Is lifting effay?

Is lifting effay?

do YOU think its effay?

I'm thinking of going to the gym. Need a better posture. Would be good to have some muscles, maybe I should go and stop increasing weights after some time

As long as you don't tell people that you do and don't wear super tight shirts then yes. Anything that you do that others don't is effay.

being healthy and physically strong is

no. thin and lanky is objectively the most /fa body.

Seconded, although in my opinion it isn't the most attractive. I wish more designers could create offerings for more built men, but I guess that would be hard to do...Thoughts?

if you're not doing some form of lifting or resistance training (even bodyweight), you should be.

being thin isn't enough. you still need lean mass to fill out certain areas.

I think it's the most attractive. And I don't because I'm not "built" so i couldn't care less

How to have a posture like this? Do models like him do any form of exercise?

depends

Powerlifting isn't really Veeky Forums

Having a lean ottermode body is pretty Veeky Forums which means eating healthy and lifting weights though with some body weight (dips, pull ups)

Lifting to get and maintain that physique?

Sure.

Lifting to look like the Meathead McBraindead on the cover of Flex?

No.

you want uneven shoulders? lmfao

this is effay

Lmao no

>Asking a dead board full of newfriends if something is effay.

Just lift some weights already, stop being a pussy.

Done

Eating healthy so that you can smell and look good
Doing pushups every morning but not obsessively Veeky Forums
Setting appearance as just a secondary thing, not really something primary that you obsess over

Being fashionable is great, but doing fashion as your main passion is not Veeky Forums at all. Your Veeky Forumsness is judged based on what you do and what you're into. Like maybe you're into /mu/ and Veeky Forums or archaeology or art history, now that's Veeky Forums, because your main passion will always dictate how you dress without you having to care so much about fashion.

Being passionate about how you look like is just pathetic and autistic desu

>A massive wall of text which is actually nice and not complete autism

Goood jaaab OP

No, no it is not. Not when girls remind you that that you are the weakest person in the group

What are you still doing here user? You're clearly too advanced for these faggots.

Imagine Bruce Lee draped in all rick with the Tech-runner socks.

Wood be so dope, I wish he was still heer.