How would one dress if he wanted to attract basic, dyed haired,starbucks sipping, "indie" music loving...

how would one dress if he wanted to attract basic, dyed haired,starbucks sipping, "indie" music loving, vsco filtered tumblr bitches

thrasher, odd future, supreme.

Rick owens, raf simons

who is the semen demon

>attract... bitches

get fit and wear form-fitting clothes

same as the last 100 years

you just described this girl i know so perfectly lol

guccis what im dresses in

The answer to this is so obvious it shouldn't even be asked. Take one look at them and you can usually make a pretty good assessment of what they like. Despite the "mysterious" aura their excessive amount of makeup creates, these aren't really the most complex creatures.

>you just described half of girls in all major cities

haha wow could you imagine

I'm quite Veeky Forums but not tall(5'9) so it may look like I'm over compensating

I dont have thousands of dollars to blow on designer clothes at the moment.

So what do i do you fuck?

become famous, or dress in literally the most retarded shit ever to fully manifest your outcastness.

The first tip definitely works, dunno bout the latter.

Gym membership

Invest in "daddy culture"

fuck that.

i think a lot of men sabotage their own sex appeal because they're insecure about dumb shit like this.

insecurity -> fear of trying to be sexy -> looking like shit -> insecurity

it keeps fat guys from going to the gym. it keeps normal guys from wearing fragrances and buying clothes from anywhere but walmart. it keeps fit guys from showing off their bodies, and it's bullshit. they're so afraid of being "that guy that tries too hard" that they limit themselves to sexual mediocrity.

Don't get me wrong, you can definitely go overboard. there's a fine line between looking good and looking gay, especially in less fashion-conscious areas, but you can't let the fear of people thinking you're a faggot get in the way of achieving your ideal image.

my general strategy is to look in the mirror and think "if i were a girl who likes to get fucked by dudes, would i want to get fucked by a guy like me?"

no homo

full rick only attracts the highest tier of people.

you peasants know nothing.

My advice is that you dress only in KYS label clothing and accessorize with a noose

>>my general strategy is to look in the mirror and think "if i were a girl who likes to get fucked by dudes, would i want to get fucked by a guy like me?"

Are you me? Although lately I believe everyone has their own preference and you just show the world how satisfied you are with yourself

Works wonders tbqh

GtfoSage on insta

black skinny jeans, 3 eyelet docs & a cable knit sweater

dark colours only

explain?

Dress like a chad

this is refreshing

get buff, copy ian connors outfits and be prepared to fill her daddy issues

just be aware she will be talking to at least 5 other dudes the entire time

this is a rare 1 in 1000 good Veeky Forums post take heed kids

>no homo

ahah sure thing pal

Be a brooding edge lord who doesn't give a shit. Helps if you have a low voice and you don't talk much, when you do, be well spoken and deliberate. Or just be Chad, then you are 9/10 guranteed tumblr pucci.

t. brooding edge lord who had no friends in high school.

I don't particularly want to attract this tumblr trash, but it seems to be the ones who are the most interested. feelsbadman.jpg

embarrassing

Street wear intrest me

Or:the exact fucking same thing

The Internet/rappers dressed me

>T-shirt
>Jeans
>Be attractive

This faggot OP wanted to know. My unfortunate meme life seems to work with little to no effort. Don't be a cuckboi and get on my level.

The same thing you do to attract literally any girl, this is the most basic demographic. 90% don't give a shit about any "fashun" meme like Rick Owens or even know who he is. Just be attractive, wear clothes that look good to normal people instead of clothes that look good to an internet fashion board, work out, and most importantly be confident. And attractive. Im not saying u should burn all your Rough Semens and Ann D, just realise that if your purpose for fashion is to get bitches, then I'd recommend trying a different strategy. Also be attractive.

I only attract this kind of girls, they are into guys that look "different" than the rest. The brands do not matter that much, but is what they are normally look for, even maybe some too "weaboo"tshirt might do it.
I dress in thrifted things, like tropical shirts, shorts and some vans, and when I dont dress like that is usaully some pants, Adidas tubular and a tshirt that matches.
Nice tattoos will help a lot, having long "messy" hair. And all the girls I've been with they say they like my body (1.85m, thin, abs) and having a good face will obviously help.
When you get to know her just talk with her about Smiths, Animal Collective, Tame Impala, Sufjan Stevens, old movies, art shit.

