whoaa

ah yes tje ole page 2 bump

a yes the ole pg 2 bump

h yes a ol pa 2 bump

a eys the oll peg2 bomp

o ya th ol p 2 bmp

oo ye yeh ol pg 2 hump

ho y th pe ole 2 b

its poppin lassies, u best be gettin in here b4 the party is over 2 soon!

Alright, now what the fuck? How did this take off so quickly?

Just joined up and there's a ton of lads in here along with some grils lurking.

Can JUST anyone cam up, or?

yea man idk shits poppin off the charts tho idk why its a weekday haha bro just join up, cams up all free, girls all 360 a must

but deffo JOIN!

aaaa fuck too many

bumping?

Wow. I came in not expecting much - it's a chatroom, to be frank. I left my soul at the door and my heart on my sleeve.

Much to my surprise, as I entered the chatroom I was barraged by a unit of wholesome family men and women looking to discuss fashion, diy, and Veeky Forums techniques.

Had I needed to do it again? I would, yes. Consequentially? Yes. Inconsequentially - I figure.

uh I can't get past this page

try using a different browser

Well, Veeky Forums?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

What's her name, Veeky Forums?

Had she left me with some of my material belongings, perhaps I would not hate her. Nor would I have the urges I do.

o ye the oel gieb p2 bum

yaaa ahhohoooooojj!!

I subject myself to this.. torture. Every single day.

Yet? I still come back for more.

bump

uh racist and sexist much

bump

join up !

ju join