a simple series of number transactions on its chain

ethereum claims it's going to have entire programs and their outputs on its chain , which is an exponentially larger burden

simple enough?

use litecoin, you people are ignoring the most obvious choice

>I know there's a good chance ethereum will never work due to blocksize issues

clueless

>now I know that the main devs faith is waning

clueless

Oh boy, I bet that took you some heavy googling my friend. Welcome to technology, where hardware and software getting an order of magnitude more powerful and or efficient every 5-6 years is nothing unusual.

lmao where are you bag holding since ? 0.028?

It's almost like a newer product has learned from the shortcomings of a previous product after it's been on the market for a long time, as if products and the market as a whole could improve over real time.

so "learning" from a predecessor means inheriting it's flaws but making it exponentially worse??

coping hard my man

Could you explain how it's exponentially worse if it's doing the thing the previous product couldn't do?

what is it doing that Bitcoin couldn't do?

it has the same issue (storing too much data in blockchain) that Bitcoin is dealing with, but it's worse because its trying to store even more data on the blockchain than Bitcoin does

>Bitcoin has issues storing a simple series of number transactions on its chain

You are aware of the difference between the blockchains? They are completely different.

I'm not sure what 'burden' you're talking about. For example, when it comes to space ethereum is much more efficient than bitcoin at storing transactions. The transaction processing time is faster as well.

actually all indications are that Bitcoin though looks more firm than others is still in fact nothing more than a tax evader's way to make a quick buck and to his surprise it was more appealing than the incognito cunt have even assumed himself.
why is it still around then?
shit user, because people like you.

But why is it an issue for Bitcoin, is it due to the implementation, is there not something fundamentally different that allows Ethereum to do this without issue? The only cope going on seems to be ETH being able to cope with the load that Bitcoin can't.

There's no obligation to post, you know. Even you know that we know that you don't understand anything you're talking about so just drop the act.

Ethereum isn't a currency, it is not a coin, it is a sophisticated platform for anything you want. Bitcoin is a virtual currency. I think even the first bulletpoints on both are completely lost on you. Ethereum has been around in the cryptosphere for like 2 years now and people are still talking about it like its a 'coin'.

I don't really care what your ideas are, you're not going to affect me at all, all I want to do is discourage retards like you from posting on any topic, on any board in this entire website.

Does that 9fag thing still exist? Maybe you could try that out instead. Plebbit would downboat you too much.

Cryptokek cope.

Ethereum fundamentals are still solid.

Or is there something I missed?

If so, blood in the streets yadda yadda

No one treats btc as a currency anymore. Ask all the people that got burned by buying weed when it was $20.

btc is nothing more than a speculative commodity.

Likewise, any altcoin built on btc, such as eth/litecoin/trump, is a pump n dump by default. These have no future at all

The market has shown us that no one cares about anonymity or decentralization.

They have no future as anything more. Muh technology is nothing more than a buzz phrase for bagholders.

You can easily make money off of them, I definitely did, but lets not pretend that crypto is a real thing

Eth still has it's purpose. It's going to be the go to non fiat exit strategy when the btc bull run starts to peter out. That and when Vitalik and his crack team of autists make the switch from pow to pos eth will be set for another moon ride of it's own. Captain autismo knows this and made as big a play as he could without causing a full blown panic.

>Captain autismo knows this and made as big a play as he could without causing a full blown panic.

rofl

since we've started this conversation a few hours ago et has dropped another 10%

how's that bag feeling?

we will all be laughing at you in a year

>cope

>I set the benchmark out as far as I can because I know that there is no way in hell this is going up any time soon
Translated for people who don't speak shill.

don't worry about me I'll buy back in at $1 lmao

what are market fluctuations

what is long term investment

>don't worry guys it's just a fluctuation

lol I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't so stupid

>cryptocucks
>long term investments
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Argument where?

You don't believe blockchain technology will flourish in long term?

Elaborate then.

ad hominems are not arguments. Learn about Mr Market from "The Intelligent Investor"

>blockchain technology
Yes.

>cryptokeks
No.

Alright then, please post your arguments why cryptocurrencies are a bad investment. Preferably in bullet points and numbers (hard math).

Would love to hear your reasoning.

I never said they are a bad investment shitstain. They are not an investment at all. Its just speculation. They are akin to throwing money on a horse race where there isnt even gauranteed a winner.

define the difference between an investment and speculation, oh genius investor

please, shut the fuck up

lmao it'll never get there XD

nice 10% YTD gain you've got there

>Be sure not to get 'making an investment' and 'speculating' confused. Investing usually involves the creation of wealth whereas speculating is often a zero-sum game; wealth is not created. Although speculators are often making informed decisions, speculation cannot usually be categorized as traditional investing.

Thank you based Investopedia.

it is a completely arbitrary ass definition, you unread dolt. the distinction is made by tools trying to sound intelligent

t-thanks investopedia

>I don't understand the concepts therefore it must be pseudo-intellectualism!
Kek.

>look, I'm implying out of my asshole!
Kek.

Here's your (you)

>trusting FEDBOOK
>ever

>They are not an investment at all. Its just speculation.
Just because you are unable to tell the intrinsic value of a certain crypto, does not mean other people are technologically illiterate and can't tell as well.

>intrinsic value
>crypto
Hahahahahah

>intrinsic value
>crypto

(you)

Cryptocrap has zero intrinsic value.

It is backed by the confidence of its users only. It's essentially just like fiat currency, except there's no central bank to rescue it when it goes to zero.

An interesting concept with novel applications but fundamentally flawed.

Argument where?

Or you suddenly can't buy CP, guns and drugs with Bitcoin anymore?

>Cryptocrap has zero intrinsic value.
>What are dark markets
>What are dApps
durrr

Answer this post please. Don't pretend you did not see it:

Vitalik, that you?

Umm... I don't think you know what intrinsic value means, tard. Also, you can buy guns and drugs much easier with cash. Stay away from the darknets unless you want to get scammed or arrested. Alphabay has become a literal hive of thieves and federal agents. Or don't. Enjoy your prison stay.

Kek. dApps are a meme.

ad hominems are not legitimate methods of argumentation

please provide your reasoning (preferably in bullet points and quantitative data) why dApps are not adding to intrinsic value of Ethereum blockchain technology.

> Enjoy your prison stay.
Illogical statement. No reason to enjoy it.

Kek

How does he come across as an autist?

He seems like a bro 2bh

>current year
>still using alphabay

Also deep web is better for psychedelics and uncommon drugs, but yeah getting scammed is practically a rite of passage

Enjoy your buttrape, faggot.