While this is pretty much spot on, people who dress like this trigger me. London is full of these hipster hawaiian sk8er bois, with their meme fits. Add some circular specs to your wardrobe and you're the top memer to attract all these unique speciments. However, I feel like this shit is only works to a certain age, maybe 21 max. After this you just become an irrelevant man child, unless you still hang out with all this tumblr jailbait, who are now 5 years younger than you.

I'm not trying to be condescending, really user... But if this is not something you fully comprehend you are not equipped to handle this type of woman. I don't know what else to say.

Thanks.

I'm the same as , and he is right you should not dress like this if you are over 21. You can go for a more mature look with some all black milsurp and other shit.

p.s. dont hate me for being a hawaiian sk8r, i live in a 30C degree city and the thrift shops are just full with this shirts for only 5 USD

Don't copy them thats not what they want. There's already a gaggle of retarded beta cucks that hang on thier every word and say they like everything they do. Have your own hobbies opinions and style as long as it looks intentional. Insert yourself in thier social circles and make sure you are more confident and interesting than the others in the group.

Or just be good looking and match them on tinder/whatever shitty dating service.

Oh yeah most important thing, don't be fat.

like a dane

Acknowledge them then completely ignore them. I used to work with one of these types, it gets them soo thirsty

How do i become the male version of that?

I'm already thin and dressing streetwear with supreme,bape,gucci and shit,i have a gold iphone and gucci accessories

Or am i already the male version of that

I doubt these bitches own anything gucci

Trying too hard, throw in some indie band t-shirts and maybe a video game related trinket of some kind.

i don't want to look THAT tumblr-ish,i prefer the rich nigger look

yes but they look really elegant

most underage girls in my city are exactly like that,iphone owning bitches that look rich and shit but actually aren't

Fair enough, that's not a bad look either. Just go for more extravagant and flashy colors then.

Just copped this,did i fuck up?

Look cozy af. Be a human pumpkin spice latte. Make good eye contact. Maybe you're in a band, maybe you're a grad student. Maybe you're a semi-available older man.

Are you brooding, dare i say it, edgelord?

I may be. Handsome face but I look mad/upset majority of time. I don't talk much either.

here's how to get any girl:
be a 6/10 or above and be confident

it may be difficult to be either of those things so if you need some help then you can post /feels/ thread and maybe get some tips.
these girls dont care about how you dress, dress for yourself. so you feel comfortable/cool/whatever. a girl may say 'i like your style', 'i like the way he dresses', but thats because he is either handsome, confident or both

good luck user. i pray stinky tumblr puss cometh your way soon

cuckcore?

>tfw deep voice
>tfw literally been accused of calling people insults and been kicked out of stores because I scared them
>tfw I don't think it's that deep

In my experience?

Be attractive (albeit I had surgery on my side) I got them for functional reasons leave me alone pls), dress is rick owens (yes I'm serious), have retarded taste like enjoying Melanie Martinez, Lady Gaga, Homestuck, American Horror Story, etc. And another user was right in that a deep voice DOES help because I got complimented a lot. I did wear Rick, but not dickhole rick or mastodon trousers Rick. He makes plain tees, good denim, really interesting crew patch sweaters and cardigans (the two things I got complimented on, plus my rick boats) and be "straight but flexible" I would say when I thought a guy was hot, but I was primarily interested in women.

Is it gay, fag shit? Yes lol but that's what my life was when I tried to facetiously win those kinds of girls over. They were all on a very wide spectrum of crazy, though. So whatever.

I never changed my clothing style so every once in a while a high school girl will come up and basically bury her face in my chest telling me how good I smell or whatever and I get nervous as fuck because I'm 21 and I don't want to go to jail.

tfw im a brooding edge lord who does give a shit

Ey, that's pretty cool. I'd wear it.

it all starts with yourself, improve your hygiene and personal appearance and then you can start looking at ways to dress. I cleaned my act up a few years ago and going from basically never been looked at by girls to often being glared is a really good feel. But yeah, if your hair is shit, fix it, same goes for skin, eyes (get contacts or nice specs).

Then when it comes to dressing I think most tumblr thots probably swoon over men/boys who look like they're artists, even the slightest bit.

laffed