Sneaker General

Raf Stans worth it? Give reason

if u getting rafs i could get a nice color like those pale pink ones. you dont need to pay extra just for the perforated "R". if you really like the all white just get the regular stans in all white

Boring, safe, inoffensive, "expensive", trendy.

People who don't care about fashion won't notice them and people who do will smirk at the thought of you joining the Raf club in the least inventive way possible.

no it is just branding, nothing else

get ozweego's

Hmmm

no stans are garbage now, everyone and their asian are wearing them

Even raf simons himself just wears the OG greenbacks

Yeah dude don't do it. They weren't that cool anyways and aren't now

There's better sneakers for if you want them in pristine shape.
There's better sneakers for beating to hell.
There's better ways to enter the raf club as said.

Thoughts on Axel Arigato?
>est. 2014
>Made in Portugal
>Italian calf leather

just buy a stan smith
these style of shoes look better beaten and you wont want to do that to these.

ffs just buy some busenitz or gazelles . achilles lows are horrible as it iis, stans are on another level of pleb

Can you give some examples?

Definitely overpriced for just the R, but something about them makes me want them, dont know what it is

>raf club

Thought something similar.

But can get these new for
>EUR50
>down from EUR190
>cheaper than new Smiths

What shoes for you is grail status, no matter the stigma around them ( if there is ) ?

great beaters but you'd probably wanna get a pair second hand of grailed for $150 or something

Common projects look better beaten up, same with mcq sneaks.
Tiger of Sweden and acne look better clean.
Rafs end up looking like some weird "14 year old sister's new kicks"
Sad you weren't invited?

2001 Bred 1's

I'll give you the superior 2015 Raf triple white ones which aren't that shitty glossy pair that crumples easily

are you US10-11

Any other shoes have that kind of pale pink color?

CP, and on the cheaper side, I saw some really nice pink stan smith primeknits a few days ago here.

Shattered Backboard 1's.

not at all theyre disgusting raf a shit lurk moar fuccboi

You'll cop and regret it. I did the same.

does anyone know what happened to hemp adidas? where could I get them?

Are these Veeky Forums?

Parra x Patta Air Max One

Absolutely not
Unless you absolutely need that fuccboi R there you have no reasons to get these as you can get something actually great with the price

can you hook me with the site please, if it's not a private seller?

poor man's CPs

p ok tho

they cool but the the skinny boys on here won't like them no

Yeah my thoughts exactly, I really want the new Ozweegos so I'm probably going to wait until they drop, they'll be at a much higher price point though but we'll see

Funny cause raf isn't used to being poor man's anything

What will he punch an R into next?

CCP drips and tornados.

That's better already, not a fan of ozweegos personally but it has actual design points you can stand behind.

Yeah, you have any idea when they drop? Also is this model still in stock anywhere? (pic related) just curious

I guess I can ask this here

I missed the return date on these Palladiums (I got two sizes to see which fit better) but they fit very comfortably so it's fine. I'd like to dip the soles in white Plasti Dip and swap the laces out with white ones.

The issue is that I'm not sure what shape will look best on the toe box. Refer to my image for the three primary options I can think of

Any thoughts?

I suppose this is also an option

upper right, if you can get the plastidip to do what you want. lower left if u wanna b safe

That part's easy, you just have to slowly tilt the shoe while it's submerged

I found an image of a palladium with a white toe box. I think it looks pretty good

And if I hate it I can give the top left a shot

wait not top left, this one I mean

$270??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>KILL
>YOUR
>SELF

lol

vans x opening ceremony, and you can customize superstars without the stripes on the adidas site for a kinda pale pink vibe

Geobaskets
Bred/black toe 1s

Thanks guys, will check them out for super

ozweegos are so fucking corny

like ian connor vaporwave yung lean level corny

How may pairs of shoes do you all own?
I've got 5.

>2 pair trainers
>3 pair boots

Thinking 6 is overkill but Hnnnggg I want GATs
What fa think. I should probably just spend my money on other shit

gats are cheap buy them

ahh I think they may be a bit of a meme. Will wait a few weeks and see if i actually want them

Is it a ruse if eBay sellers are selling Nikes with a box, but no lid to the box? I've been seeing this a lot. "has the box but no lid". Why no lid?

Never bought sneakers on eBay before and I know it can be a mine field.

The pictures look good but I'm still paranoid.

the leather was so nice on those. I want the royals from 2001

Love the SBB 1s. Still looking for a pair as well.

Pic related

Didn't they those shoes got boring after the first 4 years of the same but in different colors?

Now that the dust has settled, what is the consensus?

Raf high top sneakers

I'm not sure but I know the Nike outlet near me tears the lifs off boxes to display them in the box on like a tilted discount shelf thing in the back. seller probably got them cheap and selling for profit. I would still be careful.

Cherrywood 16s

burn ritually

Got a pair of adidas xwhite mountain stans for 25£ in an adidas outlet, look for a pair of those!

Marketing

Could I wear this casually off the court or not?

Thoughts on Doc 1461s?

Just about every basketball shoe can look ok with jeans and a long sleeve but I wouldn't do that.

they aight, tick ruins them imo

I need an all or mostly white mid sneaker, is there anything out there that isn't 200 < or af1s

are these bad? cop or not?

those goofy autism sneakers by that one designer

nb 009

What are the best shoes to get if your feet are disproportionately larger than the rest of your body? I'm an XS/S shirt/30" waist but a size 10 EE sneaker.

that's not really disproportionate, how tall are you?

5'8"

oh.
get something low profile if you are worried about clown feet. No hi tops.

Yeah probably should've put height first, my bad.
Thanks for the advice. Chuck lo's and shit like that then? Maybe chelsea boots if I need to dress up a bit?

if you're a girl you should emphasis the larger look with thicker shoes

if you're a dude no one will care anyways

Silly, there are no girls on the Internet.

two thousand and late

Dang got me.

In addition to that I believe the half box thing on eBay is for customs/duty purposes. If the lid of the box is missing it will come off in inspection as used goods, which may not be subject to duties. If the box is fully intact it may come off as a new item.

Don't take my word but that would be my guess.

I moved cities recently and nobody in my old city wore them, here, literally every second asian person is wearing them here and now I look like a generic FAGGOT

These shoes just look so dumb. I can't place it.

I bought those just to work out in and pulled the logo off the side. Fucking hate these shoes. Mostly because of the people that wear them in my area

y tho

y wat tho?
> lifting
Physio recommended it's cheaper than buying actual lifting shoes with similar payoff
> ripping logo off
Don't want to look like a tryhard loser in the gym
> hating the shoes
Lots of vape boy hipsters wearing them around my area, don't wanna associate

The hype dropped harder than a rape case in a sharia court

Should I get this year's Qasa Hi? Kinda looks neat

i own like 15 pairs of meme fuccboi streetwear sneakers (that I've almost all only worn once-twice)
and pair of palladium boots

can someone explain the appeal of ozweegos. they just look like walmart running shoes to me?

Do these look better than an Air Force 1 low?

Looking for a white shoe that gives off this same vibe

oh damn these look comfy wew lad

Much better. Mostly because i see all the basic bitches wearing forces almost everyday since 2010

still the best yeezys senpai but not this colorway

W2C

I bought these a few weeks ago for spring/summer season. What are the best colours for matching with these sneakers? I can elaborate if anybody replies.
Thanks

w2c these

Bump for inspo