Ok Veeky Forums. I have an issue here. Went through surgery like 3 months ago. I had a convex nose back then...

Ok Veeky Forums. I have an issue here. Went through surgery like 3 months ago. I had a convex nose back then, also remember i made a thread here.
The problem is my nose is fucking weird now. Evolution was going pretty good til the last time i saw my doc. But the bridge of the nose, where i had bone, was supposed to be flexible (as it's filled of water), and i feel it hard. It's like if the dorsal area is curved. Also the nasolabial angle shit. Somebody here had a rhinophlasty? Does the nose look fine for you or is there really an aesthetic mistake? I mean I barely see the difference between the bottom part of my old nose and it now, even when for example my parents say it looks way different.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/11846019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

warosu.org/fa/thread/11846019 last thread here tho

nose looks fine,
wtf are u doing with your mouth thou?

what spic country are you from

do you have a 1 to 1 comparison with your old nose?

It has a hole literally

Waste of money user
Your a woman, you don't have much competition to deal with

looks fine to me, definitely better than your old nose

if you have questions about it healing correctly i'd get a second opinion from another plastic surgeon not a chinese poo spelunking board

That's not true, i mean women turn into inmoral savages when it comes to competition. At least my bitchy kind lol

Kek who knows better about facial aesthetic than fa, is like some can roast to death people i consider 8/10

Argentina, we're not marrones all the year baka

>argie
>nose surgery
pottery

definitely an improvement imo. dunno about healing and medical stuff though

right looks much better. im guessing you wanted a more slim and concave nose, but it still looks better than your old nose.
also looks like the tip was raised, and if you're three months in im guessing its not going to change much by the year it takes to fully go down to normal size

man, society has fucked people up. the nose on the left looks fine.

plastic surgery should be reserved for those who have actual deformities, not those with self-esteem issues. the former can be fixed while the latter cannot (as evidenced by this thread: "i got surgery and does my nose still look weird?????")

ever1 is betiful on the inside

g1

>_Gets plastic surgery to look better
>_Any future children will still have the same genetic features
>Will have ugly children

Actually, i'm confident. The reason i ask for opinions(here and with people i know) is bc my perception is fucked up, i can't critice this myself. I clearly see vestiges of weird cocaine user's nose. If i need a retouch i'm in the right to ask for it, so i need to be sure

I'll be a milf and children will be bullied lol

Thanks tho, there's some advance but still not convinced with the not-that-straight dorso

Imo i rather fuck an ugly whore with no plastic surgery than an ugly whore who got one and still is ugly. Consider killing yourself. You are the lowest of life there is out there. I'm sure your parents are glad that u did a plastic surgery because u thought that your genetics is ugly. Die in a hole whore and never post here again.

disregard this
ps is totally effay. how do I get an argentine qt to marry me

Estaría bueno ver algunas fotos mas como para ver si en realidad la cagaste o te queda mejor femanon, por lo que veo esta mejor! Igual puede ser que no te quedo como esperabas y te veas rarisima, que es normal. Una buena idea es considerar ir a un psicólogo que te puede ayudar mucho en aceptarte como te ves ahora,
o que te retoques un poco otra vez y te dejes de romper las bolas..
Igual para mi te quedo linda, y con los moretoncitos post cirugía te re daba!

you look cute without the toucan nose now
but why the fuck would u ask us, ask your surgical doctor for gods sake

AFAIK, swelling after rhinoplasty surgery can last many months, well past 3.

You'll be like that SK woman who had plastic surgery and was then sued by her husband for having different looking children.

You look pretty hot tb honest.

kek
someone hasn't gotten laid in a while

The next time i see him will be like ending the next month dude, anyway i think i can ask other surgeon about that, to have an impartial pov of his work

Okay i'm op and this is cringy bc muh natural genetics ree
Grow up fatass, this is real world and people usually go through surgery you desgasting cavernman

Una evolución hubo, me gusta mucho más que mi napia anterior pero tiene como hundido el dorso. Y eso es porque hay una parte levantada donde hubo un hueso y pasó a haber un edema, que antes se hundía y ahora no, por lo que calculo que esta es la última forma de la nariz. Spooky.
Jajaja esos moretones

The issue is that where it was bone, in the higher part of the dorso, i had edema. As it is water you could press that part and it will go back to original form. And now it isn't flex. And all the dorso is curved af

Too bad, that's what you get for doing something stupid. Your nose looks fine but it looked just as fine before. From now on it will be the thought of you having undergone surgery that is going to turn people off. You got memed.

this

Yeah your nose looks like it has a dent in the middle. Id just consider it a unique trait and move on tho. Im not sure about getting your nose done again to fix that shit

I like the old one better, but maybe that's just my taste.

>the thought of you having undergone surgery that is going to turn people off

Yeah not everyone thinks like you

Stfu porfag you're jealous bc she can afford to look prettier.

I didn't say it would turn everybody of, just some people. The same way only some would have been turned off by OP's pre-surgery nose or some people will be turned off by her new nose. Nothing is gained, nothing is lost, just a lot of money and a piece of nose.

its an improvement but they couldve done better

I remember your other thread.

Your nose actually turned out quite well and it seems to suit your face more now. I think whenever you change your appearance that drastically it just takes getting used to. I had that problem after getting my teeth fixed.

You're just noticing it too much, no one else would notice, trust me.

You're fucking beautiful

I remember your old thread. The outcome looks like an improvement to me, looks very good.

How did you deal with school and the bruises though?

That was a fucking meme you dumbass. That single joke ruined that model's career. She never had plastic surgery done on her face and was shooting with some retarded kids that are unrelated to her.

Every surgeon have a thecnique, mine majored in sculpting tips. In fact i'm not really aware how did he proceed, i just trusted him
Thank you guys at school as predictable, most ppl thought (bc temperament) that i lost a fight. Then there were just proffesors that are aware of what the surgery impact implies, or who asked what happened haha it was a shitty day tho

cuanto pagaste por esa operacion horrible? te hicieron mierda

Está 30.000$AR pero como el cirujano tiene biz con mi viejo, la mitad.
Jaja andá, qué vas a saber vos de anatomía facial pleb

no hay que saber de anatomia facial para notar que te hicieron pija la nariz

15k para quedar asi, no te hizo ningun favor el cirujano jajaja

You guys sure have a lot of money.

That's only like, $1900 USD m8

You could still buy some nice things with that.

Yeah but if it's for something that changes your look and gives you more confidence then it's a good investment.

I got my teeth fixed for $6K AUD ($4500 USD) and it was totally worth it

CharlesDarwinspinninginhisgrave.jpg

>pulling le cringy card
nice one. Enjoy your ugly ass big nose nigger family. Go die in a ditch bitch
>i will protect this whore for that 1% that she might fuck me. Go die in a ditch too whiteknights.

Good, fuck the cunt

Relax buddy

>1%

I like those odds. Calm down, you're just making yourself look autistic by getting so mad over someone getting a nose job. Why do you care?

No puedo creer que alguien que seguro trabaje en una YPF cuestione el trabajo de un cirujano plástico de renombre. De todas formas, yo solo cuestiono que quedó un vestigio de la nariz anterior que puede retocarse, dentro de 3 meses aprox se supone que va a definirse mejor por sí solo

it takes about a year for it to shrink to its normal size op

You need a hole on your nose to breathe

>She never had plastic surgery done on her face
heh

I meant the dorso

Nose looks good to me, definitely better than your other nose.

How much did you pay for it? I'm considering a nose job too.

>getting this mad over someone else's plastic surgery

wew

It doesn't matter what you prefer, you don't get laid at all lmfao

comparado a la nariz que tenias antes para mi te quedo bien osea podria haberte quedado un poco mejor igual

Old nose could have been from environment. She probably mouth-breaths. Not necessarily genetic.
More power to her.

I know mouth breathing can fuck up your jaw and chin, but how the fuck could it change your nose?

is mouth breathing a real thing or just a dumb Veeky Forums meme

Like said, it gives you a receded chin and a shitty jawline

why are you defensive ugly people are trying to fix the problem?

it's an actual condition. lol

this
Wtf i don't mouth breath you autist
Tryna fix the shit jaja

rick is that you pls respond

proboscis monkey looking ass

AHHAHAHAHAHHA

Okay kek that was right

How much did he surgery cost? I need to realllgne my broken crooked nose

Depends on the country, in Argentina it's about 1900$US

bitch went to the doc like gimme the trick owens
say no more my big nosed african